Raman is right in his place while Ishita too is also right 
waiting to see what will happen 
but I do hope Mr Bhalla does not try and harm Ishita while Raman is away
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .
Part 11

Ishra reached their house and ishra went inside . Toshiji was busy in kitchen while Mr bhalla and his father both were sitting in the portigo ,talking about something . He saw ishra and spoke " Lo toshiji aapka honhaar puttar aa gaya ,kal shaadi hui hai aur aaj se apni votti le kar ghoomne laga ,socha bhi nahi ki maa akeli rasoi mein kaam kar rahi hogi ( toshiji here is your son , he got married yesterday and now roaming hand in hand with his wife ,didn't thought once about his mother that poor she is working alone in kitchen ).

Raman made a dirty face listening to this whole ishita down casted her eyes and went directly towards the kitchen. Toshiji saw her and asked " arey ishita puttar ,you people had returned ,kaam ho gaya tumhara ,why did you come here ,you go to your room,I will call you people once the lunch is ready ".

I- no mummyji what I will do ,sitting alone in room ,you tell me some work ,I too will help you .

T- arey puttar ,don't listen to bhallaji he is angry now that's why .Though he was rude but he is a nice person from inside ,you can go to your room freely .

I- no mummyji ,what I will do sitting idle in room ,I will feel good being with you all .

T- ok as you say . chal aa ja ,make something sweet for the ritual of first cooking .

I- kya banaaun .

T- kheer ,if you know to make kheer make it . everybody loves kheer in this house .

I- haan wo mujhe aati hai ,you just tell me where are the ingredients .

Toshiji nodded and gave her the necessary ingredients for kheer and started doing other work . Ishita too got busy in making her delicacy while Raman didn't found ishita and thought where did she went ,thinking so he came down to check her . He asked about ishita from one help and got to know that she is in kitchen with his mother . Raman went to kitchen to check ishita and got teased by his mother " arey Raman ,what are you doing here puttar ,do you want something ".

I- haan ma ,I have come here to have water .

T(teaser)- to kisi naukar se mangwa let's ,what was the need to come here .

R- bas aise .

T- seedhe seedhe bol na apni votti ko dekhne aaya hai. le jaa ,jyada kaam nahi karaya 

R- nothing like that ,I just came to check where she gone without informing .

T- kahin nahi jaayegi ,you know na how tight this house security is .

R- humm ,that I know but you know we have her enemies in house itself .

He spoke looking at his father through the cores of his eyes , toshiji glared him and spoke " Raman don't talk like this about him he is your father , you know na how much he love you ".

R- but that doesn't mean that I will like everything which he does . 

T- at least for once you two think about me ,tum dono ke beech mein main fas jaati hoon . Ishita tera ho gaya puttar .

I- humm mummyji .

T- now you and neelu set the dining table till I call everybody .

I- okay .

Ishita then saw Raman and spoke " you too come ".

Raman nodded and followed her ,he took his seat . Ishita and neelu set all the table ,then ishita started serving Raman ,that's when his father and grandfather too arrived .Again his father taunted ishra " toshiji are we there in this house or not , these kids had forgotten every to respect elders ".

Ishita immediately stepped back when toshiji spoke " bhallaji what's this ,why are you behind them , they just have got sometime together and you are behind them . Raman will go to Paris in one or two days then ,where they will get each other ."

Mr bhalla - toshiji you are speaking as if your puttar is going alone ,he will take his wife along with him ,as he don't trust us .

R(making faces )- nothing like that ,she is not coming with me ,use yaheen rahna hai aur aapke taane sun ne hain .

Mr bhalla got silent listening to this while ishita just stood there ,when toshiji held her hand and made her sit in the dinning table saying " come ishita you too eat with us ".

Ishita settled between toshiji and Raman , rest of the lunch was in silence between Lil chit chat . Rest of the day was normal ,Raman spend most of his time in his packing while his mother was busy in making different snacks for him ,so that he can take it with him . Though he denys every time but toshiji being mother pack a lot of snacks for him every time . 

Later in evening Toshiji was packing his snacks while he was sitting beside her ,both mother son were talking . Raman told toshiji   .            

R-ma ,I tried to take ishita with me ,but she is not coming . she will be living in this house in my absence , now its your responsibility to take care of her.

T- tu chinta na kar puttar ,I m there for her .

R- haan and your husband is also there who wanted to kill her .

T- puttar that is now past ,he will not do anything further to her now .

R- hope what you are saying is right .

T- you relax ,he just pretends but he do care for everybody . Le ho gaya tera samaan pack ,ja ke ishita se bol bag mein daal de .

R- ok.

Saying so he took the boxes and went to his room. Ishita saw this and asked
" mummyji gives these things every time you go ".

R- aur kya ,even I denied many times but she don't listen to me and I don't want to hurt her ,to har baar main le jaata hoon ,even my friends love these lots .

I- they love you so much na .

R- humm .

I- and you are getting angry with them because of me .

R- you leave that ,it goes like this between me and papa .

I- suno na .

R- bolo .

I- you talk to papaji nicely before you leave ,aise gussa ho kar nahi jaana .

R- hey matarani ,I was already having ma ,now you too are giving lecture for same . achcha tell me what do you want ,main mangwa deta hoon tere ghar se , after that you can ask anything from ma ,she will get it arranged for you .

Ishita nodded and called her house ,Raman send a man and her mother pack everything and gave the bag to that man . Raman gave same to ishita and spoke " now all your work is done ,achche se rahna ".

Next day everything was ready , Raman too got ready ,he met his parents, instructed them to take care of ishita when toshiji told him to go and meet ishita too . He went to his room and saw her standing in front of window looking out . He walked to her and asked "are you scared of being here ."

I- nahi to .

R- then why are you crying .?

I- to kya karoon Rona aa raha hai to .

R- aur wo kyun aa raha hai .?

I- because you are going leaving me .

Raman got confused listening to her and asked " tu pagal hai kya ".

Ishita shook her head negatively and spoke " no ,its just I will miss you, you took care of me so nicely . I was so free around you ,now I will be alone ".

R- I will try to return soon .

Ishita looked into his eyes and asked " 
you will actually return soon ".

R- haan bhai ,don't you have trust on me .

I- aap pe to hai but not on my fate , you saw na ,I was easily getting this all love and respect but how does it came to me .

Raman smiled a bit and pecked her temple softly ,assuring her that he will be back soon . Ishita got the much needed courage and broke into tears hugging him tight .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Toshiji seems to be cute...she is the bridge between the Bhalla men...
hope Ishita is able to make her father-in-law happy 
nice one
liked how Ishra have become comfortable with each other
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part. Enjoy reader