zara will take alotttt time

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i feel zara zid of not liking kabir with any reason will take alot of time for her to accept
today she easily put blame on kabir that he is in some plan of doing engagement
even in roka it was ruksar who held zara hand and put ring in kabir 
i feel it symbolises that it will be rukshar sazish that will make her accept kabir although rukshar will have different intention like today rukshar was making kabir wear the ring with different intention
even i like kabir today firstly when rukshar was holding zara hand when kabir was making zara wear the engagement ring kabir held zara hand and made rukshar leave zara hand and himself made zara wear the ring and he even didnt like when rukshar was trying to sit near him he was like just going to stand up
alina and kabir and his mom will always try to protect zara like today kabir made excuse and alina given company to him
i feel kabir is not having that much problem he is totally comfortable to marry anyone and after today episode i feel kabir will never marry rukshar if like that even happen it will get cancelled at last moment by kabir by saying qubool nahin hai
and all who were praising zeenat can see her true colour today now zara is not at mistake her sister only done this zara was not ready inspite of this she will hate zara so they are typial villan for me now i dont feel bad for them now they are just plain selfeish
and writter are not fool they know it is india where wether polygamy is legal or illegal here noone like multiple marriage
as i was reading the data of polygamy in india even in muslim there is not much polygamy it is only 2.3 percent about and in hindu its 1.5 percent inspite of this noone like this inindia dsdt is already getting abacklash i dont feel maker will do the same like here
there atleast jasmine has contact or she is first preferece but here i dont feel more than eisha anyone is given more important

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna05 thumbnail
i like kabir today firstly when rukshar was holding zara hand when kabir was making zara wear the engagement ring kabir held zara hand and made rukshar leave zara hand and himself made zara wear the ring and he even didnt like when rukshar was trying to sit near him he was like just going to stand up.

Yupp he takes her hand in his making Rukhsar leave her hand completely😳.
Ya his expressions were on point in that scene when Rukhsar was going to sit with him😉

alina and kabir and his mom will always try to protect zara like today kabir made excuse and alina given company to him

I feel same and I am sure only it will happen<3

today episode i feel kabir will never marry rukshar if like that even happen it will get cancelled at last moment by kabir by saying qubool nahin hai

I think first of all he will not agree for marrying anyone else than Zara & even if it happens it will be due to pressure of Shahbaz...but Kabir will leave the wedding at the last moment only. He will find himself not to even say Qubool Hain to anyone except Zara.

& I never liked both sisters😡

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Quite liked the pro Zara shift in Kabir loved how he was there for at every moment in todays epi whether it be defending her or helping her run away ( I wish Zara would see this side of him even if by mistake ) and the engagement scene was v poignant given that Rukhsar herself has got Zara to put ring onto Kabirs finger meaning she will always play a key role is pushing Zara towards Kabir while Kabir on his part will need no Rukhsar etc to make his relationship with Zara it will be his own making <3

Like how Kabir's mom foiled Shahbaaz's move today i think in future we r going to see more of it :)

And the Precap i guess kabir to the rescue again hopefully Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Quite liked the pro Zara shift in Kabir loved how he was there for at every moment in todays whether it be defending her or helping her run away ( I wish Zara woulf see this side of him even if by mistake ) and the engagement scene was v poignant given that Rukhsar herself has got Zara to put ring onto Kabirs finger meaning she will always play a key role is pushing Zara towards Kabir while Kabir on his part will need no Rukhsar etc to make his relationship with Zara it will be his own making <3

Like how Kabir's mom foiled Shahbaaz's move today i think in future we r going to see more of it :)

And the Precap i guess kabir to the rescue again hopefully

ya they  have become friend and kabir somewhere has accepted zara as he is very much comfortable with her he even given her his shoes

and kabir even know what zara is going to do and always come to help her so she not get more hurt in her nadani he knows that zara is not bad she is just too much ziddi
and irfan i feel like kabir thats why somewhere he is letting this marriage otherwise he even has understood peer or sahbaz and he love his daughter this much that can do anything for her
you can see small smile on irfan when kabir defended zara
 and i loved last scene it looked like zara is their ladli they have taken care of her with alot love and care