Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In my opinion, Shweta and Ronit Roy were the most natural actors in KZK 1. The others were melodramatic type even if they were famous. 

Coming to chemistry, for me chemistry doesn't click with me if the story and characters don't engage me. Actors can be academy award winners but if the characters are not interesting and the script is lousy, I lose the connect. 

Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 5 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I understand what Erika says but I don't feel any connect to her character. She speaks fast and her voice is weird it feels as if she is speaking to herself.
Usually Ekta is bang on with it comes to casting but I have a feeling that this time it's a big blunder.
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aren't these initial episodes shot a little in advance to the actual airing?

In which case these episodes were shot way before they aired isn't it?

Let's give her some time before constantly making such discouraging threads shall we pls?
She was always same ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

Aren't these initial episodes shot a little in advance to the actual airing?

In which case these episodes were shot way before they aired isn't it?

no idea about this

Let's give her some time before constantly making such discouraging threads shall we pls?

i m posting within forum rules n as a viewer i m not satisfied with lead actress's terrible acting. so i m going to post it

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I admit, I couldn't connect to her today. ðŸ˜” I'll still give her more time though. I'm sure Ekta will step in and give her training/use voice modulation techniques. Her facial expressions are fine. It's her dialogue delivery like everyone says. I'm sure she'll get better.

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

In my opinion, Shweta and Ronit Roy were the most natural actors in KZK 1. The others were melodramatic type even if they were famous. 

yes i agree 

Coming to chemistry, for me chemistry doesn't click with me if the story and characters don't engage me. Actors can be academy award winners but if the characters are not interesting and the script is lousy, I lose the connect. 

same here. thats y i also dont feel chemistry and erika's performance isnt helping it either 

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I admit, I couldn't connect to her today. ðŸ˜” I'll still give her more time though. I'm sure Ekta will step in and give her training/use voice modulation techniques. Her facial expressions are fine. It's her dialogue delivery like everyone says. I'm sure she'll get better.

i have very less patience😕 ekta needs to step up here
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that Erica looks marvellous in all her scenes where she isn't required to speak (for example: all her eye contacts with Anuraag look beautiful) but when she has to speak, right now she is extremely gibberish. In her haste she ends up speaking too fast with zero clarity as though she's nervous.
I hope she steps her game up soon.

Having said that, its only episode 4, I'll want to watch over her till episode 15-16 and then form a rather substantial first impression of her and I guess she'll improve tonsss by then. 

Let's hope for the best!
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bat1

Shwetha was not melodramatic she was natural and I don't compare her with Erica who acts ott.

I said my opinion,u have Ur opinion
I felt Shweta was melodramatic