Daayan's feet

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
We all know that daayan has nudged legs. No one notices that. And as we can see , they wear jeans saree salwar , so they are visible. But no one notices. How is that possible. 
When daayan are barefooted , their legs are nudged. But i was watching past episodes today , When ruby wears boots her foot are normal foot. How is this possible if her legs are nudged. 

What you guys think about it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingFoodie

We all know that daayan has nudged legs. No one notices that. And as we can see , they wear jeans saree salwar , so they are visible. But no one notices. How is that possible. 

When daayan are barefooted , their legs are nudged. But i was watching past episodes today , When ruby wears boots her foot are normal foot. How is this possible if her legs are nudged. 

What you guys think about it?

There was an episode where she can move her feet to look normal for sometime! They can do that, like when they are climbing too, their feet are normal.

We thought this was a blooper and Atif, the director confirmed that when they climb and for short periods they can make their feet look normal!!

Hope this answers your question!
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

There was an episode where she can move her feet to look normal for sometime! They can do that, like when they are climbing too, their feet are normal.

We thought this was a blooper and Atif, the director confirmed that when they climb and for short periods they can make their feet look normal!!

ohh...thanks dear... Now its clear.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
They can just make it look normal that is create an illusion 
dumbchick thumbnail
Gul n her team can change the notions however to cover their bloopers!
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If it were that easy, why was Ruby so worried about people seeing her legs during the wedding rituals? I think they just create the notion of how the appearance/behaviour of a Dayan is based on their will, no logic (should not even be expecting it) and no prior story. Anything that's dramatic at that point, they incorporate it - forgetting what it was and what it should be..

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with Namita =))
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: amithu

If it were that easy, why was Ruby so worried about people seeing her legs during the wedding rituals? I think they just create the notion of how the appearance/behaviour of a Dayan is based on their will, no logic (should not even be expecting it) and no prior story. Anything that's dramatic at that point, they incorporate it - forgetting what it was and what it should be..

you have a point. She could made her feet normal at that time.but she didn't.
4me2 thumbnail
May be they can't make their feet normal in a crowd or among a lot of people ? 
4me2 thumbnail
Personally I agree with Namita though