The Switching of Little Swimmers ( 5 chapters)-COMPLETED

Romanogers thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

HELLO VIDITIANS ! This is my first story . Well one of us told me to write a story and she is none other than Miss Shaina😆 and also Raya jiska finally IF account bana👏. So if the story line sucks then it's just because of them and if you feel that the story is nice then the credit goes to me😉 . So let's start

THE SWITCHING OF LITTLE SWIMMERS

LITTLE BIT ABOUT APNA HERO AND HEROINE:   

ASP  ADITI  SHARMA:  A beautiful, intelligent, brave, sensitive Police Officer who can feel spirits/energies. She was often bullied by her schoolmates and collegemates about her strange character of feeling ghosts. But the spookiness doesn't revolve around any ghost rather the MYSTERY is about the LITTLE SWIMMERS. How is our ASP going to solve this case ???

ACP  VIKRANT  SINGHAL: A handsome, smart, strong Police officer who believes what he sees. And he is always confused about his sexual identity because once in his Higher Secondary school he was bullied by his friends and was forced to kiss a boy of his class which he did. Just to avoid this bullying he decided that he wants to become a Police Officer but had no idea that life is actually going to take him that way. Well the case of LITTLE SWIMMERS is on your way ACP.

PART- 1

Well you guys have to forgive me because before jumping on to the actual story we have to know the actual situation

Our ASP Aditi was in a relationship with an IAS Officer named Girish Agarkar. Both of them had actually decided to go on a Europe Trip and for that Girish and Aditi had to go through some medical tests and some other ID proof verification things. But after 15 days Girish cancelled the trip and decided to break up with Aditi . What must be the reason ??

Now coming to ACP Vikrant,

As I had told you our ACP was always confused by his sexual identity but after kissing that boy from his School he had totally made himself into a GAY and guess what with whom he was in a relationship, Yes that GADHEDA GIRISH , and Girish had his own intention and that was ,VIKRANT ka Baap baht bade Marble ki factory ka owner tha aur ye Girish gareeb ghar ka ladka, he became friends with Vikrant and then acted to be a gay and became his BOYFRIEND aur usike wajah se Girish ki IAS ke padhaai ka saara kharcha was done by Vikrant's Dad. So somehow Vikrant got to know that Girish was planning to go on a trip with some woman.

But tu jitna bhi gareeb ho Humare ASP aur ACP ke saath two timing kaise kar sakta hai😡, unke emotions ke saath kaise khel sakta hai ??

And when ASP and  ACP got to know about Girish's two timing game , wo dono apne apne ghar se nikle ,gaadi mein apni apni baithe and they are now at Girish's house.

[GIRISH KA GHAR]

VIKRANT: Aditi tum ho Girish ki girlfriend??

GIRISH: Ex-girlfriend

ADITI: Peetega tu mujhse collector aur haan ACP Saab aap hain iss collector ke BOYFRIEND??

GIRISH: Ex-boyfriend

VIKRANT & ADITI (in union):  you are dead girish !!!

Our ACP and ASP are like SOUTANS😃 uniting to beat GIRISH

GIRISH TU TO GAYO😆

DHOOM!!DHAAM!!BOOM!!BAM!!

Well wait for the next part of THE SWITCHING OF LITTLE SWIMMERS, Interesting and Funny things are going to happen😃😆

Edited by Romanogers - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excuse me what was that🤣
Vikrant is Girish's boyfriend and Aditi is Girish's girlfriend????????????????🤣
Viditi is SAUTAN🤣 
Gadheda Girish ki oh my mata..😆 Yeh Girish to bohot chalu cheez nikla ...bichara Vik ka papa... ek nalayak ko sambhala nehi jata aur ek gadheda aa gaya...😆
Ok I'm proud of myself...Q ki maine hi tumhe story likhne ko bola...hai bhagwan mera bhala karega🤣
I'm literally dying to read the next part... Please please please update soon...
Aur haan hasa hasa k maarne k liye dhanyabaad ...🤣
Romanogers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Excuse me what was that🤣

Vikrant is Girish's boyfriend and Aditi is Girish's girlfriend????????????????🤣
Viditi is SAUTAN🤣 
Gadheda Girish ki oh my mata..😆 Yeh Girish to bohot chalu cheez nikla ...bichara Vik ka papa... ek nalayak ko sambhala nehi jata aur ek gadheda aa gaya...😆
Ok I'm proud of myself...Q ki maine hi tumhe story likhne ko bola...hai bhagwan mera bhala karega🤣
.Maine pehle hi bola tha mujhse serious stories nahi likhne hoti, seriousness ke naam pe main sirf gussa kar sakti hoon aur kuch nahi. Mere story mein sirf sab COMEDY and happiness hona chahiye. Ab dekhte hain next part mein kya hota .
I'm literally dying to read the next part... Please please please update soon...
Aur haan hasa hasa k maarne k liye dhanyabaad ...🤣

Romanogers thumbnail
Maine bola tha sirf comedy stories ho sakti hain mujhse. Ab dekhte hain next part mein kya hoga? ?
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg 🤣
Mere viditi sautan ban gye😆... Ye girish chipdra issko toh ek jhaap mein diwar pr saatado...mera vik  boyfriend??? Sachi mein ghadha hai ye...

Vik confused hai aapni sexual identity ko lekar...adu go & kiss him!!!!!!!!!! He needs u!!!!!! 😉

Btw its sooo funny yr please next jaldi update karna...please...and thanku @romanogers , @shiana & @riya...
Romanogers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Omg 🤣

Mere viditi sautan ban gye😆... Ye girish chipdra issko toh ek jhaap mein diwar pr saatado...mera vik  boyfriend??? Sachi mein ghadha hai ye...

Vik confused hai aapni sexual identity ko lekar...adu go & kiss him!!!!!!!!!! He needs u!!!!!! 😉

Btw its sooo funny yr please next jaldi update karna...please...and thanku @romanogers , @shiana & @riya...

Thank you so much @sakshi2104 for liking it and actually wo Riya nahi @raya hai jisne aaj hi IF mein register kiya hai and once again Thank you, the next part is even more interesting 😃
Raya30 thumbnail
Thank you mera itna accha introduction dene kaliya mahi di😆! Plzzz plzzz second part jaldi upload karo can't wait 🤗
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I knew this was going to be entertaining when I read "Vikrantwas confused about his sexual identity" 🤣
Keep going! Loved part1 and maafi kitna mangti ho?
AMIKA14 thumbnail
OKAY!!!VIKRANT IS GIRISHS EX BOYFRIEND AND ADITI IS GIRISHS EX GIRLFRIEND.I JUST HOPE EITHER OF THEM WERENT PHYSICAL WITH GIRISH...THAT IMAGINATION IS LIKE...NO!!!🤢
BTW AN INTRESTING START...WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.
VIKRANT JUST NEEDS A KISS FROM ADITI...GENDER CERTIFICATION😉🤣
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanogers

Thank you so much @sakshi2104 for liking it and actually wo Riya nahi @raya hai jisne aaj hi IF mein register kiya hai and once again Thank you, the next part is even more interesting 😃

Oh!!! Sorry @raya sorry agar tumhe bura laga ho cause i thought ki vo auto correction ki wajah se hoa...sorry once again