KJO's obsession with Kajol Totally OVER?

UrmilaFanForeva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the same guy who once said that he can't picture himself directing any movie without srk or kajol in the leads in an interview..and in 2018 the singhs, and kareenas have totally replaced them..wonder what wrong with those friendships, clearly has kjo moved on or some bitterness really caused...
i feel terrible for kajol now : for a woman who was once the queen of bollywood are now films like VIP LALKAAR 2 and helicopter Eela. Clearly this is a case how women in bollywood r forgotten once they r settled. kareena's case shall be the same no matter how johar shoves her down our throat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
his obsession got over with Kajol the day she picked her husband over him. clearly ajay n kjo dislike each other despite the former playing a role in his movie 'kaal'. 
even when he made MNIK with her, things were really not the same. he would obviously go for new blood
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah...I don't think she's missing out on much tbh. Or SRK for that matter. 
^I'm pretty sure they both were offered Takth and turned it down. Karan was sucking up to both for months and gave an interview a few weeks back about how much he wants to work with SRK again.

There were rumors for a long time about a two hero film with the names being SRK and Ranbir. I think both declined. So did Kajol. 

This cast looks quite B-grade in comparison. Look at the cast of K3G and look at this.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes poor Kajol is missing out on Shanaya, Alizeh and Saba ðŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^I'm pretty sure they both were offered Takth and turned it down. Karan was sucking up to both for months and gave an interview a few weeks back about how much he wants to work with SRK again.

There were rumors for a long time about a two hero film with the names being SRK and Ranbir. I think both declined. So did Kajol. 

This cast looks quite B-grade in comparison. Look at the cast of K3G and look at this.. ðŸ˜†

Well, looking at synopsis and the rest of the cast KJo put together, it's no surprise that both declined if they were offered. Mughla dynasty periodical directed by KJO. I mean come on now. ðŸ˜†

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought this, especially because I saw fangirling over the big cast. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† K3G and even KANK ...those were the big casts. I mean even that Kalank movie has a much bigger cast. This looks more like KJO's 2nd/3rd choice . ðŸ˜†

ADHM was made interesting by Aish's inclusion in the cast. This seems maah bore. I'm not interested in seeing any of these people together.  
Edited by gilmores - 5 years ago
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan's obsession with Kajol might be totally OVER but this forum's obsession with her isn't. 🥱 

Call me insecure, jealous and delusional but i DO NOT for a second buy that Kajol was not offered a role in the movie. So i'll wait till 2020 but i can tell you this much that she wont be missing out on anything just like she didn't miss out when she wasn't in KANK or ADHM. 

And as for feeling sorry for Kajol, VIP 2 was a hit in the south and Helicopter Eela's trailer has been received extremely well. So sit tight till next month and save you pity if/when the movie flops like i am sure a lot of people are hoping it would. 🥱 

Originally posted by: gilmores

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought this, especially because I saw fangirling over the big cast. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† K3G and even KANK ...those were the big casts. I mean even that Kalank movie has a much bigger cast. This looks more like KJO's 2nd/3rd choice . ðŸ˜†

ADHM was made interesting by Aish's inclusion in the cast. This seems maah bore. I'm not interested in seeing any of these people together.  

Yeah the fangirling over a cast like this is kind of funny. Vicky Kaushal, Jhanvi Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, seriously?! Regardless of whatever you think of their talent, these are not big names by any means. Ranveer and Kareena are also just okay. 

Instead of Amitabh Bachchan, they are settling for Anil Kapoor - he of the Race 3s and Fanney Khans. ðŸ˜•
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Yeah the fangirling over a cast like this is kind of funny. Vicky Kaushal, Jhanvi Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, seriously?! Regardless of whatever you think of their talent, these are not big names by any means. Ranveer and Kareena are also just okay. 

Instead of Amitabh Bachchan, they are settling for Anil Kapoor - he of the Race 3s and Fanney Khans. ðŸ˜•

TBH...I think despite everything, ever since SRK & Kajol left, KJo struggles to get the big names in his films for whatever reason. YRF doesn't have this problem because Aditya Chopra/YRF still has a stronger reputation within the industry. 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gilmores

TBH...I think despite everything, ever since SRK & Kajol left, KJo struggles to get the big names in his films for whatever reason. YRF doesn't have this problem because Aditya Chopra/YRF still has a stronger reputation within the industry. 

But why does YRF still have a stronger rep? Does it really?? I feel it has really taken a beating in the last few years. Yes, they are still roping in the superstars such as the khans but the problem is they are able to make profits only on those big films. None of their proteges in recent years are doing well. 
Dharma doesnt have that problem.