Update soon dear
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser 😊Can't wait to read it 
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
First of all many many congratulation for complating 3 years of writing di...congrats...and thank you  thank you so much for all the wonderful stories of yours di...thank you. .❤️...love love love live you innna saara...🤗❤️
Back to story...loved it di...story on original yhm...just loved it ...so ruhi goes to shagun becoz of ishu's complain...poor raru...both are cried...rooh dont want to go with shagun...after much time her nanny took her awey and raman cried on his helplessness...he cursed ishu for doing this with them ...he come home and drink ...he recall his life and cried...he was hurt becoz rooh choose ishu over him...he kissed rooh pic and told her pic that he loves her so much  ...poor raman...he goes to ishu's clinic in drunk state...interesting...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
   Hello friends finally I m back with new update .

Part 2

Raman went to ishita's house, knocked the loudly . Her Amma opened the door and he without waiting for her to ask anything , spoke rudely " where is that daughter of yours , bahut shauk hai use doosron ki life mein ghusne ka ".

Amma kept her hands on her mouth as Raman was stinking like alcohol and spoke " ishu is not there in house ."

R- then where did she go ,meri beti ko mujhse cheen kar khud mazze kar rahi hai .

Amma- my daughter is not like you people , she is working, doctor hai wo clinic gayi hai .

She completed herself proudly. Whike Raman didn't spoke further and left from there .He settled in his car and drove towards ishita's clinic . 

It was 9.30 in the night when toshiji started searching for Raman . She was searching him for dinner that's when all realised that they hadn't seen Raman from long . He is neighter in office , nor in house .No one knows about him or his whereabouts, not even Mihir . Toshiji got worried not getting any news for Raman .She started crying , noticing her state Romi consoled her and told her that he is going to check Raman . She told that she will also come with him , Romi and Mr bhalla stopped her a lot but she was so much concerned about Raman that she was not listening any thing to anyone . Finally Romi got ready to take toshiji along ,both came out of their house.  They were going down while toshiji glared towards iyer house and spoke " it all has happened because if these madrasis ".

Ro- mummyji aap bhi na,  we are going to search bhai na .Abhi mil jaayenge wo.

Saying so both climbed down the stairs while down Ishita parked her car and was going to her house when she saw toshiji and Romi coming down . She has wentvto bring ice cream for shravan as today vandu and shravan were staying at iyers only. Ishita looked at toshiji and Romi, they were looking so worried. Ishita downcasted her eyes to avoid toshiji and was crossing them when toshiji saw her and spoke " sun 're ladki kya naam hai tera .haan ishita, if something happened to my puttar I will not spare you ".

I- what are you saying auntiji ?.

T- main tujhe warning de rahin hoon ,all this is happening because of you , rab jaane tu kyun aaui hamari zindagi mein .

She cursed ishita while she looked at Romi with questioning eyes,when Romi informed that Raman has gone somewhere and now they are not able to trace him . Ishita too got worried listening to him and asked " where are you going ".

Ro- going to search bhai .

I- I will also come .

T- tu kyun aana chahti hai .

Ri- yeah ishita ji, aap chod de , we will search him .

I- please Romi, let me come . 

T- Romi why are you wasting your time in talking to random people .

Toshiji spoke angrily while ishita ignored toshiji's words and spoke " Romi you wait for me , I m just coming ".

Saying so she ran to her house , Romi and toshiji went down , they settled in the car and was turning the car to go out of the society compound when ishita came running and stood in front of car . Romi saw her and signalled her to settle in car , ishita didn't wasted tome and sat inside . Soon they were out of the society , Romi was turning the car to other direction when ishita told " Romi Amma told me that Mr bhalla was searching me in afternoon and Amma told him that I was in clinic , please go in this direction , may be we can get any clue ".

Romi nodded and turned the car to the way to ishita's clinic . They were going on the road when they saw Raman car on the road . They all got down and ran towards the car but saw it was empty , they turned to see someone who can give any information . That's when they saw a tea stall there, Romi ran to it and asked about Raman's car . He informed that , Raman met with an accident in afternoon and was taken to hospital . Police has seized his car as he was drunk and driving . Toshiji started crying while Romi too got worried, ishita went to the person and asked where Raman has been taken.

