The twirl- the samaina os

Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My story starts from the first day of the college...Guys its my first attempt to write something...please tell me how it is...joote tamatar are most welcomed if u don't like it...
Naina's pov:
It was the first day of our college.  All my friends, preeti, swati, kamya, hema, munna, pandit and above all, sameer, love of my life, my sunshine, were going to vjn and I alone was going to pmu.. Though it was the first day of college, I needed to be happy...but without everyone specially sameer, it was the saddest day. But who knows what god has instored for us. Due to the little accident between my father and the principal of pmu, my father did not want me to study in pmu and decided to send me to vjn. My saddest day became the most beautiful day. As I entered the class in vjn, Sameer was taking the roll call and it was my turn to mark my presence. Sameer was shocked to see me. The moment I entered the class, I started trying to bring him back to normal. I wanted him to smile like before and missed the twinkle in his eyes. I wanted my Sameer back. I started with the tapping of the pen on the desk twice. He knew what I was trying to do. The more I tried  to get close to him, more he was running away from me. My heart ached..I just could not see him in this condition. My friends helped me in all the ways. We danced to woo him but all failed. We just got frustrated as anything was not working on him. I even gave him a flying kiss in front of all my friends...all were so shocked...sameer ki toh shakal dekhne layak thi but phir bhi nahi pighala wo.  Everyone knew how stubborn Sameer can be but they also knew my stubbornness too..
Sameer's pov:
Today was my first day in the college but I  was least excited because Naina would not be there and thats what I wanted. I wanted to protect her even if that meant staying away from her. As I entered the college, I was seeing Naina everywhere...I so wanted her to be with me but all that I was doing was for her safety. JBR, our new teacher, mad me the cr of the class and asked to take the roll call while he finishes his work. As I reached roll no 22, there was a sudden reply from the door of the classroom, and I was shocked...It was Naina's voice. Yes, there she was standing and smiling at me...I just could not take my eyes away from her...Why she has to look sooo beautiful? Still I had to ignore her for her safety. From last few days, she was doing things least expected from her. First, she fearlessly entered my house to talk to me, then she wrote our names with mehndi on my hands and now she is sitting with me on the same bench of the college. Even my friends were with her and helping her. She started tapping with the pen. It bought so many memories...I wanted to reply her but then again I remembered dadi's words and stopped myself. I complained to JBR about it and he asked Naina to get out of the class. But Naina is Naina, whe smiling went out and started staring at me. This was making me sooo nervous. Then she did something that I never expected that she would initiate, she gave me a flying kiss in front of the whole gang... shocked was a small word for what all of us felt..I wanted to smile and reciprocate to what she did...the more I was trying to run away from her,  she was coming closer to me. I know it was a big thing for a girl like her with her values to give a flying kiss, that too in front of all our friends. But everyone knew that she could do anything for me. Then they all started their attempts to woo me...but I had to fail there attempts so Naina could  forget me and move on with her life.

