Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Uff maar dalogi kya !!
It was hottt 
I could imagin each and everything ..the building tension between the two bodies ...I just loved it 
And hum saath saath hai is my most favorite movie and prem and Preeti from the film are my jaan ...that particular scene had so many feels and you managed to create the same magic in more passionate way 
Naina ki haalat mein samajh sakti hun ..who can resist Sameer Maheshwari's charm specially when he just came put of shower wrapped in a towel ..uff ab bas show mein randeep ko aise dekhne ko mil jae ..aur Kuch nahi mangugi bhagwan
Sameer's dialogue " if you don't stop now their will be no stopping me after " made me blush ..true then surely the beast would have been unleashed ..
Naina blushing and Sameer hugging her ..well I don't blame him anybody will loose control in this situation 
I seriously love reading your updates 
It lifts up my mood 
Now most important when are we getting the next part?
I'm waiting

Love
Laalchi reader
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

Uff maar dalogi kya !!

It was hottt
I could imagin each and everything ..the building tension between the two bodies ...I just loved it
And hum saath saath hai is my most favorite movie and prem and Preeti from the film are my jaan ...that particular scene had so many feels and you managed to create the same magic in more passionate way
Naina ki haalat mein samajh sakti hun ..who can resist Sameer Maheshwari's charm specially when he just came put of shower wrapped in a towel ..uff ab bas show mein randeep ko aise dekhne ko mil jae ..aur Kuch nahi mangugi bhagwan
Sameer's dialogue " if you don't stop now their will be no stopping me after " made me blush ..true then surely the beast would have been unleashed ..
Naina blushing and Sameer hugging her ..well I don't blame him anybody will loose control in this situation
I seriously love reading your updates
It lifts up my mood
Now most important when are we getting the next part?
I'm waiting

Love
Laalchi reader

Maar dalne ka iradha tho sameer ka hai meri jaan!!

I just watched it 2days back, after a few wonderful suggestions by the awesome people in here.
I fell in love with the scene again. And had to pick it up and add some SamAina flavour though.

Naina ki haalat hum sabki haalat!!
No one can resist one sameer maheswari. 🤣

Thanks yaar, i'm really happy that u love my stories. And it is always a pleasure reading the comments, particularly yours. .

Dil le lo !! 🤗
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Passionate os
Naina and her boldness... Loving it to the core... This girl can do anything in love... Mundit helped their bhabhi as always... Master plan was too good... Locking door from outside so tgat sameer cant run away😉

Sameer in towel😳... Naina ko current laga... Too hot... Cant stop blushing... Sam touched her cheek... Kya yaar... Maarne ka iraada hai kya... Kamzor dil waale hai hum😳

Naina lost her balance with his touch... He held ger.  So much feels... Sameer too couldn't control his desires... Kaise door rahoge sam babu... He cant resist her ever. "If you don't stop now, there will be no stopping me after"... This was damn hot. ☺️

Finally sam had to give in... Naina kabhi haar nahi maante.. The hug at the end was magical... So passionate and sensuous... Loved it to the core. 
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Loved it dear
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Passionate os

Naina and her boldness... Loving it to the core... This girl can do anything in love... Mundit helped their bhabhi as always... Master plan was too good... Locking door from outside so tgat sameer cant run away😉

Sameer in towel😳... Naina ko current laga... Too hot... Cant stop blushing... Sam touched her cheek... Kya yaar... Maarne ka iraada hai kya... Kamzor dil waale hai hum😳

Naina lost her balance with his touch... He held ger. So much feels... Sameer too couldn't control his desires... Kaise door rahoge sam babu... He cant resist her ever. "If you don't stop now, there will be no stopping me after"... This was damn hot.☺️

Finally sam had to give in... Naina kabhi haar nahi maante.. The hug at the end was magical... So passionate and sensuous... Loved it to the core.

Hey hi, sorry for the late response i completely forgot to check my posts, who does that lol. Haha yes, they had to take precautions coz they had seen sam running one too many times 😆

Haha kya kare, naina tapak pada tho kuch vaise hi hoga na hamare imagination mein, lol couldn't resist this one,

Sameer is completely lost the sec he sees her, baba ko 1000 watt ka jhatka laga!! And he was all, kaun Manhoos? Kya manhoos? 🤣 yes, sameer can never resist naina 🥱
The hug was needed to cool down the temperatures lol, kuch bhi 😆

Glad u liked it yaar, much love 😊
shravyarao thumbnail

Thank you dear, glad u loved it. 😊
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow shravya!!
This is beautifully written...all that tension between the two of them,too good❤️
Naina was too funny with her pep talks.so now namundit have had enough of Sam running away and have decided to corner him😆
So much planning,clearly they don't trust him not to run😆
Except Naina was clearly not prepared to see Sameer in just a towel...it's too bad that they're too young to do anything at the moment...oh hey,you should write another os with the towel scenario once they're slightly older and more mature,and more confident in their relationship😉😉.
Loved it,though...I liked how Sameer could still see the desire in her eyes,he himself was finding it difficult to control😛
Love,
Viji
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Booklover94

Wow shravya!!

This is beautifully written...all that tension between the two of them,too good❤️
Naina was too funny with her pep talks.so now namundit have had enough of Sam running away and have decided to corner him😆
So much planning,clearly they don't trust him not to run😆
Except Naina was clearly not prepared to see Sameer in just a towel...it's too bad that they're too young to do anything at the moment...oh hey,you should write another os with the towel scenario once they're slightly older and more mature,and more confident in their relationship😉😉.
Loved it,though...I liked how Sameer could still see the desire in her eyes,he himself was finding it difficult to control😛
Love,
Viji

Thank you dear, haha sameer and naina hai tho tension is at right beside them.
Naina had to prepare so much for this, bechari what all things she keeps doing in love for sameer lol.
And yes, Namundit gang were fed up running behind sameer maheswari, he keeps running and they keep running after him, kuch tho badalna tha na!

Naina aur uski dimag when it comes to sameer, she doesn't really consider the consequences of her actions, all her focus was on how to talk, ab lo talk, baath karne keliye aayi and kya hua? uski tho bolti bandh!!

Will surely come up with something! glad u enjoyed it yaar!