Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Awww... This was adorable. Kaash aisa ho show mein bhi.

Thanks dear!!😊
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Read Part 2 . Loved it !! I wish hamare show mein , Rohan is helpful. How I wish to see two love stories progressing. Sameer - Naina and Rohan - Preethi...lord alone knows when it will start. How much we need to wait.

You are talented , so never stop penning down your stories...eagerly waiting for ur next story.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Read Part 2 . Loved it !! I wish hamare show mein , Rohan is helpful. How I wish to see two love stories progressing. Sameer - Naina and Rohan - Preethi...lord alone knows when it will start. How much we need to wait.

You are talented , so never stop penning down your stories...eagerly waiting for ur next story.

Hi dear!!! Thank you so much dear!!πŸ€— Happy to see a writer like you enjoys my stories...when are we getting a story from you next? πŸ˜ƒ
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The End? What do you mean the end? No Way Jose!
Seriously, Surbhi don't do that to my poor little heart! Part 2 was so very amazing! *overwhelmed with emotions, so sending hugs to you*πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm going to have to read this story all over again. Dil khush kar ditta tussi😳Sameer's monologue with himself when he runs into Rakesh at the school was hilarious! He was so completely baffled, I mean who would have thought naye school ki shuruat us loudspeaker se hogi!πŸ˜†
I loved the team work between Rohan-MunDit-Preeti-Shefali, such good friends they are! And do I love Shefali or what? Thanks to her, Arjun is finally straightening up! Jab khud par beeti tab samajh aaya. And Chachaji is the sweetest.

Sameer and Preeti's usual jeeja-saali camarederie was so much fun. And Rohan stole Pandit's lines, man! Par chaddo, I'm too happy to object to anything that guy does, especially since he's put together the whole plan! It was a real good idea to get everybody to Delhi and for them to have a re-union.

But, I really wanna read about Sameer and Naina's dates in Delhi. India gate, Chandni Chowk, shopping from the street-hawkers, enjoying some chaat by the road side! Can't stop my imagination at this point. C'mon man, for a talented writer like you, there's so much potential right there!And then there's the other couples too! I'd love to see how Preeti handles her new found love interest. Bas Swati and Shefail ki kami reh gayi, but there was absolutely no way to get them on board as well. I understand!

Part 2 was the last thing I read before going to bed, tonight! And you managed to put a smile on my face so big, it actually hurts!πŸ˜†

Toh please socho socho, contemplate on giving this story a few more parts!

PS- Sorry for the very crude and probably a little incoherent comment but I'm too happy to make sense of anything right now, thanks to you. Toh hopefully samajh aajayeπŸ˜†

Chalo, let me go read both the parts again!

Edited by -Villete- - 6 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

The End? What do you mean the end? No Way Jose!

Seriously, Surbhi don't do that to my poor little heart! Part 2 was so very amazing! *overwhelmed with emotions, so sending hugs to you*πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm going to have to read this story all over again. Dil khush kar ditta tussi😳Sameer's monologue with himself when he runs into Rakesh at the school was hilarious! He was so completely baffled, I mean who would have thought naye school ki shuruat us loudspeaker se hogi!πŸ˜†
I loved the team work between Rohan-MunDit-Preeti-Shefali, such good friends they are! And do I love Shefali or what? Thanks to her, Arjun is finally straightening up! Jab khud par beeti tab samajh aaya. And Chachaji is the sweetest.

Sameer and Preeti's usual jeeja-saali camarederie was so much fun. And Rohan stole Pandit's lines, man! Par chaddo, I'm too happy to object to anything that guy does, especially since he's put together the whole plan! It was a real good idea to get everybody to Delhi and for them to have a re-union.

But, I really wanna read about Sameer and Naina's dates in Delhi. India gate, Chandni Chowk, shopping from the street-hawkers, enjoying some chaat by the road side! Can't stop my imagination at this point. C'mon man, for a talented writer like you, there's so much potential right there!And then there's the other couples too! I'd love to see how Preeti handles her new found love interest. Bas Swati and Shefail ki kami reh gayi, but there was absolutely no way to get them on board as well. I understand!