"Naina, stop all this, stay away from me. I am not interested in you anymore. Grow up and stop irritating me." said sameer.
"Sameer, suno toh.." said naina.
"mujhe kuch nahi sunna, samji tum...mujse dur raho."  Sameer said rudely and goes from there.
Naina felt dejected and hurt. She just could not understand what had happened to her Sameer, why he was behaving like this.
Munna and Pandit ko pata chal gaya tha but Sameer ki kasam se bandhe huve they, bechare chah kar bhi kuch nahi kar sakte the.
The gang suggested Naina to give some time to Sameer so that he can be back to his normal self again. From that day Naina started concentrating on her studies and never tried to talk to Sameer. Even her friends maintained a distance from him.  Only person with him were Munna and Pandit. Like PVKM, Naina too made her place in VJN with excellence in studies.
One day, Sameer was sitting in the class with Munna Pandit and Naina entered hurriedly but at the same time Kartik, studying in the same class, was going out  and was going to crash with Naina but she saved her self and they had a twirl similar to one Naina and Sameer had on their first meeting. Naina said sorry and moved to her place. But two people were not calm...one was Sameer and other one Kartik. Sameer was angry seeing Naina in this situation and clenched his fists.
"How dare he come near my Naina and see her like this."
Munna and Pandit calmed him down and said," Bhai, tuje yahi toh chahiye tha na ki bhabhi, mera matlab ki Naina apni life mein aage bade aur tujse dur ho jai. Toh ab kyun gussa ho raha hai."
Kartik, on the other hand, was mesmerized by Naina's beauty and her simplicity. From that moment onwards, Kartik use to find ways to talk to Naina and grab her attention. Even though he was good he studies, he use to ask for Naina's help in academics. Seeing all this, Sameer's blood was boiling, he was getting angry and frustated. Sameer just could not see Naina giving so much attention to someone other than him. Munna and Pandit sensed his anger and were happy as possessive Sameer was making a come back. But they did not share this info with anyone as they did not want Sameer and Naina to become conscious. 
Sameer started keeping an eye on Naina and Kartik when she was helping Kartik in his studies. Once Kartik suggested that they should go and study in the library as there was disturbance in the class. 
" No Kartik it is better here." 
" Please Naina, I am not able to concentrate here due to the noise...lets go to the library as this is free period and we can study in silence."
This was the end of the limit of Sameer's patience. He decided to interfere. Munna and Pandit tried to stop him but could not do so.
Naina was about to say yes when Sameer interfered," Naina can I talk to you for a moment, alone?"
Naina was confused...whats wrong with him...why is he behaving like this.
"Bolo Sameer."
"Yahan nahi. Idhar aao."
Saying this, he took Naina out with him to an empty classroom.
"Naina, yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?"
"Kya kar rahi hu, Sameer?"
"Vo Kartik kya karna chahata hai tume nahi pata? Tumhe samaj nahi aa raha ki vo kyu tumhari nazdik aa raha hai?"
"Toh kyan hua Sameer, tumhe kyu tension ho rahi hai. Yeh mera problem hai."
Sameer just could not control himself and pinned her to the wall, holding her hands tightly, " Kyunki tum meri ho. Mere alava kisi aur ki ho hi nahi sakti."
Naina could not control her tears. She was so happy. Finally her Sameer had come back to her.
"Mein toh sirf tumari thi, par tumne hi toh mujhe aapne aap se dur kar diya tha."
"Sorry Naina, mein toh sirf tumhe bachana chahata tha. Jis ne bhi mujhe pyar kiya, woh mujse dur ho gaya. Mein tumhe khona nahi chahata tha. Mujhe maaf do please, dobara esi galti nahi karunga." saying this he hold his ears and looked towards her.
Naina was overhelmed and gave a tight hug to Sameer. He was shocked seeing this new bold Naina. He too hugged her tightly and said," I love u Naina."
"I love you too, Sameer. Ab toh mujse dur nahi jaoge na?"
"Kabhi nahi Naina. Aisi galti kabhi nahi karunga." saying this he again hugged her tightly.
Edited by Uv78 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
UV! A wonderful take on the story shown now!! 🤗Jalta, sulagta Sameer...aahhahhaa...maza aa gaya! I enjoyed it thoroughly...ek aur cheez thi which I loved about it...the narrative...you explored both Naina n Sameer's POV...about the same situation here...I'm a fan of that style...ever since I saw a movie with the same concept...n that's one thing we all adore in YUDKBH too...to understand what the lead characters r feeling...I've tried it in expectedly unexpected too...
One request though...before the story title...put it as an SS or OS or FF...depending on how many parts you want to write...or else ppl.might miss it as a discussion topic...n get it added to Anmol's story thread..
Love
Sur
Uv78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

UV! A wonderful take on the story shown now!! 🤗Jalta, sulagta Sameer...aahhahhaa...maza aa gaya! I enjoyed it thoroughly...ek aur cheez thi which I loved about it...the narrative...you explored both Naina n Sameer's POV...about the same situation here...I'm a fan of that style...ever since I saw a movie with the same concept...n that's one thing we all adore in YUDKBH too...to understand what the lead characters r feeling...I've tried it in expectedly unexpected too...

One request though...before the story title...put it as an SS or OS or FF...depending on how many parts you want to write...or else ppl.might miss it as a discussion topic...n get it added to Anmol's story thread..
Love
Sur

yes sur, i realised my mistake after posting as forgot adding OS to it...thank u sur for ur encouragement...
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS!
You used the weapon of jealousy to bring Sameer out of his manhoosiyat..completely enjoyed irritated Sameer and that ended in a beautiful hug❤️
Write more UV! Do mention in the title that it's a story, I almost missed it..
Love,
Shreya 
Prizi thumbnail
oh luvly

want to see jealous sameer bt hamari aisi kismat kaha
cvs ko bas jealous naina hi pasand hai
Uv78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Awesome OS!
You used the weapon of jealousy to bring Sameer out of his manhoosiyat..completely enjoyed irritated Sameer and that ended in a beautiful hug❤️
Write more UV! Do mention in the title that it's a story, I almost missed it..
Love,
Shreya 

Thank you shreya, it was my first attempt to write...hope can write more.
I made a mistake of not mentioning it as an os but i have corrected it...
Uv78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

oh luvly

want to see jealous sameer bt hamari aisi kismat kaha
cvs ko bas jealous naina hi pasand hai

I always wanted to see a jealous sameer too...tabhi toh story mein hi dikha diya because cvs toh hame nahi dene wale...
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic OS
You've made me even more excited for Kartik to come into action😆
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, jo show mein Dekh a chahte hai, tumne yaho de diya... cutes... 👍🏼
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS dear! 
Sameer ki akal thikane aa hi gayi :) Sab jadu uss twirl ka ;)

Jealous Sam dekhke maja aa gaya! Ekdum confused aatma hai.. even in the show he is not thinking what it will really mean if she decides to move on.. can he actually see her with someone else?