New spoiler 19 july 2018

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Mitegi Lakshman Rekha:

Vishesh gets a wonderful surprise from Kanchan. He values her self-esteem. He realizes that she has bought the outfit for him by spending her savings. He thanks her for the gift and wears the outfit to please her. Kanchan gifts him a broach with their couple name Vichan mentioned. Vishesh finds it the best gift he could get. Vishesh then tells her about the dates pandit ji has suggested for their engagement. He tells her that he wishes to have their engagement on the same date when she underwent that bad incident of her life, so that she has leave her worst memories back and move on in life.

He encourages Kanchan to leave all her fears and hold his hand with confidence. Kanchan keeps his word and agrees to shed her fears. Later, Rajmata informs Kanchan about the same temple, Jhanki and puja which Kanchan witnessed that day. Rajmata requests Kanchan to dress up like Devi and sit in the Jhanki to lead the procession. She wants to introduce Kanchan to the entire city. Kanchan gets worried that the incident memories block her happiness. Rajmata senses Kanchan is hiding some big matter. She worries for Vishesh's future. Rajmata doesn't know Kanchan's big secret, which Vishesh is hiding from her. She wishes her son to live happy in his new relation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
When the truth will come out Devyani will be in shock
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail