Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hello sumi😃    lovely to see you

Dear Hammie!     
Lovely post as usual! I liked how u explained d phone calls and it was adi who did not get one,so he got to be on both sides...

sumi.. have you also  noted between the two he is the one out of work, shall we say so

It was an important epi,for it lays the groundwork for future episodes!

it took me a long time to figure out about the khoya hua dil part which adi tells zoya..i kept thinking why did he say that...dil? Why? The dil she lost to yash or she is losing to adi?

I think he may well mean her heart she may lose to the charms of Arshad...

Abd then it hit me...that he meant khoya hua dil to yash...as in The heart that is lost,broken,shattered...the heart she thinks she doesn't have with her anymore to love anyone...

this  statement is more in keeping with Adi's character ... to once again  retrieve her broken, tarnished heart...

He will bring that back to her, give her the ability to love again, the confidence to trust again,the faith to take the plunge into the ocean of love!! She is already halfway there...she loves him but is subconsciously scared to admit! It freaks her out...he will give her the courage!!

yes truly, well expressed it goes to show he is sensitive to her needs.. which her father failed to grasp when she told him... she couldn't  experience love..

Also, when Adi put his fingers on her lips,she Moved back...it effected her so much that she moved back..I was so glad to see that reaction..it is so subtle,totally not Ott..but u can make out what Adi's touch does to her by her eyes and that movement she does of moving back...for me,in a way,highlight of the epi!! I am a sucker for such subtle romantic moves man! 

its was a brief moment but poignant enough... he could sense his innocent touch did make a difference to her

The other thing I absolutely loved is d speech of adi, as u already said..he calling her timeless makes me feel emotional! He once called her bewakoof,stupid,idiot and what not... Today he calls her ehsaas,he feels her,he breathes coz of her,she is in his veins as much as the blood that flows...aah!hWat beautiful lines..

yes and all the phrases he  uttered , are so simple ,yet profound.. pity she was not there to hear it

Adi did have that FB of zoya smiling in Arshad's company..her getting out of d car,her holding his hand for dancing...he felt maybe she is happy and he does not deserve her..for one tiny moment he did think! But it passed!

that's his insecurity.. but knowing Adi, he will not be stopped in loving her, caring for her

I loved how he replied to Arshad that even if arshad would have not gone to the hospital,it would be Adi only who would drop zoya.. Means if destiny favors him that he should be d one to take zoya in his 'Car' or life. he will do SO EASILY... BUT if there are obstacles in d way who wants to take zoya away from him,he will fight them and STILL take her with him!

Kuch bhi ho,zoya ko adi hi lekar jayega!!

😆 yes his funny turns, and belief in  their destiny..

Ah such symbolisms throughout the epi today!

yes 😃  it was a lovely episode... Wasim's plans over turn with a bang!

Plus a major bonus: d fact that Waseem is sleeping peacefully at his home thinking her beti is getting to know his 'potential' damadji... And beti is in the company of her soulmate,alone with him, getting effected by him...a man who he hates but is his 'guaranteed' damadji!

Aur bano oversmart!

OMG! ise kehte hain kismat..

Hahahaha!!! 

😆yes.. those meant for each other ,will come together...and that too without Waseem/s permission

sumi, thanks for a wonderful feedback..😃 loved it mate... much love ,hammie

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as always❤️
hope u feel better soon😳

However what Adi does not expect is ,that Arshad would dig his heels in and appeal to Adi.. as being Zoya's best friend, whom she gives much credence ! to seek for Adi's  input in winning Zoya over to be his future wife.

i loveddd adi last night.. his one liners were too good🤣.. hiding her jhumka and then going for keema bhav😆

and his one liners ofcourse.. eventually to mere hi hone wale hain🤣
let's see how adi cooks the most delicious biryani
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey hammie, 
lovely analysis as always... 

just wanted to say take care and get well soon.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarana1234

hey hammie, 

lovely analysis as always... 

just wanted to say take care and get well soon.

hellooo Sarana,😃  listen its lovely to hear from you...thanks so much for reading and wishing me well.. felt better reading it my friend... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post as always❤️   hello missed your presence...😃 lovely to see you 

hope u feel😃    a teeny weeny bit better, thank heavens and your duas..
hiding her jhumka and then going for keema bhav😆  that was sweet... wish I could eat keema..matter..😃     thanks you for this lovely shot... baal set kiya hain adi nre😛

and his one liners ofcourse.. eventually to mere hi hone wale hain🤣
I know 😆 he cracks me up! love his wise cracks, under his breath mutterings..
let's see how adi cooks the most delicious biryani    
yes looks like it'll be master chef  at Zoya's house... hope adi wins!😆

thanks for the joy giving shots Maryam.. Eid is nearly over... much love hammie
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
short but meaningful analysis hammie
feel bad for both sakshi n anjana..dunt know hw adi ll handle this pbm in future..
adi praising zoya  char to arshad is bful ..arshad played very gud with his words by asking help frm adi to unite him n zoya..n address him as zoya's best frnd
Aditya wonders whose car Zoya would get into now..thank god arshad got emergency call frm hospital n leave zoya to adi..
the best part is whr adi promising he bring back watver she lost including her heart..lovely