According to the precap (jo idk kitne days se chal rha hai 😕), Chanda will be successfully able to get Shantanu out of Sonagachi but will be caught with Puchki. I think Chanda will be there post leap as she won't let Puchki get in this dhanda.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
According to the precap (jo idk kitne days se chal rha hai 😕), Chanda will be successfully able to get Shantanu out of Sonagachi but will be caught with Puchki. I think Chanda will be there post leap as she won't let Puchki get in this dhanda.
Originally posted by: santhosha.
videsh mein Chanda ko mila hoga koi AMEER BAKRA... 😆
Lol vese I think Chanda will stay in pari mahal itself to take care of Puchki.Had Chanda been Shan's mom after leap, wo kabhi uski thinking change ni hone deti for Puchki
kuch bhi😛😆Originally posted by: santhosha.
videsh mein Chanda ko mila hoga koi AMEER BAKRA... 😆