Part 2 was the last thing I read before going to bed, tonight! And you managed to put a smile on my face so big, it actually hurts!πŸ˜†

Toh please socho socho, contemplate on giving this story a few more parts!

PS- Sorry for the very crude and probably a little incoherent comment but I'm too happy to make sense of anything right now, thanks to you. Toh hopefully samajh aajayeπŸ˜†

Chalo, let me go read both the parts again!

Haaye! Anaya! Tussi ene sonne comments de rae ho...sadda dil ethe khush ho gaya!! 
Thank you so much dear...I'm so happy that this update brought a huge smile to your face πŸ˜ƒ If readers are happy- the writer is happy...😳 I know...I know...I'm thinking about a third part at least...maybe in a while...yeah Delhi dates have to be amazing- so much to see- so much romance in the old edifices n parks! Bas I've to think of a way to get that blaring loudspeaker out πŸ˜‰ n Sameer to find time between school n home n meet his darling in secret. Will cook something up for sure!! πŸ˜† 
I know socho...Sameer ko sabse pehle dikhe bhi to kaun- uske hone wale sasurji...jo unki love story ke sabse bade villain hain πŸ˜† Chachaji to hain hi Samaina ka support- I'm sure affair reveal hone ke baad bhi honge! n Shefali to hai hi bindass- Arjun ko line pe sirf wahi laa sakti hai...I really want her to blast him on the show- that big, mean fellow- khud ka pyaar, pyaar aur behena ka pyaar bekaar! Sameer ne ekdum sahi pakad liya tha ise...bang on- chehra bhi nahi dekha fir bhi samajh gaya apna chakkar chala raha hai yeh. 
Khair jaane do...hum Samaina pe focus karte hain...πŸ˜† Preehan pe bhi kiya jaa sakta hai...haan yaar...now that you say- Swati ko bhi le hi aati- bechara Munna kya karega πŸ˜†
But on a seriously note, a part or two is in line. Would surely update in a week or two! If I can only find time to write as much as I would love to! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Love,
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant
Outstanding
Literally want this track to come up 

PL PL Shashi and Sumeet Mittal ji read this 

Wohi shiv mandir hum sab maata tekenge 

PL PL PL
Edited by ratnarao12 - 6 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Brilliant

Outstanding
Literally want this track to come up 

PL PL Shashi and Sumeet Mittal ji read this 

Wohi shiv mandir hum sab maata tekenge 

PL PL PL

Aww dear Ratna!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!! πŸ€—I too wish to see Samaina together- by hook or by crook- chahe Delhi ho ya Ahemdabad! πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Aww...thanks a zillion dear...me too waiting yaar dono ko milwa do!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: anu-25

Superb post... Simply awesome... This is what I  woukd love to see on yudkbh❀️

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Haaye! Anaya! Tussi ene sonne comments de rae ho...sadda dil ethe khush ho gaya!! 
Thank you so much dear...I'm so happy that this update brought a huge smile to your face πŸ˜ƒ If readers are happy- the writer is happy...😳 I know...I know...I'm thinking about a third part at least...maybe in a while...yeah Delhi dates have to be amazing- so much to see- so much romance in the old edifices n parks! Bas I've to think of a way to get that blaring loudspeaker out πŸ˜‰ n Sameer to find time between school n home n meet his darling in secret. Will cook something up for sure!! πŸ˜† 
I know socho...Sameer ko sabse pehle dikhe bhi to kaun- uske hone wale sasurji...jo unki love story ke sabse bade villain hain πŸ˜† Chachaji to hain hi Samaina ka support- I'm sure affair reveal hone ke baad bhi honge! n Shefali to hai hi bindass- Arjun ko line pe sirf wahi laa sakti hai...I really want her to blast him on the show- that big, mean fellow- khud ka pyaar, pyaar aur behena ka pyaar bekaar! Sameer ne ekdum sahi pakad liya tha ise...bang on- chehra bhi nahi dekha fir bhi samajh gaya apna chakkar chala raha hai yeh. 
Khair jaane do...hum Samaina pe focus karte hain...πŸ˜† Preehan pe bhi kiya jaa sakta hai...haan yaar...now that you say- Swati ko bhi le hi aati- bechara Munna kya karega πŸ˜†
But on a seriously note, a part or two is in line. Would surely update in a week or two! If I can only find time to write as much as I would love to! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Love,
Sur

