Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hi hammie take care of ur health
lovey analysis hammie
adi's patience for wasim's insults really incredible. if he was old adi wasim cant evn open his mouth but new zoya's adi ready to tolerate anything for zoya' love
zoya's advise for adi trying to win his father heart is cute part n gift also..
adi n roshana bond is notable..i wish roshana will know abr adi's feelings for zoya
get well soon dr hammie😃

Edited by Swarnalatha5 - 5 years ago
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Hammie! Wishing you all the very best, hope you get better soon! ❤️

Coming to your post, love the title of it! Perfect for the episode. I really like what you said about Aditya being like a warrior going to wage war and his perseverance throughout.

Aditya saying "mere bina tumhara mann bhi nahin lagta means he's understood she needs him around but at the moment he doesn't know in what capacity. He knows how happy she was when he came back, how upset she was when she found out he was leaving again and then how she repeatedly told him not to leave while she was drunk. So overall he knows that she considers him an important part of her life.

Roshna and Aditya's bond was lovely to see. I wonder if Aditya's the kind of son she wanted. He's the kind to give importance to mother over father, something her daughters can't do. And it's so nice to see Aditya finally getting genuine maternal love which he's never gotten before.

In one brief moment the look on Zoya's face, busy  behind her mother, made me believe that  I saw the beginnings of more than just be a good friend feeling for Adi. Yes that look certainly said something. But the inner workings of Zoya's mind continue to remain somewhat of a mystery to us unfortunately. 😆  

I loved the scene between Noor and Arshad. I have been thinking for a while what it is specifically about Aditya that makes Noor think he is best for her sister. Aside from the fact that she & Arjun are the only ones who have witnessed adiya's relationship from the start and she's the only one Zoya's shared her feelings about Aditya with from the beginning. There must also be a trait of Aditya's that appeals to Noor and this ep made it clear what it is, and it's Aditya's transparency. Noor does not mince words (a trait she and Aditya share) and in the ep she made it very clear to Arshad that she does not buy his good boy act, she knows he's not as he appears to be. With Aditya, he's been honest about his feelings for Zoya since day one. When he disliked her, he made it clear, when he started to like her then also he was clear and now when he's in love with her, again he doesn't hide it. He may not explicitly say it but it is there in his actions. There's no pretence or artifice. And that is what I feel gets him Noor's approval and that is exactly why I don't think Noor will ever agree to Arshad. I had wondered at the beginning of the track if Noor might end up getting swayed by Arshad but the ep made it clear that it won't happen.

Aditya & Noor are the two people most protective over Zoya so it makes sense that so far they're the only ones who have become suspicious of Arshad, cuz they know Zoya and her trusting nature. It's significant that post suicide it was Aditya & Noor who took her to the hospital and stayed with Zoya throughout. Those two were the ONLY ones with Zoya throughout that time.