I want to know why divorce is such a taboo within our culture?Marriage have their up and downs I know but I wonder why in our culture we pressure couple who are so toxic to each other and hanging on the last leg of their marriage to each other?Is not it better to just part ways? Is not it better to live happily than bind yourself in a thread which gives you pain?
I have seen loads of desi marriage who are hanging on their last thread and there is anything to save in the marriage. These people are sticking to each other just for society and "image".They just do not want their images tarnished that is why. There is one life , why live unhappily?
Not just that it has huge repercussions on kids. Ex..going hunger strikes does not help kids either or better the situation, right.
When will desi society esp. SE Asian culture make divorce less of a taboo so people can be liberated?
No wonder B couple never get divorced no wonder how awful marriage, some of them.DO you live by society standards or lead your own life on your own terms?
15