Frequent Posters

naanavan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Eagerly waiting for updates 
Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think maan knew the news that is published in the news paper and might be waiting to see geets reaction ...he must be silent because one he doesn't care about others what others thinking about his life and second this will be any how benefited to him about his married status...i think maan is not dumb and he dint take any action when he saw party photos in social media so he must be aware about the news getting publishing...karan kissing amelia is missing in the news how come ...this is really mysterious and hes also as famous as khuranas...poor couple couldn't even enjoy their moments in their lives without hindrance ...loved maans support towards geet and shes really becoming more independent and courageous day by day...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Oye Meri dreams mein Geet kyun aayegi Bhalla
Only maan 😳

because she is Maan ki Geet... no sharing from her side 😉
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. Vikrant should have informed Maan and Geet about their pictures in the media. Loved the talks between Maaneet, and their moments, both unaware of being watched. Wondering how would they handle the exposure, especially Geet. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
Endgame thumbnail
So many things happened so many changes so many shades . Geet embracing this changes well would be happy if she manage to take media people criticism in healthy way . All things is pretty new . This strange media distrubance hungry for news and all . She needs to prepare herself and of course maan best person is with her always 
Endgame thumbnail
Karna and Amelia one of best element of this story Karna can be jerk sometimes may be that' why girl like Amelia is perfect for him . I feel like Amelia's liking going deep and this will pull Karna toward her more . Karna broken from inside he needs to move on 
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Off course Maan was mad, his reaction was kind of expected.
Geet doesn't know about it yet, umm I don't know how I feel about it, it has so many sides 
One side it's very controlling, though the intention is just to not make her sad. It's a twisted way of "protecting" 

I was wondering how long is this wedding😆

Edited by Sundari. - 5 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ufff this medias
 Maneets night out was all in paper
Dadi is not happy with the way geet is portrayed
Maan too got worried as he too dont want geet to be in lights
He switched off the ph
N geet filled it with msgs
Maan thought geet is angry n still at meeras house
But geet was here for his relief
Nice part
cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update. 
Passionate moment. 
Hope that maan is handle d situation well.