Toshiji was very worried about not finding Raman and on seeing
Ishita she again let out her anger and hatred towards her but this time 
Ishita pleaded Romi to take her with them in search of Raman
finding out about his condition at the hospital and later returning home
with Toshiji Ishita decides to help Raman unite with his daughter 
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
congratulations for the new story Di as well as completing three years as a writer
part 1
emotional and superb update
Raman is very angry with ishita becoz of whom he thinks he lost ruhi to shagun
let's see how their story progresses
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 3

Ishita parked her car and went to lift along with toshiji , both entered the lift and ishita pressed the button for their floor , both stood on leaning on the wall of lift and were still thinking that why they are feeling do much connected . Toshiji looked at ishita , both tried to say something at same time then stop , then again tried and stop togetger , finally ishita stopped and spoke : aunty ji aap bade ho , you speak first ".

T- you actually will help me or just making fun of my puttar state . 

I- why are you asking like this aunty, do I look like a cheater .

T- after shagun we had stopped trusting girls of your generation but I got a hope listening to you , don't know why but I shared  my grief with you . Ishita dekh you had already done so much bad with us , ruhi meri jaan ka tota hai and because of you she went away from us , and my son is in hospital but then also I don't know why my heart want to trust your talks , tu sach each bol , you will help us ".

I- I will try my best aunty ji don't worry, hope everything will be nice soon . 

They reached their floor and had just came out of the lift when toshiji's phone buzzed , she picked the phone seeing it's romi's call . Romi informed that Raman is ok and had gained conscious, he was even asking for her .Toshiji got happy listening to this , while ishita too was there to listen the news about Raman . They talked for sometimes then hung the call , ishita smiled seeing toshiji who was still there thanking matarani and spoke " now you got news of Mr bhallas well being too, now you and take a calm sleep , don't try to stress yourself , everything will be nice ".

Toshiji too smiled back , both bid good night to each other and went to their home . Ishita changed and went to bed , she lays on bed and closed her eyes to catch some sleep as the day was very stressful and tiring, but Raman's though and his mother talk were continuesouly echoing in her mind. She thought for a while and thought to consult Dr Batra about the problem, may be he has some solution for this .  

Thinking so she finally slept . Next morning she got up , completed her morning works and got ready for her clinic . She his bye to her parents and came out of the house to go to clinic but instead she turned towards Raman's appt to get his news . She knocked the door of bhalla house, Mr bhalla opened the door , ishita greeted him  he too answered her but didn't spoke further as he was surprised to see ishita in front of him . That's when toshiji asked from kitchen " Bhalla ji kaun aaya hai ".

Ishita came inside ,greeted toshiji and asked about Raman's state , toshiji told that he is alright , they are going to hospital only . Ishita talked for some more and left for her clinic. She completed her work then went to talk to Dr Batra about Raman and her guilt thinking Ruman are repeated because of her . He gave his lawyer's number and told her to consult about her problem , he will surely suggest some idea.
Ishita thanked him and then went to hospital to meet Raman , but to her disappointment he was discharged and now she has to goto his house to meet him . She was firm in her decision to help bhallas , so she bought a bouquet of white lily's and moved towards their house . 

She thought to go to her house at first and come after freshening but then thought her mother will creat mess unnessarily knowing that she is going to bhalla house , so she thought to went directly to bhalla's .
Toshiji opened the door and saw ishita , she directly asked about Raman , toshiji showed her , his room and told her to go . 
Ishita reached his room and knocked the door slowly , he listened the knock and spoke " aa jaao door is open ".

Ishita entered the room and was preparing herself to talk to Raman admiring the beautiful decor of his house . Not getting any response he asked " bolo ma ".

I- (meekly)- auntiji nahi it's me ish...

She was yet to complete her sentence when he asked " tum yahaan , what are you doing in my room ."

I- (passing the bouquet )- I went to hospital but got to know that you get discharged so ...

R- why ? Why dud you wanted to meet me ,ab mujhse Kya chin na chahti ho , you are not at peace even after taking my daughter from me ".

I- I m so sorry Mr bhalla , it was a mistake .

R- sorry , mistake , how easy are these words for you hai na, but think about me , I had lost my daughter because of you. Just get lost , just get lost from here before I do something wrong with you .

He spoke greeting his teeths, ishita got scared and was going when she recalled ruhi crying , pulling Raman's pant while toshiji plead as well as her hope from ishita .Recalling this ishita turned again and went to Raman , she spoke " I know Mr bhalla , you had lost your daughter because of me , that's why I want to help you ".

R- help , you know what , tum jaise logo ki mujhe help bhi nahi chahiye , just get lost .

I- Mr bhalla , I know you are angry with me but what's ruhi fault in this all why the poor kid is suffering because of this . Won't you want that she should get rid from your wife and his fiance.

Raman looked at ishita and asked " how do I believe you , what if that shagun has send you ".

I- listen Mr bhalla , I don't know what was the problem between you and your wife , I m not at all interested in it . Neighter I m helping you nor your wife , I m helping ruhi . She wants to come to this house that's why i m helping you .if you want to believe me it's okay if not it's totally your problem. 

Raman saw her from top to bottom and asked making a dirty face " okay tell me how can you help me ".

I- I don't know , I just had number of a very well known lawyer , we can go there and consult him , may be we can get nice idea .

She said in a go making Raman think , he thought for a while and spoke " okay we will go tomorrow to meet this person .be here at sharp 9.00 am ".

I- excuse me , I m not your employee but  helping you , so don't order me . I m more punctual than you got that .

R- whatever .

Ishita glared him and went from there murmuring " if it won't be about ruhi , I won't even talk to this rude man ever ".

That's all for now , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do respond . 

P.S.- the responses are very bad , if you don't want to read, I will discontinue it instead of stressing my writing unnessarily. 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Update 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update👏