Yay!!
More parts in the pipeline! That's cause for celebration. Take your time, you have your hands full with all these amazing stories. We understand that it takes a lot of time to turn an idea into a complete story. And you obviously have other things to tend to. 

But since, you are already thinking of giving this one an extension, I'm going to wait for it patiently.
Exactly, Swati kaise Munna ki side le rahi hai aajkal. Bechara third-wheel hojayega if she doesn't visit him here πŸ˜†

I really wish for Arjun to require Sameer's help on wooing Shefali. Tab aayega ooth pahad ke neeche! That'd be quite a scene!

So, sannu wait rahega for Delhi Darshan with SamAina! πŸ˜³

Cheers!

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Finally wrote a Part 3! If you guys like it- can add a Part 4 as well! Comments welcome! Silent readers- would appreciate your comments too! πŸ˜Š
                                                   Part 3

"Kaun hai ye jise raat ko Neelkamal picture yaad aa rahi hai? Preeti murmured irritatedly as the volume coming from downstairs accentuated to unbearable levels. Since the past few minutes, the man downstairs had increased the volume of his TV set, to unbearable levels- as if he wanted the entire colony to watch the film along with him. And then they heard it again, "Aaa jaaa...aaa jaaa...tujhko pukare tera pyaar...aajaaa...aaajaa...!

"Lagta hai Dilli ke log behere bhi hain..., Rakesh passed a fractious comment as the song repeated. Naina's father was as usual in a foul mood. He'd been told by the school that they would not be giving the full payment in advance- half before and half after they assess that Arjun has coached the team satisfactorily.

However, there was one person in Lucky Guest House that night, who was getting more and more impatient as the song kept playing on a loop, that too at such high decibal levels. That person was Naina Agarwal. She had an uncanny feeling that the song was a message for her. "But is he...? Could he...? But even if...! How would she...? Thoughts raced through Naina's mind as she became eager to go out and check for herself. Finally a minute later, she wandered over to the girls' bedroom alone and dashed to the window. As she peeked outside, she saw a familiar face- her most favourite face in the whole world, look up and smile at her. It was funny how could they sense each other's presence. Naina beamed as she looked at the young man standing downstairs, reeling on his bike. Sameer gave a thumbs up to someone in the room just below Naina's. It was the same man who was playing the song on a loop to send Sameer's signal to Naina.

Sameer looked about and when he was satisfied that no one else was watching them, he gestured Naina to come down to him. "Kaise? Naina mouthed and pointed her thumb at her family in the adjacent room. She would never get permission to wander alone at 9pm in the night- that too in a new city. Sameer made a disappointed face as he crossed his arms in front of him. He was determined to have her with him. After all, it wasn't always that Naina got a chance to come to Delhi. And he wanted to live every moment of her sojourn with her. "Kuch bahana banao! he mouthed. Naina set her topper brain to work. Actually, she was as eager as Sameer to rush downstairs and fly into his arms. At that moment, Preeti entered the room, "Thank God...lagta hai niche wale ki picture khatam ho gayi! "Niche wale ki to picture shuru bhi nahi huyi abhi tak! Naina replied dreamily, her eyes set out of the window. "Kya? shouted Preeti, bringing Naina back into her senses. Preeti saw Naina's flustered face and ran over to the window herself. And there she saw her to-be-Jeeju wave a hi at her. "Jeejaji! Preeti proclaimed excitedly. The next instant she'd gauged Naina and Sameer's desperation to meet. She peeped out of the window again and gestured Sameer to wait patiently. Sameer knew he could count on her to find a way. He'd full faith on his sister-in-law to come up with some dhaansu idea.

