Posted: 5 years ago
Superb teaser dear

Update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 8

R-- aunty why do you react with everything negatively ,I m giving this to her ,so that I can trace her everywhere , Maine dolly ko bhi phone diya hai . it not spoil everybody every time ,rather its a very useful thing in now a days world . aap log ab Ishita ko lekar thode kam pareshaan hon, as she is not only your but mine responsibility too .

He completed his sentence convincing both ishra parents, Amma didn't spoke anything but appa signalled ishita to take the packet .She took the packet and thanked him slowly , then took blessings from senior bhalla's. They blessed her wholeheartedly , Raman too took iyers blessing . They too blessed Raman while Amma kissed his temple , he was surprised  with her act when Amma said " don't take my words wrong , but you know ishu is too small for all this and being a girls mother I have to bit careful ."

Raman nodded and spoke " it's ok aunty , but you don't have to worry much . Ishita is my responsibility and she will be like the way you want her to be ."

Amma- thank you so much kanna , your assurance means a lot to me .

Raman smiled seeing Amma then ishita she too smiled back while he winked at her . Soon iyers settled in their car and were going ishita saw Raman for last time before leaving , he too saw her and gave a airkiss to her sneakily.

Later in iyer house Amma and appa were in their room , getting ready for sleep when appa asked to Amma " madhu aren't you sure for ishita and Raman's relationship ".

Amma- why are you asking this .

Appa- I can read it from your eyes and your behaviour towards Raman is also telling same thing .

Amma- you know though the engagement had happened but still I m unsure of this relationship .

Appa- why are you saying this ? Mujhe to bhalla's achche log lagtein hain .

Amma- actually , they seem nice to me too but still , ishu is just fifteen and they will get married after about eight years . Now ishu's studies ,uska career and more than that their meetings .Everything is just bothering me a lot , you know we are parents of a girl and she is everything to us .you know na our society judge us on the character of our girl ,that's why I was not easy with the thought of their regular meeting .

Appa- I understand your point , even I too had thought must about it and then kept my conditions in front of bhalla's and luckily they agreed for all except for that meeting condition .

Amma- that's more disturbing, I mean to say can't we let them meet in our or their house , in front of us .

Appa- no madhu that won't be right as our kids will think that we don't trust them moreover I got Raman's point of their meeting once in a week , that's why I agreed. You don't worry much , we will be careful and at the same time we have to trust them .Raman is a nice boy and our ishu is also a very good girl , we have to give them a chance .

Amma- I understand that , that's why I stopped when Raman said those words.

On the other hand ishita was busy with her new phone , she was too happy to get a phone as she wanted it from long but her parents were not allowing for it . Ishita thought that he will call her , that's why she didn't called him and was checking phones apps . But after long when she was tired waiting for him , she was looking at phone time to time and was waiting for it to ring . But to her disappointment he is not calling, finally after much waiting and thinking , she herself decided to call him . Deciding so she opened her notebook and flipped the last page where she has written his
number . 

She didn't  had to search it as she has written his number with his name which was beautifully written in heart . She smiled touching his name and spoke kissing it " finally I got you , aap mere ho gaye hamesha hamesha ke liye, Raman."

She caressed and admired his name for long then finally dialled his number, though she was nervous her, heart was beating loud but the eagerness to talk to him was much more stronger than all this . Finally she heard the ringing sound of his phone , it rang only two rings when ishita kept the phone out if nervousness and spoke to herself " I didn't picked the phone , but maine to call kiya na, now if he wants to talk to me, he himself will call ."

She has just completed her sentence and her phone started ringing flashing his number , she smiled fully and spoke taking the phone in her hand " oh ho to janaab mere phone ka intzaar kar rahe the , wah wah he didn't called before ."

She was getting happy seeing his call that's when the ring got completed and it got disconnected as she didn't picked the call . She got sad seeing it and spoke " ye kya phone kaat diya, arey I m girl I can do that , unhe to baat karni chahiye na ".

She was talking to herself when the phone rang again , she smiled fully and picked the phone instantly. He spoke " hello ".

She didn't spoke anything when he asked
" ishita is it you ".

I(meekly )- haan.

