Did you notice the amazing symbolisms?

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Zara and Kabeer's chemistry is absolutely terrific to say the least but do you guys notice the subtle hints given to us in the episodes? 
Apart from many beautiful symbolisms there are many that happened in the past which indicated Zara kabeer marriage. I will mention two.

Abbu-Abba
Kabeer: Hum aapke abbu se Milne aaye hai.
Zara : hum unhe abbu nhi, Abba bulate hai.
Kabeer: Magar hum, abbu bulaate hai woh wahi bulayenge 
Zara : Magar tum kyu bulayoge? *Confused*

Shaadi ke baad kabeer miyan is going to address his father in law as abbu only know πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Taras aata hai
The scene where Kabeer tells her that 'usse Taras aata hai us insaan pe joh aane wale Kal me Zara ka shauhar banega'
And Zara replies
''Kisi or pe taras khaane se Pele khud pe taras khaao'

Spot on! Because he is going to be the person jispe Taraa khaana hai. It was a clever trick CVs did there πŸ˜†

Coming to the a crucial symbolism. In yesterday's episode when aleena was showing Zara her house she kept on blabbering and Zara wasn't interested but she said something which is Crux of the show! Aleena revealed that most of the people in Lucknow prefer either old nawabi style or modern one's, but their house is a mixture of both the styles and that's why looks gorgeous. Her exact words being "THODA THODA  PURANA THODHA THODA MODERN"Tg

ThatahThata
Thats how Kabeer and Zara's story going to be. They are not going to change completely but purana and Naya will learn to coexist and they will find a middle ground which would be Thoda purana thoda modern h

Sorry for the errors there is a glitch in my keyboard whichi randomly typing any letters words and gibberish!l
Edited by ApurvaLovesARVI - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written!!:)

I hv noticed that symbolisms, it is little bit diff n intriguing- ml is traditional n fl is a modern girl!! Looking forward to their lovely story😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post. Loving all the symbolisms! 
Aashna05 thumbnail
Awesome post dear.
Loved reading it<3
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent . very interesting post. I like it that writers give hints about future tracks  .
There's another member (sorry forgot her name) who pointed to another hints..which show writers have symbolism in thier minds while writing. 
nocry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing symbolisms...i love it...awesome post