Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't agree with you @Adni on polygamy. And a muslim man can't have more than 4 wives at one time. 
I won't defend polygamy. It is not the right time or place to do. judging another religion on the pasis of new age person likes or dislikes doesn't matter to me. It is better we agree to disagree here. 
As for this serial..I pray that Kabir won't get married to Ruksar while he's still married to Zara. it will be of bad taste. same thing I felt while watching Pajirao Mastani and Padmavat. I am glad in Joda Akbar movie they didn't show the truth about Akbar's other wives .๐Ÿ˜† for dramas and gr8 love stories a man and a woman have to stay loyal  to their soulmates. it gives happiness to viewers . 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

Dont think he is going to marry both i think Rukhsar will back off given that Peer Sahab v well said to shahbaaz that he should know how to handle this given his stature and i think this is just Shahbaaz's plan and rukhsar is a pawn who will back off on her own!

Yep, I too feel she is just a pawn. I have to admit, I don't really like Ruksaar. She seems a bit obsessive towards Kabir. That being said, I feel sad for her.Edited by -Namita- - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i dont know but whatever two three cases i have seen in army family they were not really financially strong 

hmmm
I am from muslim family and i have never heard of polygamy n divorce in my entire khandaan๐Ÿ˜† and in the societies i hv lived ๐Ÿ˜†

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That twist will sooner or later anyways going to come. As it' muslim based show.

And about polygamy , I will keep the other side point of view. In india it's still not a problem as number of ratio of boys is more than compared to girls. But in many countries women are more than men. So if we keep one women one man policy. Many women won't b able to find husbands. And such women become prey to men who just want to have fun without any added responsiility or such women become tool to break happily married couples. On that there would be divorced or widowed women who just want security , companion and somebody to look after her kids. And olden days there used to b lot of battles and wars and mostly men die in the wars on both sides of the enemies lines. So lot of men who die leave there women behind. The problem arises of who will take care of the women. Who are exploited by relatives, family members , treated as servants and sometimes even end up in prostitution to feed her kids. Instead of such situation if somebody marries her, takes her responsibility and gives her protection and legally too. She can't ask for anything more.

And even in india even though boys are more than girls. When a girl crosses marriagable age or a divorce and widowed women find very tough to find a decent husband. Just like how girls want a best proposal available coz shadi ek hi bar hoti hai same way boys look forward to the best proposal available. They won't give second glance to women who have already been married or older women. WereAs when a man is more than capable of looking more than one family if he settles for humble houses. 

Islam only regulates polygamy. If he is truly a practicing muslim than he will have to give equal time to all his wives ( 1 week, I day each) , separate accomadation, and it even gives a respectabe name to the relationship. He can care for the family of the women without people raising finguers at her or him. But this path is difficult, I mean just for some milk who will want to buy the whole cow right. It's easy to keep mistress / gf and enjoy her than giving her , her due rights to do it in legal way and give her respect.