durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We've seen Ruhi backstory and I believe Ruhi is Vish but I know some people like me are not satisfied with Bela backstory and screen time. What I think is going on is since this season of Naagin has a new cast and given that the show has a huge fan base who loves Mouni and Ada. The creators started out with Anita to see how fans would receive her as a naagin. And they didn't disappoint because fans are loving Anita as a Naagin who didn't disappoint. I think the creators are trying to play it safe with surbhi because they were worried how fans would receive her. Surbhi is the one replacing Mouni as the protagonist. Which is why we see Bela as a different character. She is not at all like what Mouni played in the first 2 seasons. Even though her character is not doing anything much interesting for now it is good to get to know her. I feel as the story unravels more we would see exciting things for Bela character. So I'm just going to play it cool and wait. Surbhi is a great actor in my opinion. She acted well in qubool hai and the web series. She can only do so much with what she is given.
I'm enjoying this season and the suspense. Love Anita and surbhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well i feel bela is a mystery that is kept surprise...it will unravel at the right time...it has nothing to do with mouni...even in S1 adaa was focus first n now in S3 vish is being focus...we have to wait for the mystery to unravel...
durga33 thumbnail
yea i think that can be it to. I see somebody posted a new topic saying ruhi revenge is a side story and I'm starting to think it is. Not everyone in that group is guilty. Also the creators are moving at a fast pace according to the precap we were left with for this weekend episodes. I believe Bela story is different from Vish/Ruhi. I'm just waiting for it to unravel. I just hope we don't get the same repetitive story with VIsh, Bela and Mahir love triangle. I love Vish and her grey shades. I don't want her to turn negative. 
Mages thumbnail
@durga...love triangles bound to happen n beautifully written character like vish will be destroyed after falling in love with mahir...its EK afterall...i can't forget how EK destroyed sesha in both seasons...she destroyed the sisters bonding of shivanya-sesha due to the love triangle in S1 
durga33 thumbnail
I know a lot of people had said similar things about Ekta. I don't watch Indian shows at all because they are slow paced for me but because I love Anita and Surbhi I said to give this a chance. I don't understand why everything has to be a love triangle. If vish and Bela become allies or friends I want that to last between them. I don't want their friendship to be destroyed over a guy. Vish has become a favorite character and I want to see different sides to her character. 
Also writers need to start giving the male actors more proper dialogue and equal screen space to. I would love to see more of Mahir and a great story arc for him to. I don't want Mahir to just be a love interest in the show. 
Mages thumbnail
@durga...ritik-rocky were love interest too..slowly mystery began to surround them n equal importance were given to them...same flow will happen to mahir...if there is a mystery surrounded him or he has connection with naaglok... Edited by Mages - 5 years ago