Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
yes i love chanda too😳 Pls makers chanda ko mat marnaOriginally posted by: sarah.aalli
Is it authentic? ?
I want chanda post leap 😠plz use na marden makers
no i think some more new enteries will come in think jija ji's second mother will enter post leap that actress kashish paul😕 I think she will play Shan's momPuchki staying back has been revealed in the promos.What if Chanda marries a rich man? 😕
Originally posted by: pooja2109
no i think some more new enteries will come in think jija ji's second mother will enter post leap that actress kashish paul😕 I think she will play Shan's mom
There's another possibility, something might happen to Chanda or she goes missing and the new entrant might look after Jija Ji. 🤔 Shantanu's adoption was never an option for Chanda, I mean she wanted to she would have done the deed earlier. 😕
@Sara: Who'll force Chanda? Its not that Thakuma is interested in Jija Ji that Chanda will fear about his future. 🤔