poor geet

not able to say how both get married fearing maan n told to ask maan

Let see why she is unable to tell her 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Mine Only Mine
Part. 14. 

M. I am here to meet my wife also why she is here (Kumkum said him.

K. I know Maan she is your wife also she will stay here because until you both will not get marry in proper way she will not come in your room (then without saying anything Maan went away. Kumkum smile at her then she kept the tray on the bed also she make her sit on the bed and giving her cup of coffee said) Geet beta have it (Geet look at her then giving her small smile she took the cup then after few minutes she ask from her) beta did you talk with your family, how are they (Geet said her.

G. Jii aunty I talk with them as they are fine also they know where I am (Kumkum smile at her but then said her.

K. Geet beta can I ask you something (Geet slowly look at her then nodded her head) beta how you both got married (listening to this Geet eyes become wide as she remember how he forcedly married her, Kumkum can see see fear in her eyes but Geet come out of thought when Kumkum kept her hand on her hand and ask her) Geet beta are you fine also you didn't tell me (Geet lower her eyes also slowly said her.

G. Sorry aunty I can't tell you anything also you ask from him (Kumkum understand what she is trying to say but then cupping her face Kumkum said.

K. I know my son anger also I will tell you one thing that he shows his love in the form of anger only just you need to understand him, then it will be easy for you (then she slowly said.

G. But I am scared from his anger, it make me more scared from him (Kumkum clear her tears which fall from her eyes then said her.

K. Beta this sacredness will never help you and you have to fight it but with this I will help you but now get fresh (Geet felt happy listening to her then went to get fresh but then Kumkum went down and did the dinner preparation, she was now setting the things when Geet come down and when Kumkum saw her she pass her smile and Geet also give her small smile but till then Vicky come and said.

V. Mama I am hungry (Kumkum shake her head and said him.

K. When you are not hungry (he make a baby face seeing this Geet smile but Kumkum shake her head then said him) Okk do one thing, show the house to Geet (listening about Geet name he look at another side where he saw Geet was giving him small smile also he sense her nervousness then smile at his mother and said.

V. Okk mom as you say but until I show the house to bhabhi till then dinner should be ready (listening bhabhi Geet felt little uncomfortable but she smile at him also she know she had accept new changes in her life but then Kumkum said him.

K. Okk that will be ready but don't leave Geet alone also if Maan ask you also don't show her his room, she will see after when we will bring her officially as Khurana's bahu (Geet lower her eyes but listening to this Vicky gulped his saliva then said.

V. Mom I know you don't love me as much you love bhai but if bhai ask me leave bhabhi and if I didn't leave bhabhi alone with him then bhai would kill me (Kumkum gave him glare then he said her) Okk Okk I am leaving no need to kill me (then turning toward Geet he said) come bhabhi  (Geet left with him also he was showing him all the house but Geet was smiling fully as he was creaking funny jock that make her laugh but Geet stop laughing when she saw Maan is looking at her, Vicky got confused seeing her when she stop laughing and he ask her) bhabhi what happened (but when he look at her other direction then there he saw Maan standing and he thought) oo no I am dead bhai will kill me (but then he said her) bhabhi come mom will be waiting for us (but then Maan said him.

M. Vicky you go we will come (Geet face lost colour, Vicky gulped his saliva but before he could say anything Maan said him in hard voice) Vicky leave (this make both Vicky and Geet scared but then Vicky said him.

V. Sorry bhai I can't leave bhabhi alone (as he said then he immediately held Geet hand and run from there due to this Geet was shock but she went behind him and in this Vicky again said) sorry bhai mama said this (then they went to dinner area where Sumit and Kumkum were waiting for them, Geet lower her eyes seeing Sumit also till them Maan also come there and he sit on the seat then look at his father who was busy looking at his mobile, all took their seats but when Kumkum saw Geet standing she said her while giving her smile.

K. Geet beta why are you standing, come and sit with me (Sumit had small smile on his face seeing her scared baby face expression and others look at her but lowering her eyes she come and sit with her then all start to have their dinner, after dinner Sumit said to Maan.

S. Maan come to study room and we will discuss about the project (Maan nodded his head but he also said to Vicky) and Vicky you too as I want to see the progress about the company which you are handling (Vicky also nodded his head and then he said to Geet) Geet you are daughter in law of this house also it will be better if you understand everything about Khurana's values and if you face any problem then Kumkum will help you also after the city situation will be fine we will go to your house where we will officially ask your hand from your parents for Maan (Geet nodded her head while lowering her head.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you..
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Vicky denied to leave Geet alone with Mann and takes her with him and run to hall as per mom order
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh so maan want to talk to geet
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Still coundnt guess the character of Summit completely. At least Vicky and Kumkum are really good and understands Maan better and can help Geet in handling him. Poor girl Geet is so scared just by his sight.
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet become little relax with sweet talk of kumkum 
kumkum said geet that maan shows his love in anger on that geet said that she is scared of his anger

mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if geet try to escape it will be interesting
which can make maan more angry😳😳
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maan has sweet and understanding family
Geet scared of Maan but all can make her relax with their talking
kumkum talked about Maan which is nice