Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White..Magic

What was that?

A NIGHTMARE

It looked like Ekta was trying to insult shweta. 😆
She forgot her average acting which she learned during kuchh rang days, or it was nervousness and excitement  to carry the role of prerna and fill the shoes of shweta tiwari?

She is a limited actress and yesterday it showed. Bubbly roles requires certain skills and she went over to top

I hope she improves with time, otherwise we know Ekta would go with the thing which gets clicked with audience. If prerna remains wooden, Ekta might pair Anurag and Bajaj. 😆

Ekta can replace it too. She replaced kavya when she didn't get the desire result.

@madz she was always average. Always overhyped. I was never impressed with her acting. She is good looking that I will give it to her. That's it. Acting needs a lot of improvement
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
DT Note :

This topic is found to breach the following rules 

- personal attacks on members, name calling, mocking and targeting fan groups,
-making inciting comments to rile up fan groups,
-discussing off screen stuff which are NOT relevant here
-comparing the actress with the previous actress, past shows, to mock, belittle and incite 

The topic is about Erica's acting/dialogue delivery in the episode, please confine your discussions to it.

Please refer KZK 2 Forum Rules & Regulations

the topic will be open for further discussions , any further violations will lead to the closure of this topic 

Thanks,
KZK-2 DT 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess she needs some time to figure out and play Prerana as right as Shweta! :')
Also, she is very beauuttt, so if she improves her dialogue delivery I am sure she'll be lit AF.
Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

I guess she needs some time to figure out and play Prerana as right as Shweta! :')

Also, she is very beauuttt, so if she improves her dialogue delivery I am sure she'll be lit AF.

yeah instead of making her a superwoman they should focus on her bad acting skills😆
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Idk if it was just me but i thought she  was way better today 
Let's not compare her to Shweta as it's not fair and every actor has their own way of doing things. She should anyway not try and copy Shweta's version of Prerna
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

Idk if it was just me but i thought she  was way better today 

Let's not compare her to Shweta as it's not fair and every actor has their own way of doing things. She should anyway not try and copy Shweta's version of Prerna

agree  It is actually unjust to expect an actor to copy another. We have had multiple remakes in movies and each actor had his/her own way to interpret a character
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I watched it for Erica since I saw a few episodes of her other show and she seemed cute. But her acting is so bad here! I'm shook. 

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I watched it for Erica since I saw a few episodes of her other show and she seemed cute. But her acting is so bad here! I'm shook. 

Because she is bad😆
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  ekta brings out the best in everyone . i m sure she ll make erica do better n if not for her acting once romance starts ppl will change their opinion . shipping mein sabki acting achhi lagti h . or we never know she may really improve & do better😊