Fast version of current storyline

twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi All. I am absolutely tired of the length this "boothni storyline has been going on and have taken the matter into my own hands.  So here is my version of this storyline fast forwarded. Mohanlal's assistant and the real estate broker are together in creating this boothni. Mohanlal's assistant is this boothni. The couple that came to see the place are also in this plan. As well, guru gyanchal or whatever his name is, is also one of the crooks. Maybe smuggling or maybe drugs or maybe trying to get the apartment at a reduced rate and then reselling.  We will never get to the bottom of this if it was left to Asit Modi.  The replays go on and on with everybody telling the story again and again. I hate listening to the over-acting of Champak in that shrill voice.  God help me but I keep on watching this show in the hope that it will get better. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the events happening around that flat seems to be man made and apparently will require a lot of manpower and technological help. In a society like GD where people know who is cooking what I am trying to understand how can such things happen. Besides, the flat looks neat and clean which suggests the flat has a caretaker. When did Bhootni enter this flat and how ?

Instead a bhootni track should have been introduced in Jetha's shop or Sodhi's garage. It would make sense there. 

Btw Matka King MOhanlal was indeed a gambler until last time. Suddenly he is a matke wala. Matke wala owns a flat in Mumbai. Asit MOdi has lost his mind.😆
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is getting highly boring,how long this gonna run?somone wrote here its"stree" movie promotion but stree movie is released and hit also,so now i have doubt on this
Asit modi has amnesia ,he forgets wat his characters were before! He simply forgot abt mohanlal's profession as well as:p just like he forgot in the initial episodea jetha lal had a car;-)
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No it is not stree promotion 
dey.bh thumbnail
I just want this track to end somehow, anyhow. It should end now. Enough of stupidity already.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've been dipping in and out and can't believe we still on the never ending bhootni track. 
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/47718-new-ghost-to-enter-taarak-mehta-ka-oolta-chashmah.htm
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
When will this track end so much dragging.
dey.bh thumbnail
' Dil bada rakho'

Does this make sense at all ? Because they had nowhere to go, they planned to stay at GD society and therefore planned this Darawni Dulhan thing to keep everyone away. 

Many people in Mumbai and for that matter in every such city must be homeless. If we can we should of course help them. What sort of help is this ? Someone could have died there. It was a dangerous thing. Its criminal to trespass without permission. Besides, every criminal has his or her reasons to commit a crime. If we were to justify criminal actions this way there wouldnt be courts at all. 

Who allowed GD society to say, ' Dil  bada rakho' in first place? This flat belongs to some other person. Without his permission how do you forgive someone ?

And then Bhide first time in his life disagrees with Champak chacha and before I could praise him he had to say that its okay that they  scared him but its not okay that they  deceived their parents. So, this couple must call their parents and seek their forgiveness. I understand his concern but I really wonder if he has heard about honour killings ? Giving random gyan to people is not cool always. Besides, Sodhis married this way and so did Babita. She didnt run away but her parents were against the alliance too. And did they forget how they all got Bagha Bawri engaged before Bagha confessed everything to Bawri's parents ?
Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ullu banaya as usual Edited by amina1 - 5 years ago