Filler episode 05 Sept

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
What really happened in yesterday episode it was a filler episode there's only sign that Pia is going to marry Ansh and her mom in law is going to adore her ...

suddenly Ruhi after so many efforts decided to kill three girls at the same time it was not foolishness on her behalf??

The old lady came to say the truth but still Vedshree has some doubt though she believed at the beginning. The shock the family got on knowing about Mohana was the only small development in the story.

Still in tomorrow episode Ruby is going to fool the whole family...

As nothing concrete happened it was a sort of filler episode in my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes we only got a hint that may be Pia will marry Ansh and both Ansh and Vedashri will love her a lot 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, a kind of.. its ws a filler epi. they were clearly indicating  that pia will become ansh's bride 😆
By mistake neha pushed her and pia falls on mehandi that means indirectly ruby's mehandi gets applied onto pia's hand. Husband bahut pyaar karega, sasuma ka pyaar , sab normal baatein. One thing i really like abt y'days epi was Ansh reaction on pia's mehandi ðŸ˜† He was looking happy ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was Ansh a tad disappointed when Pia tried to wipe out the mehendi...?  I've a feeling that Ansh will not remember the kiss and how he behaved with Pia post that as he was in his davansh form n usually his human side doesn't remember anything he does when davansh in him is activated... So after marriage Pia will be hurt n stay aloof n poor Ansh will be left wracking his brains as to why she's behaving this way... My boy is in for a tough time... 

And in the precap when he realises that there's a chance that Pia can also be a daivik... His expression...
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, but the couple of glances and exchanges between PiAnsh made it for me ..So when he is Devansh also he kisses? LOL..I thought the devil mode gets activated..so going to be kind of wild love in the future..
Jokes apart. but it would have been best if he had kissed her in Ansh mode and pushed her when the devil mode got on.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Ansh's davansh side gets activated the moment he touches Pia or vice versa. . So the kiss had to be in davansh mode...
4me2 thumbnail
I was so happy seeing Ansh smile looking at the mehendi 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Was Ansh a tad disappointed when Pia tried to wipe out the mehendi...?  I've a feeling that Ansh will not remember the kiss and how he behaved with Pia post that as he was in his davansh form n usually his human side doesn't remember anything he does when davansh in him is activated... So after marriage Pia will be hurt n stay aloof n poor Ansh will be left wracking his brains as to why she's behaving this way... My boy is in for a tough time... 

And in the precap when he realises that there's a chance that Pia can also be a daivik... His expression...

Yes he was sad when she tried to rub off the mehendi. I also feel he will forget all about the kiss. Pia will be confused with his diabolical behavior. He already knows Pia has some powers. He understood that from her knife throw in the jungle already 
4me2 thumbnail
His DV side kissed him. And yes he is going ti be a bit wild in nature 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaku17

He was so hopeful in the precap!! He loves Pia, that much is clear!!! Whether, he says it out loud or not, he is head over heels in love with Pia!! ðŸ˜³