Imposter Wearing A Mask OR Split Personality: Who is he? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@wickedlyunique: that is why they are near a jungle. Maybe to go somewhere where they possibly talk to each other away from the kidnappers shadow. It could be well a plan or act to hate on meera so the kidnapper doesnt do anything to harm anyone else.
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

@wickedlyunique: that is why they are near a jungle. Maybe to go somewhere where they possibly talk to each other away from the kidnappers shadow. It could be well a plan or act to hate on meera so the kidnapper doesnt do anything to harm anyone else.

Fingers crossed for this! I'm hoping for this so badly.
Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

I really do hope it's their plan together. It'll make what's happening a little bit more tolerable. But they need to show the audience a scene of them running away someplace safe and saying as such and then go back to pretending cause this is just so frustrating.

I strongly think he is acting alone this time, because the kidnapper highlighted every time Vivaan used the police and when Meera came along.

So this time, he is taking no chances.  His first step is to stop the attacks and the only way is to show hatred for Meera and that the divorce is real...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

Fingers crossed for this! I'm hoping for this so badly.

True! I hope we see the hurt they face if it does happen. We can be happy and enjoy some romance. If it does happen and we can get answers to questions we have going on in the show.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanted to add here. How could he have planned immediately after getting kidnapper's call? His mom just blew up he wouldn't have been thinking of anything else at that time. 
 I had seen Monday's, ulte phere and stuff did not look like part of any... Act?😕

Where does that leave the character wid reg his mom if that's the case. They have messed him up any way!
salmagurl21 thumbnail
It could be many places that he could have planned this. When he was searching for his mom in the field. Or before finding amaya. Somewhere he was alone or even that phone call. The answers hopefully be seen tomorrow episode. We can find out the truth. And understand where it is going and why it was going this way.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Just wanted to add here. How could he have planned immediately after getting kidnapper's call? His mom just blew up he wouldn't have been thinking of anything else at that time. 

I had seen Monday's, ulte phere and stuff did not look like part of any... Act?😕

Where does that leave the character wid reg his mom if that's the case. They have messed him up any way!

@Bold - I could accept that this reaction was part of his initial shock, stress, grief etc...

The plan part might have been put into play at the time Meera was sent home from the hospital.
If we imagine that MeerVaan were both at the hospital and Meera is trying to explain that someone send a video of him being kidnapped.
Inspector Baraar is there to explain how Pammi wanted Meera saved from the bomb.
Vivaan himself would be feeling guilty for his outburst and accusations.

With all this combined his first thought is to speak to Meera and apologise but he stops himself, questioning his judgement and decided it was safer for Meera and Amaya if he  did exactly what the blackmailer/kidnapper had wanted him to do...

salmagurl21 thumbnail

@Bold - I could accept that this reaction was part of his initial shock, stress, grief etc...

The plan part might have been put into play at the time Meera was sent home from the hospital.
If we imagine that MeerVaan were both at the hospital and Meera is trying to explain that someone send a video of him being kidnapped.
Inspector Baraar is there to explain how Pammi wanted Meera saved from the bomb.
Vivaan himself would be feeling guilty for his outburst and accusations.

With all this combined his first thought is to speak to Meera and apologise but he stops himself, questioning his judgement and decided it was safer for Meera and Amaya if he  did exactly what the blackmailer/kidnapper had wanted him to do...

I don't get it. Because she looked and saw vivan tied up with a gun to his head. So a plan could be made but she doesnt know. Maybe it was while they were looking for amaya or pammi. Dont know exactly. We have to see the upcoming episodes to understand what the truth is really.  If vivan tells her the truth or they have to fight their feelings towards each other to hurt each other in order for the kidnapper to be happy they being distant from each other. So ve it. It will happen soon the truth of everything but piece by piece.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I don't get it. Because she looked and saw vivan tied up with a gun to his head. So a plan could be made but she doesnt know. Maybe it was while they were looking for amaya or pammi. Dont know exactly. We have to see the upcoming episodes to understand what the truth is really.  If vivan tells her the truth or they have to fight their feelings towards each other to hurt each other in order for the kidnapper to be happy they being distant from each other. So ve it. It will happen soon the truth of everything but piece by piece.

I meant that the kidnapper sent a fake video of Vivaan's kidnap to the hospital to make Meera go to him.  It was shown a man was wearing a mask of Vivaan's face to trick Meera.

Now the Vivaan we see, is very much the real Vivaan and I think his first reaction, ulte phere etc was all the shock, hurt and grief.  Once at the hospital, the scene was spoken of by Chacha JI, Vivaan could have heard Meera and Inspector Baraar's version of events and still told Meera to go home.

After which Vivaan could have planned to do exactly as the blackmailer had asked to stop anymore bloodshed...
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Any place could be where vivan planned all this for the kidnapper.  If this is a plan, he wants the identity and will justify his actions later. I think amaya will wake up and meera could leave. Vivan can figure out what they do later. They coming together could happen sooner than later. Maybe in the jungle, out of the evil eye of the kidnapper.  Interaction can be a breakthrough for both sides. Pammi could come back when all the truth comes out. Be patient and hopefully enjoy moments of meervan soon.
Previous
1 2 3