Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mm250314

mm😃  now this comment is more befitting you! ðŸ˜› me happy you sensed my long face... one thing you will find ,that hammie is transparent.. when it comes to my valued readers,, silent or otherwise..

the comments are lovely  ...  loved reading them ..this episode was full of sweet moments and even the next one ...the recreation of the chase scene was colourful n had evoked past memories in aditya ..aditya ran took her flowers as he knew she would come after her things ...the showering of flowers upon adiya was also  symbolic  ...the hug was open n in front of the public domain to suggest that their relationship is honest n pristine unlike that of  poosh ...aditya wanted to have some joyous moments in his life 
yes... its Zoya's transparency that makes her  akin to Adi..  Pooja had much to hide..
  and  so the prank      before others he was always guarded ..his mind is still plagued with some worries and in the hug he was detached ..and not embracing zoya with free spirit but it had made him happy n grateful ... he had got sukon with her warm gesture ...aditya asked arjun how do you know coz the private moments of calling zoya  ghalib were precious to him ..like couple secret talks 😆...the office scene was adorable ...zoya had asked had he missed her ...and yes was written allover aditya's  face 😆yet he countered her ques with a ques ...his phuchti kyon ho was cute ...both are soulmates and are always in each other's thoughts ...adtya wants to go back but this time zoya would pierce his heart like never before and the destiny shall also  play the part ...even arnoor can help to hold  adiya  together ...lets see 
yes,,, their sheer ease with each other is evidence enough that both enjoy and look forward to being in each other's company! Harshad and Jenny as usual in role brought out the best in the episode.. supported by Arnoor in the back drop... mm,,😃 many thanks for my kind of response.. where I get to read at length  how you felt about the hearts and flowers... much love, as ever ,yours hammie