"Ek dharti phaad idea aaya hai Naina! Tu let jaa...rest kar...aur soch teri tabyat bahot kharab hai...jitni achi acting kar sakti hai kar..., Preeti told Naina. Naina understood her plan immediately. Once they were safely ensconsced into their room, they would be safe till the morning. And luckily, Lucky Guest House' provided an extra entry door from their bedroom.

"Tauji...wo Naina ki tabyat thodi kharaab hai...to wo sone ja rahi hai...main bhi soti hun...vaise bhi safar se thak gaye hain na! Preeti tried to sound as convincing as she could. "Kya? Kya ho gaya Naina ko? Rakesh exclaimed in his usual pugnacious way and scrambled over to the girls' room. He saw Naina lying on the bed, looking weak and sleepy. "Abhi 10 minute pehle tak to tu ekdum theek thi...ye achanak kya bhoot chadh gaya? Rakesh's hoarse, pitched voice had the capability to shatter even the window panes. "Wo papa...wo safar ki thakaan...upar se wo paneer khane ke baad kuch ajeeb sa ho raha hai..hazam nahi hua na...mujhe sone ka man kar raha hai...soungi to theek ho jaungi! Naina muttered, trying to sound as frail as she could. "Arre paneer to humne bhi khaya...tu pehli ladki hogi jisne Dilli ke khaane mein bhi nuks nikaal diya...ab thoos thoos ke khayegi to aisa hi hoga na..., Rakesh continued his rant for another ten minutes.

Arjun though, was eyeing the girls a little suspiciously, but thought it wise not to bring up the topic in front of their father. Finally, when Rakesh got tired of yelling at all of them, at the owners of the Lucky Guest house, at the man playing the Neelkamal song at extremely high volumes, at the insensitive people of Delhi, at the principal of St. Peters, at the railway administration as well as the Government of India, he finally retired to his room for the day. Preeti and Naina breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short-lived. Because it was then that Arjun started his barrage of questions, "tu Sameer se milne ke liye to bahana nahi kar rahi? His question was directly pointed at Naina. The flushed look on his sister's face was enough to tell him the truth. In a fit of rage, he hastened over to the window to check if that roadside Romeo was outside, waiting for his sister. And there he was. "Look at his audacity! Arjun thought. Instead of getting scared of him, Sameer looked confident, as he smiled and waved a hi' to him. Arjun didn't reply and instead turned to Naina, "Ye yahan kya kar raha hai? "Chane bech raha hai raat ko! Bhaiya aapko samajh nahi aata kya...itni mushkil se to ye dono ek dusre se mil paaye hain...ab jab zaahir hai na saath mein waqt bitana chahenge...ab na aap villain mat bano...vaise hi villain kam nahi hain inki love story mein! Preeti cut-in before Naina could reply. Arjun was taken aback by Preeti's earnest remark. "Kya love story? Sharam nahi aati bade bhai ke saamne aisi baatein karte huye...! Arjun slammed Preeti. Preeti and Naina kept quiet. "Tere kehne ka matlab hai ki main apni nadaan behen ko ek aawara ladke ke saath raat ko bahar bhej dun...wo bhi ek anjaan sheher mein? Arjun almost shouted at Preeti, when she gestured him to keep his tone hushed. She didn't want her Rakesh Tauji involved in the discussion again.

