Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the update.
I stared watching this show again because the evil cat Svethlana was back and i thought this story would move forward, but nothing new, same Hatred, misunderstanding bullshit and people trying to kill Mahek.

This situation was blown out of Proportion by Mahek, it was an accident, her anger will be her downfall.
Shaurya the less said the better. Where is my Sharp, Cunning,Vindictive devil we all know shaurya can be. St Move this dammed story Ahead, it is time for these two to remember who they are to each other, bring in the big guns. Hello Calling Kanta, you are needed, the door to that room in Sharma House needs to be open, Pronto.
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks for LU  sneha 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Okay they r soulmates, destined to be together...blah blah blah, but really cvs what right thinking woman will want a man like this. ST are making Shaurya completely unlikable here. The boy we saw so much potential in, is nothing but a patsy for his damn wicked father...where are the values his mother instilled in him. He is nothing but a weak willed fooled being led around by his father and egged on by his freakin worthless friends!! And we are to give him a pass because he shows up to her rescue. But then he goes to try to strike her himself...😑. somone pleas tell me why we all bother with this torture?

Thanks for the LU thoughπŸ˜‰

\
Kelly well said exactly my feelings πŸ‘
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sneha for the LU 
I am tired of all this crappy MU and my opinion of Shaurya have fallen to less than zero the boy is a fool blind deaf and dumb a world class idiot πŸ˜‘
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome everyone.πŸ€— CVs, arise and awake. Pay attention and look at what you have 
done  to the sweet boy Shaurya of Season 2, he's a total puppet at the hands of his father. πŸ₯± 
The misunderstandings, male lead's confusing portrayal between caring, uncaring, good and evil
characterisation needs a fix up.