He told that he don't know exactly , then He informed ishita asked about the police station and they drive towards the police station . They went inside and asked about Raman , at first the police inspector gave them a long lecture about drunk and driving . Toshiji was getting angry while ishita said sorry to him and asked about Raman . He informed that Raman is severely injured and has been admitted to city hospital .  Ishita thanked him and drove towards the city hospital , they entered the hospital and enquired about the accident patient . The receptionist told the direction and all ran towards the ward . Toshiji and Romi ran towards him while ishita went to the nurse and asked about Raman's condition . She informed that he has been wounded badly in the accident but it's nice that all the wounds are outer only . Though he has been hurt in his head but there is no inner wound , he is now sleeping under the effect of medicine and will wake soon .

After talking to nurse ishita went towards bhalla's and informed about Raman's state. They got happy listening Raman is alright and will gain conscious soon . It was night and ladies were not allowed in gents ward , so ishita and toshiji went back home while Romi stayed back there . Toshiji went back with ishita , on the way ishita consoled sobbing toshiji and apologized .

I- aunty ji nurse has told na that Mr bhalla is ok , then why are you crying. Sab theek ho jaayega .

T- tu chup rah , Sab kuch teri wajah se hi hua hai . You were the one because of whom Raman is going through so much pain . You snatched his daughter and gave her to that shagun , so you even know about her . She is chudail , she has gone leaving ruhi when she was just six months old . Hum logo ne paala hai use , she is our life , happiness of our house and suddenly one day she is snatched from us saying that shagun is her mother and my puttar don't deserve her because he is a drunkard. Arey kisi ko pata bhi hai ki wo kis gam mein peeta hai . My puttar was a idial person, he was a good son,good husband , good brother , efficient employee and a lovely person .But now he has turned to a rude , drunkard person .Tujhe Kya lagta hai ki apne puttar no is haalat mein dekh mujhe koi takleef nahi hoti .just peep in my heart and you will come to know that how my heart weep seeing my son in that condition . I feel so helpless aur ab to ruhi bhi nahi hai hamaare saath , don't know how I m going to handle him . 

Ishita was listening to toshiji stopping the car , she was feeling bad listening to toshiji about Raman and their state . For the very first time she was feeling that she has done wrong by supporting shagun and going against the bhalla . She felt toshiji pain and wondered that how helpless toshiji must be feeling that she is sharing her pain to the girl , who ,for the time is the reason of all this mess .

She kept her hand on toshiji's shoulder and spoke " don't worry aunty ji , murugan kabhi bhi achche logo ke saath bura nahi karte ."

T- everything bad has already happened, ab aur bura Kya hona hai .

I- exactly , if nothing more bad can happen that means now it's time for good, so you should now think positive , everything will be good now .

Toshiji saw ishita and spoke " don't know , how the good will happen as I can't see any way ."

I- you don't worry aunty ji , my friend's husband is lawyer .I will talk to him about ruhis custody case tomorrow, may be he can suggest something .

T- I will also come with you , dekho may be he can suggest some idea .

I- ok , you too come with me .

Talking like this they reached their society. Ishita told toshiji that they reached , toshiji looked at ishita and was surprised on herself that she was sharing her pain with ishita , whom now a days she hates most while ishita too was surprised with her behaviour that why she wants to help the man who had insulted her numerous times , fought with her like anything , accused her for kidnapping his daughter and had send her parents behind bars ...

Her heart again filled with hatred for Raman thinking about his deeds but then she recalled crying ruhi in the court and injured Raman in hospital . Recalling which her decision of uniting Ruman became more firm 

That's all for now , hope you like it .Enjoy reafing and do comment .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part , enjoy reading. 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb 
good that ishu realise her mistake hope they will get 
rooh back soon feel sorry for the bhallas 
thank goodness raman is okay
sharda_123 thumbnail