"Pehli baat to bhaiya...Sameer jeeju aawara nahi hain...bahot hi suljhe huye, saleekedaar aur shareef insaan hain...mujhe aur Naina ko unpar poora bharosa hai...aapko chahiye to unke ghar ka number leke rakhiye...lekin please bhaiya...ye dono ek dusre ke bina nahi jee sakte...kya aapko aapki behen ki khushiyon ki itni si bhi fikr nahi? Preeti tried to emotionally blackmail Arjun. Arjun looked over at Naina's expectant, pleading face and turned to Preeti again, "lekin ye kab jayegi...kab aayegi...aur papa aa gaye toh? "Tauji ko aap sambhalo...baaki Sameer jeeju se khud hi puch lo...aakhir bhai ho to aap hi apni behen ka haath dulhe ke haath me doge na...! Preeti grinned. "Chup kar...aur ye kya jeeju-jeeju laga rakha hai...shaadi nahi huyi hai dono ki...! Arjun protested, while Naina blushed and Preeti smiled as she murmured in Naina's ear, "shaadi to hoke hi rahegi ek din!  

"Thh...theek hai...Naina...main Sameer se khud baat karunga...aur agar mujhe sahi laga toh hi main tujhe uske saath jaane ki permission dunga...! Arjun declared self-importantly while Preeti rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Jaise Sameer jeeju aapse permission maang rahe hain! "Kya kaha tune? Arjun asked suspiciously. "Uhhh...kuch nahi bhaiya...chal Naina...aap leke jao Naina ko...main Tauji ko sambhalti hun tab tak! Preeti stammered.

Five minutes later, Arjun had accompanied Naina downstairs, secretly, to where Sameer was standing. "Namaste saale sahab...aapko dekh kar bahot khushi huyi..., Sameer started. "Aapki wajah se hi to aaj..., his gaze lingered onto Naina's now timid, blushing face. "Uhhh...hmmm..., Arjun coughed loudly to break the eyelock between his sister and her lover. "Sameer! Tum Naina ko kitni der ke liye leke jaa rahe ho? Arjun started. "Zindagi bhar ke liye..., Sameer replied dreamily, to which Naina blushed again. "Kya? Arjun shouted. "Uhh...raat bhar...mera matlab...Arjun wo...actually...main apne ghar lekar jane ki soch raha tha...Naina ko...! Sameer started. "Tumhare ghar? Raat bhar? Tumhara dimag thikane pe to hai? Tumhe lagta hai main Naina ko tumhare ghar akele bhej dunga? Arjun thundered. Sameer bit his tongue to prevent any cheeky reply from escaping his mouth. "Actually Arjun...main apne bhai Rohan aur apni behen Deepika se bhi Naina ko milwana chahta hun...aur wahan Munna, Pandit bhi hain...aur tum aur Preeti bhi aa sakte ho..., Sameer uttered excitedly. "Haan...haan...papa ko bhi bula dun? Kanyadaan bhi kar denge...aur tumhara pind-daan bhi! Arjun snapped. "Uhh...Arey theek hai yaar...sasurji ko kyun beech mein laa rahe ho...nahi aana mat aao...lekin Naina ko to leke jaane do...hum to itni mushkil se mile hain! Sameer said, his tone a little cold and irritated now. "Theek hai...theek hai...aur ye kya sasur-saala-jeeja laga rakha hai sabne..., Arjun muttered, as Sameer and Naina both tried to hide their chuckles.

Sameer informed Arjun, that he would take Naina to his home, where his siblings along with Munna, Pandit had made a plan to sleep on the roof-top, so that they could talk (Sameer conveniently ignored the term romance) with each other for a few hours till dawn. And that he would drop Naina back to the Guest House early morning around 5am, before Rakesh sir wakes up. Arjun listened carefully, and finally gave his consent to Naina and Sameer, though neither asked for it. They knew even if Arjun said no, even if Safari suit himself said no, Sameer would still have taken her with him. He wanted to be with Naina tonight and he was crystal clear about  that. Sameer gave Arjun his landline phone number, where he could call in case of any exigency, and gave all assurance that he was giving his sister in right hands and that he needn't worry about her well being.

