HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh God come on guys...abhi se itne inactive...
Chasni and chulbul what u said before...we will remain active even if kasam ends...its not ended yet but all are ghaib...
Plzzz come na guys...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehra110847 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yr mujhe lgta hai sb pagal hogae hn...😲
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zehra110847

Yr mujhe lgta hai sb pagal hogae hn...😲

hmm may be kasam ki wajah se...
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aajao guys m kab se wait kar rahi hu... Jaldi aao na😳...
paru000 thumbnail
Hai guys.  Actually  by hearing kasam off air news really got very sad and my mood was off. Yesterday again had some hope of kasam staying but today all things got shattered😭. My kasam tanshi krasha.😭. all efforts of the fans going in vain. One thing Iam Happy the fandom is awesome.the way we have been trying hard to save our show really commendable. Nothing more left for me to watch in tv other than kasam. Hoped for miracles  but I think nothing is going to save kasam  now
Smita_rawat thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru000

Hai guys.  Actually  by hearing kasam off air news really got very sad and my mood was off. Yesterday again had some hope of kasam staying but today all things got shattered😭. My kasam tanshi krasha.😭. all efforts of the fans going in vain. One thing Iam Happy the fandom is awesome.the way we have been trying hard to save our show really commendable. Nothing more left for me to watch in tv other than kasam. Hoped for miracles  but I think nothing is going to save kasam  now

said right. everybody wants to save kasam that's why we spamming many times to ekta n rangu but no response. Atleast they give some months for proper ending but result is nothing. I really fedup with the channel n ph behaviour. Kasam is the only serial which I watch. So I decided that I watch kasam from the beginning. I hope krasha phir ek sath dusre project me kaam kare. N off course guys after that I will definitely come to this forum. Because I don't want to loose u guys.
HayaJafar313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smita_rawat

said right. everybody wants to save kasam that's why we spamming many times to ekta n rangu but no response. Atleast they give some months for proper ending but result is nothing. I really fedup with the channel n ph behaviour. Kasam is the only serial which I watch. So I decided that I watch kasam from the beginning. I hope krasha phir ek sath dusre project me kaam kare. N off course guys after that I will definitely come to this forum. Because I don't want to loose u guys.

awww thats so sweet of u lemon...😳
paru000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smita_rawat

same here also I also don't want to loose my friends. I will also come to this forum. But I need some time to accept the fact that kasam is ending . Actually I am feeling like something which is very close to my heart is going away from me. But I want my friends as you all are very special to me.
Zehra110847 thumbnail
Yeah i also dont want to loose u guys...