Silky and Sumer: What Happened?

Poll

What happened to the gross torrid coupling that was Silky and Sumer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
With Silky back and her sights now clearly set on Vivaan -- what do you think happened with her and Sumer?

I have always felt that Sumer was a shady guy.  From the get-go he seemed like he had eyes on Vivaan's wealth.  I always felt like Sumer thought that at some point he could somehow use Meera to achieve those ends but soon realized that Meera would be a lot harder to bend to his will...so he set his sights on someone who would be easier to manipulate aka Silky...which is why I'm voting for option 4.  I still believe that the horrible duo are still together and that Silky is back to carryout whatever it is Sumer has told her to do.  

I only hope that now with Silky back that the truth about the video comes out and that Silky is exposed as the little backstabbing hoe that she is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am somehow seeing an amalgamation of all four conditions together... like they are still having a fling but are using each other as well, while laali does not approve and Silky silently agrees with Laali to patao VK for wealth and maybe Sumer is the kidnapper who also wants wealth and these two 'lovers' have hidden their real motives from each other, obviously.🤪
I need to sleep.🤣😳  Voted for 2 tho. 

Ok gnite!
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a little confusion in the written update.  That they have a different name for laali daughter than it being silky. So I wanted to know does she have a second daughter or this is silky. 
And they both are still together. She is doing this to get at vivan and keep away from meera with more misunderstandings in their relationship. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

There is a little confusion in the written update.  That they have a different name for laali daughter than it being silky. So I wanted to know does she have a second daughter or this is silky. 

And they both are still together. She is doing this to get at vivan and keep away from meera with more misunderstandings in their relationship. 

Lali called her silki in episode.
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the tellyupdates written episode for yesterday, they used the name "Pinky". So I just wanted to make sure what her name is really.