When Arjun had left, both Naina and Sameer breathed a sigh of relief and finally looked at each other and had a big, lovely eyelock. Sameer held his hand out, as if gesturing her to keep her hand onto his. And unlike the previous time, Naina didn't resist. Her face matched the colour of her crimson dress as she nervously put her hand into his and felt his fingers tighten around them. She looked up for a second and saw Sameer eye her continuously. Then he slowly lifted her hand up towards his mouth. Naina felt a trillion butterflies erupt in her stomach as she realized what he was about to do. The last time when he'd almost kissed her hand, Naina had gotten angry at him, yet she hadn't forgotten how she'd felt when his lips had almost brushed the back of her hand. Sameer too hoped that this time, his girlfriend would not treat him to a slap after what he was about to do. Deep down, he felt sure she wouldn't. Because this time, he was doing it out of genuine love for her and not for an idiotic bet.

The thoughts in both the minds ceased as Sameer's lips touched the back of Naina's hand. The sensations that passed through their bodies were electrifying. This was the closest they'd been to each other and this kiss marked the second milestone of their intimacy, the first being their handhold. Naina couldn't help smiling demurely, while Sameer didn't want to move his lips away. Infact, he was now eyeing her cheek. He pulled her nearer to himself, his eyes still set on her as both breathed in the proximity. And then he smiled, in an attempt to control the emotions raging within him and asked, "chalein? Naina nodded, "par kahaan? "Dilliwali pehli date pe! Sameer winked as he clambered onto his bike and gestured Naina to take her place. "Ahemdabad mein to tumhara meri bike pe baithna reh gaya tha...Dilli hi sahi! Sameer winked, seeing Naina's flushed face. She propped herself on his bike, over to a side. She hesitated a little, and then finally put a hand onto his shoulder. Sameer felt as if another jolt of electric current passed through his body. And then a strange sense of contentment crept up inside him. Sameer's hand touched hers inadvertently and he turned to look at her. His eyes conveyed the rest as Naina blushed and Sameer kickstarted his bike.

As they whisked past the trees on the roadside, Naina didn't realize when her hand slipped from his shoulder to his waist. And a few minutes later, her hands were wrapped around his stomach and her head rested against his back. Sameer seemed to have lost his voice by now. He was drowning in these new exhilirating sensations, the sudden advent of proximity from Naina. Her closeness, her touch provided him with a warmth unsurpassed. To the extent, that after a while, he felt like taking out the windcheater he was wearing, and hugging Naina tightly. Naina too didn't want to hold back her emotions now. The sudden separation from Sameer and the pain he'd gone through in her absence, had left her shattered as well. She regretted not being able to spend time with him, to sit with him on his bike, not letting him hold her hand before. She realized how much she'd missed him and hence wanted to let him know that she was there for him, comfort him now and more than anything else, revel in his company after what felt like aeons.

Somehow, Sameer controlled himself and his blaring emotions all the way as they reached the Somani residence. Even after taking the longest possible route, they'd reached a tad too early they thought. Naina looked up at the palatial house. It was beautiful- very different from Nanu's place, but nevertheless awe inspiring. "Welcome to your Sasural madam! Sameer held out a hand to help her get down the bike. A tinge of pink crept up onto Naina's cheeks as she put her hands in his. They tiptoed to the house, and Sameer peered in to see if everyone was asleep. Satisfied, he held Naina's hand and started walking towards the staircase.

