Maan is worried for both and takes thm to hospital 
Dadi apologized to Geet nd made her promise not to leave Maan
cont soon
thnx fr d pm
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Omg it ended.๐Ÿ˜ฒ i cant believe di๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And dadima died. .so sad..๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh i dont like it when dadima die in any ff as I love her so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
OMG 5 babies๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
But why 4 boys and one girl..I dont like it..it should be 3 girls and 2 boys..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I really wanted to see all culprits getting  punished and dadima had also said that only na to maan to punished them all..geet ne is baar gadbad kar di..๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry for late comments di..so busy recently..๐Ÿ˜ณ
And it was an awesome story from the beginning. .really don't wanted to end it and yeah congrats for new story i really love that type of concepts. ..title is very much i loved..
Will try to read this story but will not get time but will try..๐Ÿ˜›

pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 32 
Awesome but sad part 
Dadi was all the while protecting Geet and her great grandchildren 
She left Maaneet but Maan chose not to disclose this to Geet 
Geet is back and now she asked bout Dadi 
cont soon
thnx fr d pm
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last Part and Epilogue
Beautifully written and a perfect end 
Maan punished the culprit Sanjana but forgave his bua and cousin fr his wife 
Maaneet r happy with their children 
thnx fr d pm
iifr thumbnail

Part 8-12

Geet is scared from vikram and when she talks to maan. I am 100 sure maan listen to every word and understand her condition. Dadi maa is happy with maan improving condition. Geet is very talented student hope her all dreams true when maan become fit and fine. Geet is sharing all her feelings and emotion with maan. In a way its good for maan to understand geet more and more. Geet is facing difficult time around pammi and vikram. She should talk to dadi about it. I love the way geet confide everything to maan.uff this vikram is so creepy๐Ÿ˜ก and also servant know of his nature and feel pity for them. Maan and geet bonding are going amazingly. Geet is missing her friends and also how her picture to maan and tell him about friends.Aww so cute scene of geet and maan pic together๐Ÿ˜†. Geet is not feeling well and dadi think maybe geet gives her some news.Pari check geet and dadi get to know there is no physical relation between maan and geet. Dadi maa is so unreasonable character ๐Ÿ˜ก it will difficult for girls to initiate physical intimacy first time after marriage. She is insulting geet even in front of maan. She should wait for maan to get better then demand future heirs. Poor geet really feel sad for her. But geet being DIL and maan wife give his right to maan. Even she is prepared mentally if maan reject her. I hope maan get well soon and give geet her well deserved happiness. Maan is likes geet alot which can see by maan non verbal behavior towards her. Now pammi and vikram are back to increase geet misery. They are definitely planning something๐Ÿ˜•. Maan is better than dadi in spite of being in his condition understanding geet emotion and feelings. Geet is feeling scared and thought something is going to happen.So geet fear come true this vikram is so disgusting tries to harass geet and turn the table towards poor geet. Dadi dont know who to believe or who to not. Geet tries to prove her innocent but this cheap vikram show geet male friend's picture and using some servant prove her characterless.๐Ÿ˜ญ

RoseyBloom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read this full story in one go...
Firstly it was way too much emotional...
You make me cry too much 
In first 10 to 15 updates I wasn't able to stop my tears
I feel really sorry for Geet... Poor souls don't know what she feared...
Than Man back in game and than jut amazing...
And funny thing 5 babies at a time...I mean this was unique element of this ff...
Great ff yaar...
Really enjoyed very much dear...