#Akshan not so happening Engagement ! Highlights - 03.9.18

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Boring ep Akshan got engaged with a new ring both can read eyes of each other omg AJ didn't scold that much to Guddan I tough he will kill her but na instead when she strated crying ND walks away he ider no body will go behind her let her be alone for sometime then he himself goes behind Guddan was very tnsed and was crying badly mujshe kuch Bui nahi ho sakta sab think kehte hai she was about to slip into pool but Akshat come Nick of time ND pull her Guddan got angry ND let all her frustration out in AJ AJ silrntly listen then Guddan says dekha Maine kaha tha na mujse nahi up Gaya fir Bui apki zid di kyun apney ring mujhe ha janti hu woh ring apki antara ki hai so that AJ was suprised how Guddan knows that then Guddan says to fir aap us ladki see kyun Shaadi karna chate hai jisney apki ring kho di main ek actress bana chati hu kaha yaha or 3 - 3 bahus ki saas mujhe yeh sab ho payega 
AJ take deep breath ND said Ha Tim sahi ke rahi Hun hum dono bahut alag hai aur kabhi hi ek saath nahi chal saktey to that Guddan was hurt when he said that her exp says it all fir bhi yeh shhadi hoke rahegi ND Akshat walks away thinking Antaras last wish 
Guddan said aao Bui to nahi karna chate Shaadi apki ankho me saaf dikta hai AJ was suprised but he declared sagayi o hogi woh Bui abhi nayi ring see ND he goes away 

AJ mom come ND make Guddan understand AJ got tensed what if Guddan runs away but to his suprised Guddan came with AJs mom ND declared sagayi shirt kiheye oandit ji aj looks on AJ mom gave an new ring ND ring ceremony happened 3 bahus bang thier head in the wall 

Precap Akshan dance war ND Durga make Guddan run away from mehendi !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
so guddan got engaged with a new ring not antra's one 
i think it symbolizes that guddan will make her own new place in akshat's life & as he is so determined not to give antra's place or love to her
he won't even realize when new feelings for guddan will be born 
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

so guddan got engaged with a new ring not antra's one 

i think it symbolizes that guddan will make her own new place in akshat's life & as he is so determined not to give antra's place or love to her
he won't even realize when new feelings for guddan will be born 

Yes I am glad ND thankful to Lakshmi ND saru for taking the ring yes AJ mom gave new ring ND AJ put it on Guddans hand precap I want yo slap Guddan he was dancing after Durga make her run away ND guest humilayes Jindal family ðŸ˜²