Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that Erica looks marvellous in all her scenes where she isn't required to speak (for example: all her eye contacts with Anuraag look beautiful) but when she has to speak, right now she is extremely gibberish. In her haste she ends up speaking too fast with zero clarity as though she's nervous.

I hope she steps her game up soon.

Having said that, its only episode 4, I'll want to watch over her till episode 15-16 and then form a rather substantial first impression of her and I guess she'll improve tonsss by then. 

Let's hope for the best!

This is exactly how I feel. At first I thought I was just expecting too much since I was a viewer of KZK1, but seeing how a lot of people share the same opinion, I guess Erica does need to improve. We do need to give a few weeks time though. I'm certain she'll step up her game. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Erica is gorgeous and her acting is also fine. She just needs to slow down her pace when she talks. In the first episode when she was having an inner monologue while doing the aarti, I was actually able to understand her. That pace was perfect. However, it's when she speaks out loud that she starts talking fast and eating her words.

But it's still too early to judge. I will give it a few more weeks and then form an opinion on her.

This is my first time watching both Parth and Erica on screen and I'm totally blown away by Parth. Erica just needs to improve her diction and she'll be awesome too. Hopefully she will improve within a month or so :)
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 wen most people and also all the critics criticized her dialogue delivery one person can be wrong in their opinion but majority can't be wrong and wen u watch the episodes in tv u can't understand wat Erica speaks it is a big turn off wen u can't understand the words spoken .Even before kasauti started everyone doubted parth ability to carry the role but must say he is suprise package.Gul heroines are ott but the actors she choose to play the role are very good who make it good to watch.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

This is exactly how I feel. At first I thought I was just expecting too much since I was a viewer of KZK1, but seeing how a lot of people share the same opinion, I guess Erica does need to improve. We do need to give a few weeks time though. I'm certain she'll step up her game. 

I know we shouldn't compare erica with shweta..but its just the image of shweta in the role of prerna is stuck in my head..i mean she was my fav at that time..not only that time but even today when i rewatch she is just absolutely brilliant..be it simple i love u scene or being silly or when she had to perform as a mother who lost her child..she absolutely nailed all the situation..and not to forget she had an amazing powerful voice and her dialogue delivery was mind-blowing..but erica has a soft voice..she should take advantage of that and put intensity in her dialogues instead of rushing them...and i think we should just try to think this is new prerna although her character didnt change much ...but im really impressed with parth..he acts just like old anurag in serious scenes and mix his own features in new direactions of the character
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Despite the note on Page 7, the subsequent discussions are all about comparing the actors and the shows.

Topic Closed 

-KZK2 DT