Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Credit goes to the director, Atif! 
I love this photo so much!! We know it's happening tomorrow!! 

Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love this pic so much. Also yesterday's precap. Don't Know if it will come today or not
Melkor thumbnail
This pic looks beautifulI really hope we get the scene today 
And yes PiAnsh have so much potental.If Gul understands that then she better give us a meaty and intense forbidden love story between these two.
I do feel that not only Ansh but his Daavansh side is also attracted to her😳😉
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

This pic looks beautifulI really hope we get the scene today 

And yes PiAnsh have so much potental.If Gul understands that then she better give us a meaty and intense forbidden love story between these two.
I do feel that not only Ansh but his Daavansh side is also attracted to her😳😉

Same here. His hidden submerged side comes out whenever he touches her. His alien side, I believe is not necessarily evil. Just powerful and dangerous. And it appears as if that side is attracted to the purity and divine aura that Pia emits. Her innocence, her simmering divinity are his polar opposites and it makes his Daavansh side constantly focus on her. It is like it fixates on any moment of her, any potential of her presence excites him. And this fact, makes the plot even more interesting for it is nothing external or abstract that pulls him to her; it is a part of him that does.
Edited by mistofshadows - 5 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel Ansh and Pia are destined to be together - there will be a time when both will not be able to stay without each other ...
Pia with act as a shield to Ansh & Ansh will always protect her from all these evil forces ... both are just made for each other ...
Hope they execute this story well ... both the leads have so much potential ...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Piyansh is like abhiya😉 pyar ki ye eke kahani😳
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haaye!!! dreamy pic!  just hope the execution is also dreamy.
I eagerly await each episode of nazar only to get 1-2 scenes of piansh together. (that disappoints me as I want more).

As Ansh is pulled towards Piya everytime, I want the attraction to be build more But I want the pull to be from the Boys side more as everytime I see the girl falling first for the boy. Want to see something different with Ansh developing intense feelings for Piya. and Piya slowly having those feelings.

Since Ansh is a Daavansh, wouldn't it be lovely to show that he is possessive about Piya (not psychotic possessive) but in a good way. And he goes crazy everytime he feels someone is snatching her from him and then she calms him down. And it would be good if the characteristic remains the same and does not tone down over the period of the serial. (i m not on twitter so if possible can someone suggest the same to Gul Khan if they agree)

With PKYEK, I had only issue with the ending. It was beyond logicall that Abhay became human again, it would have been more logical if Piya had become a vampire but since it is a hindi serial it was expected.

Now i am going to end my rant and wait for today's episode and then for monday (too far)
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Piyansh is like abhiya😉pyar ki ye eke kahani😳

Ya that show was based on Twilight... still Abhiya never showed that spark ... that show was not well executed ...
But Nazar seems to have got the plot - atleast for now - and Piyansh romance looks like Twilight story where a human girl falls in love with a Vampire who could pose a threat to her life but still both decide to be together ... that's called forbidden love ...
Piyansh love is just like that - very intense and both will fall unconditionally in love with each other ...
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

haaye!!! dreamy pic! just hope the execution is also dreamy.

I eagerly await each episode of nazar only to get 1-2 scenes of piansh together. (that disappoints me as I want more).

As Ansh is pulled towards Piya everytime, I want the attraction to be build more But I want the pull to be from the Boys side more as everytime I see the girl falling first for the boy. Want to see something different with Ansh developing intense feelings for Piya. and Piya slowly having those feelings.

Since Ansh is a Daavansh, wouldn't it be lovely to show that he is possessive about Piya (not psychotic possessive) but in a good way. And he goes crazy everytime he feels someone is snatching her from him and then she calms him down. And it would be good if the characteristic remains the same and does not tone down over the period of the serial. (i m not on twitter so if possible can someone suggest the same to Gul Khan if they agree)

With PKYEK, I had only issue with the ending. It was beyond logicall that Abhay became human again, it would have been more logical if Piya had become a vampire but since it is a hindi serial it was expected.

Now i am going to end my rant and wait for today's episode and then for monday (too far)

Ya you made the right points ...
One they need to concentrate more on Ansh & Piya and give them more scenes and screen space ...
Last two episodes both the Daayans took more of the SS ...
Second yes they need to show Ansh getting possessive about piya - but before that they need to become friends Fisrt ...Ansh will protect Piya ...
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What an intense pic. I wait for at least 1 good scene of them every day. I hope they become friends soon and this Ruby is out of their lives soon. Once they both know the others true identity they can truly be themselves. Once they unite they will be a strong force together.