"Sameer?  Sameer almost stumbled over the stairs as Naina looked on fearfully. They turned around and saw Sameer's mom standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking utterly confused and dumbfounded at them both. Her eyes darted over to their hands, which were ensconsced in each others. Sameer and Naina immediately let go. Vishakha turned on the lights. This girl looks familiar! She racked her brains to place her. "Mumma...wo aap soye nahi...wo main bas...! Sameer started fumbling. Vishakha had a stern look on her face, which slowly softened as a wave of recognition passed through her mind. "Naina? she enquired. Naina looked up at Sameer, who knew he'd been caught now. Despite the gravity of the situation, Naina couldn't help thinking that he looked cute when he blushed. Sameer decided he had to come out with the truth now. He hurriedly scrambled down the stairs and stood guiltily in front of his mother. Vishakha had crossed her arms now, and she raised her eyebrows for an explanation. She seemed to have figured out the scenario by now and was mildly surprised to know that Sameer had a girl in his life. "Wo mummaa...wo Naina...wo Naina aur main...actually hum...dost hain...wo isliye bas..., Sameer was fumbling for words. "Sirf dost? Vishakha quizzed again. Sameer tried to find out the most apt words, but failing again, mumbled, "wo bahot ache dost hain...dd dost se zyada...! "Hmmm! Vishakha immediately twisted his ear. "Ahhh Maa! Aisa vaisa kuch nai hai...sachhe dost hain hum..., Sameer let out, trying to free his ear from his mother's hold. "Teri girlfriend hai aur mujhe pata bhi nahi? Vishakha was almost laughing now. Sameer and Naina looked both shocked and relieved at the same time seeing Vishakha's reaction. She left Sameer's ear and gestured Naina to come to her. Naina descended the stairs timidly and came in front of her. And then on impulse, she stooped and touched her feet. "Arey arey beta! Vishakha made Naina rise and patted her cheek. "Ab mujhe samajh aaya ki mera Sameer Ahemdabad jaake ekdum se kaise itna badal gaya...itna samajhdaar... responsible...itna caring kaise ho gaya! she exclaimed happily.

"Aur tu...tabhi phone karne ki itni betaabi thi...aur chitthi kab pahunchti hai Ahemdabad ye jaanene ki...haina? Vishakha was pulling Sameer's ear lovingly again. "Papa ko pata tha? she asked him. Sameer nodded guiltily. "Hmmm! Par Naina beta tum Ahemdabad se Dilli kaise aayi? Vishakha asked her. Sameer and Naina explained the entire scenario to her and Sameer told her he wanted to bring her home, so that they could spent time with Rohan, Deepika, Munna and Pandit here. "Matlab mujhe nahi milwane wala tha meri bahu se? Vishakha gave him a small tap on the head. Sameer grinned sheepishly. "Beta Naina...ab mere Sameer ko tu sambhal...vaise bhi mujhse acha tune hi sambhala hai! Vishakha exclaimed as she told them to go upstairs and join the gang. "Mumma...wo hum log upar chhat pe soyenge aaj...upar dariyaan bicha di hain...aur macchardaani bhi laga di hai! Sameer informed Vishakha. Vishakha nodded. As Naina started climbing the stairs once again, Vishakha pulled back Sameer and muttered in his ear, "Sameer dhyaan se...wo achi ladki hai...! "Mom! I really love her! Sameer blurted out. Vishakha smiled, "wo to tere chehre se dikh raha hai...lekin phir bhi dhyaan rakhna...kuch ulta seedha nahi! Vishakha tried to enlighten him indirectly. Sameer understood her reservations and nodded, "don't worry mom! She patted his cheek and mumbled again, "Good choice! as Sameer smiled and ran up the stairs behind Naina.

As they reached the rooftop, Rohan, Deepika, Munna and Pandit ran over to greet them. "Namaste bhabhi! Rohan, Munna and Pandit echoed together. "Bhabhi kya hota hai bhaiya...kaun hai yeh? Deepika asked Rohan innocently. Rohan patted her head. "Ye na aapke Sameer bhaiya ki hone wali dulhan hain...aapne dekha hain na shaadiyon mein...red lehenge wali brides...vaise hi! Rohan tried to explain. "Ohhh wowww!! Bhabi! Aapka naam bhabi hai? Deepika asked Naina. Naina laughed as she pulled her cheeks, "nai baccha...mera naam Naina hai!

After a while, they all settled down on the mattresses and talked about their olden times. Rohan got an in-depth account of Sameer and Naina's love story, while Munna and Pandit were eager to highlight their contributions there. They feasted on pieces of Tandoori Paneer Tikka, potato wafers, Elaichi and Coconut biscuits, Roohafza and Gold Spot as they chatted and got to know about each other's lives. Deepika had taken a liking to Naina by now and she was showing her her most recent drawings and swelling with pride at Naina's appreciation for each of them.

