Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

My take is that she doesn't care hence she is the negative/grey naagin for that reason.  But till date she hasn't killed any innocent person so won't judge her yet.

In today's episode she had clearly made Pratham and that girl a target when she tried to drop that chandelier on them. I hope she gets to know the truth soon though. Same happened in Naagin movie also. She went after everyone who was a part of that gang whether they were innocent or not.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sammy17

I understand why she would consider pratham, the girl (who is yuvi-mahir's sister) and the other joker guy with them to be culprits too as they just stood around during majority of the ordeal not actually trying to stop the boys. But Mahir? I don't get it? Why is he being targeted? Just because his image showed up in vikrant's eyes amongst the killers? Even then that makes no sense as during the entire ordeal neither did ruhi or vikrant see mahir there until after vikrant was shot, plus vikrant had fallen almost half-way down the cliff after being shot before mahir even turned up, so how on earth would have vikrant even got a view of mahir, or am I missing something, like all the boys including mahir looking down the cliff where he had fallen? ðŸ˜•

They did try to stop Yuvi and Adi but sadly their words fell on deaf ears. Mahir came in only after Vikrant fell n it's not possible they saw each other. So y is Mahir a target?
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
In movie naagin, reena roy one she killed everyone even though only one shot her naag. Here also same plot is being followed.
cant say abt other girl and pratham but maahir will get saved becos naagin will fall for him very soon n forget her revenge🤣 
den it will be bela vs vish..dhoom tana tana