Raman smiled fully listening to her meek voice and spoke " at first you tell me why are you so scared with me ".

I- (confused )- haan .

R- nahi tu aaj mujhe bata hi de, why you didn't speak on phone aur us din bhi baat nahi kiya , but I must say , I loved your confession  .tu bol I had seen you talking non stop to dolly then why don't you talk to me .

I- aise hi .

R-what aise hi , I convinced my parents then your parents just for you aur th hai ki phone bhi nahi karti , main karta hoon to tu bolti nahi , bol ye bhi koi baat hoti hai .

I- achcha I too agreed in front of appa and Amma for you , nahi to ganta shaadi is liye Amma appa ready hote, phir manaate bathte sabko, aunty uncle , Amma appa and me too .

R- achcha , you got your voice for fighting with me . Abhi se biwiyon wali harkatein shuru, you get nervous at the time of talking but can shout on the top of voice when it comes to shout on me.

She blushed listening to him and spoke slowly " no many years are left for that , waise why didn't you called me ."

R- was having dinner , then changed into night cloths , was completing some office works when your phone rang . What are you doing ?

I- was studying , we have test in class , day after tomorrow.

R - ok , achcha you asked me a question that day , now it's my turn to ask , what you liked in me , why did you agreed for marrying me ?.

Ishita thought for sometimes and spoke " can't point out it precisely, but I liked you very much . Everything from your look to your nature everything , I even told dolly to
make me her bhabhi but she got angry with me ."

R- why , why she got angry with you ?.

I - pata nahi , shaayad use main itni pasand nahi hoongi.

R - achcha ji .

I - may be .

R- ok tell me something about you .

I - what .

R - nothing just tell me about your likings disliking, hobbies and all.

I - nothing much , I m a simple girl with very  normal hobbies like listening music , reafing books , ghoomna firna , dostose baatein karna aur aur ...

She was go on saying whike Raman was happily listening to her . She was thinking her more hobbies when he asked " do you just listen to music or sing also ".

I - I m not a singer .

R - but still can sing something for me .

I - no no , I can't.  Aap sun nahi paaoge.

R - arey main sun loonga , can't you do such small thing for me .

Ishita thought for a while then spoke " ok suggest me some song ".

R - what should I suggest you sing a song of your choice. I will suggest some other day , today you sing with your choice .

Ishita - ok but you don't laugh on me .

R - pagal hai kya why I will laugh on you , you sing I will listen whole song .

Ishita smiled fully , cleared her throat and started singing .

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath

Tu shaamil hai mere
Hansne mein, rone mein
Hai kya koyi kami
Mere paagal hone mein

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba

Har dafa wahi
Jaadu hota hai tu jo mile

Ho... sab sanwar jaata hai
Yaara andar mere...

Ik lamhe mein kitni
Yaadein ban jaati hain
Main itna hansti hoon
Aankhen bhar aati hai

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba

Fursatein kahaan
Aankhon ko hai meri aaj kal
Ho... dekhne mein tujhe
Saara din jaaye nikal

Aur phir aahista se
Jab chhu ke tu nikle
Teri aanch mein dil mera
Dheeme dheeme pighle

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba .

She completed the song and Raman asked
" was it for me ".

She blushed and spoke " you didn't told me how was it and asking me another question ".

R - tu pahle bol was it for me ?.

I - who else is there for whom I will sing ?

R - ok so it was for me , you know this is the best song and best voice I had listened in my life till now , seriously ishita I love you so much.

Ishita too was about to say same when she heard knock at the door , she got worried thinking it must be Amma, she said
" bye good night Raman" in jiffy and hung the call .

That's all for now , hope you like it. Enjoy reading and do respond .

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
pls update soon its a request
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute vala update...lovely...
Yar yeh Ishita itni cute hai...loved their talks...finally he managed to get her to open up with him...
loved the song selection and he confessed too but voh bechari Amma k darr se phone kaat di...LOL
continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman assured amma that now ishu is his responsibility too n she got little free with him.
But still she wasn't sure about ishra relationship.
Loved ishra phone convo..
She sang a song for him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
thanks for the pm