Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That picture is SO disgusting! Do Sonam, and all the boob displayers even look at their pictures before going out like that. It's worse when you appear in front of family members like that! Why don't they just go topless if they are so eager to show their enhanced boobs? 

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I don't think Kriti has had any surgery she's simply grown into her looks. She looked incredibly fresh faced as a model because she hardly wore make up. Her brow shape was completely different and is now better shaped and thicker. Plus she's not wearing any eye make up or false lashes in the above picture which can make your face look bare. She's always had a strong jawline, there's no surgery there. If you look at her audition she literally looks like the same Kriti but has obviously matured (she's 27)and just like Alia has grown into her looks.  

Kriti looks gorgeous. When was this? Before she entered film?
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I don't think Kriti has had any surgery she's simply grown into her looks. She looked incredibly fresh faced as a model because she hardly wore make up. Her brow shape was completely different and is now better shaped and thicker. Plus she's not wearing any eye make up or false lashes in the above picture which can make your face look bare. She's always had a strong jawline, there's no surgery there. If you look at her audition she literally looks like the same Kriti but has obviously matured (she's 27)and just like Alia has grown into her looks.  

Yes, her jaw has always been the same.
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

So Disha has had a boob job. Her boobs were saggy AF in that award show dress so thought she was natural but looking at this video her face lost fat and her boobs grew bigger. Thought one of the perks of boob job is non saggy boobs.

Related image

How on earth are these boobs saggy? They hang just right for their size. People are so quick to use that word to describe big chested women SMH
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Kriti looks gorgeous. When was this? Before she entered film?

She looks quite young here..it's definitely before her entering films maybe early modelling days 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kriti looks pretty much the same to me now as she did in her audition. Disha on the other hand lol, I never really got the hype around her anyways. She has a cute smile, but so do many others. I find Sonam, Yami, Shraddha so much prettier!