Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Fantastic chapter Sangeetha😊
I hated how Avantika was torturing NandiniI am just disgusted with Nand🤢I hated how Nand manipulated Nandini again😡I like how loyal lopamudra is to Nandini❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Fantastic chapter Sangeetha😊
I hated how Avantika was torturing NandiniI am just disgusted with Nand🤢I hated how Nand manipulated Nandini again😡I like how loyal lopamudra is to Nandini❤️
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Wonderful chapter Sangeetha
The conversation between lopa and Nandini was nice⭐️Lopa is always a great help to Nandini. I enjoy writing about her. 😃I loved how Badal kicked Nand😎😆 I know... People are all waiting in line to do that to Nand, and here Badal got the very first chance 🤣The scene between Chandra and Nandini was Awesome ❤️I didn't like that Nandini was thinking wrongly about Chandra because of Nand's manipulation 😡Young girl of 16 / 17 yrs idolises their own father more than a lover. Here, Nandini was brainwashed by Nand right from her infancy. No wonder she doubted Chandra... which she realises her mistake later.The conversation between Acharya and Chandra was heart touching😊I liked that Acharya put some sense into Chandra👍🏼Those were the days, when children listened to their Acharyas, and treated them on par with (rather more) than parents. Just wanted to bring the flavour of that era in the story...
Originally posted by: FrankPunch
New chapter coming up shortly ... stay tuned...
Originally posted by: foreverasya
Amazinggg posts again👏. Poor nandini surrounded by a bunch of traitors🤢. Hope to see her happier in the next updates❤️
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147