Ok dear Uv.. is it ok now 😊😉

Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow ..I loved it so much ..
Sameers jealousy was good to read ..
U should write more ..

Thank you so much...I m glad u liked it...vll definitely try writing again.
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Uv... Finally I am here... 😃
Had read this before, but couldn't find proper time to comment as I was focusing on the Always and Forever update... 

Sur's imaginary spoiler is now an OS... And what a fantastic one... 👏

I am always in for jealous Sameer... That guy needs a jolt to bring his senses back in order... and that twirl was perfect for that... I could imagine him sitting with his fists clenched and and cheeks puffed... hahhaaa... 😆

Also loved how you brought in the POV of the first day... Got to know perspectives of both Sameer and Naina...and indeed, I do believe that zyada attention dene se achcha hota ke bilkul attention na de... Banda khud peeche peeche aata... 😛

Loved reading it... Hope you come with more...

Love,
Mou
Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Hey Uv... Finally I am here... 😃

Had read this before, but couldn't find proper time to comment as I was focusing on the Always and Forever update... 

Sur's imaginary spoiler is now an OS... And what a fantastic one... 👏

I am always in for jealous Sameer... That guy needs a jolt to bring his senses back in order... and that twirl was perfect for that... I could imagine him sitting with his fists clenched and and cheeks puffed... hahhaaa... 😆

Also loved how you brought in the POV of the first day... Got to know perspectives of both Sameer and Naina...and indeed, I do believe that zyada attention dene se achcha hota ke bilkul attention na de... Banda khud peeche peeche aata... 😛

Loved reading it... Hope you come with more...

Love,
Mou

Thank you mou...
I did not like the twirl that happened between sameer and amrita in the show but at that it was necessary to bring him to his senses...i thought cvs wwill complete the loop...but woh toh dene se rahe...
Pyaar ke liye piche bhaago but to a limit but after that its necessary to leave things...give them space to realize...
When i saw sur's imaginary spoiler, i was writing the twirl part and thought omg someone to thinks this should happen...so just posted it with encouragement from sur ofcourse...