As the night passed, Deepika fell asleep on Naina's lap. "Bhai vaise wo Preeti ko nahi leke aaye aap? Wo bechari bhi akele bore ho rahi hogi na..., Rohan tried to make his voice sound as casual as possible. "Ye lo...ye bhi Prem Pujari ho gaya! Munna commented, as the others laughed hard, and Rohan blushed. "Wo to main...bas...wo...! Rohan tried to divert the conversation. "Rohan next time Preeti ko bhi leke aayenge saath mein! Chalega? Sameer chuckled as the colour on Rohan's cheeks deepened.

It was around 2 am, when Munna, Pandit and Rohan too had dozed off. And finally Sameer and Naina got the privacy they were craving for. Sameer lifted Deepika in his arms and placed her softly onto the mattress, away from Naina, careful not to disturb her sleep. He settled back down besides Naina, who'd begun feeling shy again. Sameer put an arm around her shoulder and inched closer to her. "I Love You Naina! he muttered softly. Naina smiled demurely as she buried her face in his shoulders, "I Love You too Sameer! Sameer lifted her chin as he gazed into her eyes with a meaning Naina wasn't able to fathom. As he started edging his face closer to hers, Naina's heartbeats fastened. "She would surely have a heart failure now! Sameer please stop! I'm not able to...! Naina was thinking. But Sameer wasn't in no mood to stop. His eyes closed as he came very close to her lips and was almost about to kiss her, when Naina moved her face over to a side. Sameer's lips landed on Naina's cheeks instead, and his face broke into a smile at this failed attempt. He opened his eyes and saw Naina blushing furiously, though she made no attempt to move away from him. Sameer grinned and straightened himself. "Chalo thappad nai mila is baar...ye kiss to bada meetha tha...tumhare cheeks kitne soft hai jaanu! Sameer complimented her. Naina didn't know if it was possible to blush further, giving the deep scarlet colour on her cheeks. On top of it, this was the first time he'd called her jaanu'. "Kuch bhi! Shaadi ke baad bola tha na! Naina managed to utter. "Haaye? Sacchi? Isi liye wo lipstick se kiss bana ke bhejti ho letters pe? Sameer winked at her naughtily. He'd  been sure Naina didn't know exactly what the lipstick marks meant. "Tumhare un hothon ke nishaan ko bahot baar kiss kar chuka hun vaise! Sameer wasn't relenting. "Sameer! Main jaa rahi hun...abse nai bhejungi wo sab! Naina tried to get up, but Sameer pulled her back. He raised one hand to his ear, mouthed a sorry and hugged her tight. "Bheja karo...jab tak tum nahi chahogi tab tak kuch nahi hoga...par wo lipstick marks daala karo hamesha letters pe...mujhe acha lagta hai! Sameer mumbled.

They spent the rest of the night, lying down on the mattress besides each other, exploring the stars in the sky. Naina enlightened him about Orion and Saptarishi (Ursa Major) and many other constellations she'd read about. The night summer breeze blew over their faces as they enjoyed each other's company, uninterrupted for the first time since Mt. Abu. Soon, the black velvety sky started lightening in colour, splitting into shades of crimson and lavendar. Sameer looked at his watch. It was around 4.45 am. He sighed as he realized that their date was about to end.

They held hands as they descended the stairs secretly, as Sameer expected Keshav to wake up any moment now. In less than half an hour, Sameer had dropped Naina back to the Lucky Guest House. Naina climbed up the stairs and looked out of her window one final time. Sameer was still there, waiting, as he knew Naina would come and see him off through the window. And to his pleasant surprise, she blew him a flying kiss in lieu of the wonderful night she'd spent with him and his family. Sameer caught it and put it to his heart, before he finally rode off towards his home.