Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks dearies for the live update ... was mehek really seen Svetlana's face ...did she get any suspicion that it can be Svetlana 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the LU Shamz and Kishu this is becoming increasingly interesting with each new episode
I hope their FB makes an appearance and things move ahead with Swetlana getting caught and sent to jail along with her foster son 
It is timr for KC to make her appearance and move the story along
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update cuties.
Mehrya bond is getting stronger. Whatever the situation may be they will stay with each other and help one another. Svetlana has once again brought them closer. Hope they are ok. Precap looks scary 😲.
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Think now onward Meherya will try to decode the FB still they have and by this way, they will find out something about Swetalana. I don't think soon clear FB hey will have. Otherwise, the story will not, ve forwards. All depends upon how long time CVS want to run Swetalana track..
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz di nd Kishu for the LU...🤗
Yet to watch the epi..
Thank god they are safe...nd no MUs..
And yes...why no FBs?...
Hope Mehek is not hurt while handling Svetlana..
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...so happy mehak stood by shaurya and refused to leave him.i hope coach doesnt separate now after them being together..now i want them to recall their fb asap and for that we need super memory lady kanta chachi to be there