Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm drooling... thanks for the update!
happydays30 thumbnail
Read all the parts
Very beautifully their relation changed, zara n kabeer relation from no to accepting eachother was nice n cupid is ruskaar mainly. Kabeer saying zara is as stubborn as him liked it, he started understanding her. 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 14

I do not agree with Miraj's views that marriage stops your career. Yeah Zara is as stubborn as Kabeer!! I laughed when Zara told Kabeer she did not mean to call him and cut the call! Zara is unique! 

Love that ZaBeer understand each other so well! 

Hate that Rukhsar is not willing to move on! she now wants to be Kabeer's second wife! Admire Zeenath's efforts! 

glad that Kabeer decided to have dinner at the table! Liked Ayesha's reaction! 

Hope Zara's prayers are answered! 

can understand Zara's nervousness! great that Zara is taking the first step! 

at least Kabeer confronted and warned Rukhsar! nice that he was clear that he loves Zara!! 

Finally ZaBeer became one!!! beautiful moments! 

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So happy for them! 

And can't wait to get rid of Ruksaar! 

It's as if for all the bullshit the show is coming up with you're compensating by giving us such lovely updates! πŸ˜‰

Update soon! 
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was so awsumm. Finally they consumed .😳 Plz update soon. 
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey!

so I was scrolling through your writing index and came across this. I follow your writing on Bepannah forum and I am a fan.

I have never read any other story of other couples and this was the first in many years. And I am so glad I did! It was just for time pass but I got hooked. I don't even know this pair on TV or am aware of their on screen story, But yours I am so in love. 

Will you please pm me once you update this story? also of course the ones on Adiya

Originally posted by: Chillichick

So happy for them! 

And can't wait to get rid of Ruksaar! 

It's as if for all the bullshit the show is coming up with you're compensating by giving us such lovely updates! πŸ˜‰

Update soon! 

I am still with my fingers crossed in the hopes that they will NOT go ahead with whatever spoilers have been coming. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pori

hey!

so I was scrolling through your writing index and came across this. I follow your writing on Bepannah forum and I am a fan.

I have never read any other story of other couples and this was the first in many years. And I am so glad I did! It was just for time pass but I got hooked. I don't even know this pair on TV or am aware of their on screen story, But yours I am so in love. 

Will you please pm me once you update this story? also of course the ones on Adiya

Omg! Thank you so so so much!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

That means a lot that you're reading a story of a couple you've not watched. 

I would recommend watching it though from beginning as they were the best episodes πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you once again for reading this story, I cannot explain the feeling of happiness I get when I come across such comments of readers reading for the sake of my writing and not on couple. β˜ΊοΈ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.