Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Prem Juneja in parallel universe

Chapter 5

In Earth 764

Prem who was still in a fusion state felt very much worried after seeing Heer unconscious. He could smell something fishy happened and that caused her unconscious.

Before seeing Heer unconscious, Prem was thinking about their separation and her past hatred for him. However, he was thinking how much hurt he felt because of her hatred.

Nevertheless, now after seeing her that vulnerable, the only thing that was occupying his mind was Heer's safety.

Prem signaled for service.

"Sir what can I do for you?" An airhostess asked Prem.

"I don't need anything now. However, I think the passengers in front of me may require your attention. I think both of them fell unconscious." Prem informed her.

The airhostess examined Geet and Heer.

"I think both of them are having some kind of heart problem,  and may be because of that both of them fell unconscious,  I think patients immediate medical attention,  Reema please tell the pilot we have two patients who needs urgent medical attention, therefore we have to land immediately in nearest Airport." The airhostess told.

"Are you sure about this, Miss Sapna."Prem asked her.

"Yes, sir both of them needs it. Do not worry sir we will take them into hospital.  You can trust on me, I will personally take them into hospital on behalf of our airlines. I am doing this air hostess job for five years therefore I know how to handle situation like this." Sapna tried to assure Prem.

"Stay away from them, you will not touch them. Prem shouted at her.

"Sir, what are you doing, don't create a scene here, I am just doing my job." Sapna replied.

"You are doing your job but not on behalf of this airlines but you are doing jobs on behalf Rishab Rampal." Prem told her.

"Sir, I don't know who is this Rishab Rampal, but if you further try to create obstacles in my duty then I would have no other option then asking help from security." Sapna retorted back.

"You know Rishab Rampal, very well as your brother is his business associate. You are Sapna Shukla sister of Ajay Shukla who is number one business associate of Rishab Rampal. I am also a businessperson, I hate Rishab Rampal, and therefore I know about you.

You are telling me, you are an airhostess for several years then tell me Ms. Shukla who is the CEO of Shukla Travel agency.  Ms. Shukla you were wearing two expensive diamond rings in both of your fingers. Each rings has net worth of 300000$ each.

Your shoes are also very expensive, you cannot buy those rings, and shoes if you were just an air hostess MS. Shukla. Ms. Shukla you were not a doctor but you declare both of them are having an heart problem,  may be they just fell unconscious after drinking juice which is given by you .

Yes, this is likely happened, you make both of them unconscious and I think you have a plan to kidnap these two ladies in the name of giving them medical attention. "Prem told her and stood up.

"Ok, the time is up" Sapna take out a pistol which she had hidden inside of her dress.

"You will let me to take this lady which name is Heer with me; I don't care about her companion and the child who is sleeping along with them. If you don't do it, then I will simply shoot at Heer and end her story right now." Sapna threatened Prem.

It was a big mistake for her. For Prem someone threatening to kill his Heer in front of her was simply unacceptable.

Sapna did not get chance to anything to say Prem hit at her arm quickly to disarm her and at the same time hit at her's legs by his legs and soon Prem pinned Spana pinned down at the floor.

"Someone call the security "Prem told rest of the passengers.

Soon, some of the security personnel came and took Sapna away. Prem sighed in relief.

"Do we have a doctor among us?" Prem asked his fellow passengers.

Soon a middle-aged man came and checked both Geet and Heer.

"This lady in the right has get stronger dose of sleeping pill, she may need to go to a hospital for further check up, as it could affect her nerve. Nevertheless, at this moment, she is out of danger and she can go to see doctor after reaching in Mumbai.

On the other hand, the woman on the left only gotten lighter dose of sleeping pill, so you can expect that she will woke up in 10-20 minutes. "The doctor commented after checking them.

"Thank you, doctor." Prem thanked doctor.

"Son, do you know those two ladies and child?" The doctor asked Prem.

Prem did not know what to say in respond initially. Heer had broken every tie with him and left her mangalsutra to him and when she left, she also took his right to call her as her wife.

Prem was now in fusion state but he could still reached into Prem 764's memory easily and as the soul of Prem 763 and Prem 764 were mixing, he could also feel the real emotion behind those memories. He could feel what Heer once meant for Prem 764.

Nevertheless, at the same time he could remember Heer's hatred for Prem 764, he could remember how Heer hide the existence of Chahat from him. He could remember how Prem 764 in his last moments wanted to see the face of his daughter.

He also thought about how Prem 764 in those moments remembered how much Heer hated him that she would not let see him, his daughter Chahat. The emptiness, hurt, pain, and slight anger all came back in his mind.

"No uncle, I don't know them, but I recognize the air hostess's real identity and her suspicious behavior and her expensive rings. I think it is important to help in protecting from falling in any danger whether he/she is known or unknown is secondary." Prem told the doctor.

After few minutes, Geet woke up and as expected, she was shocked when she realized that, she fell into sleep after drinking the juice.

"Look the lady on the left regain her consciousness. One man commented.

Geet was surprised when she noticed that several people were giving attention to her. She looked at her and saw Heer was still unconscious.  She realized that, Heer was also fallen into unconsciousness soon after drinking the juice.

"What happened to us? Geet asked her fellow passengers.

"Daughter, someone was planning to kidnap you. A woman who is actually businessperson came into this flight in disguise of an airhostess. She gave both of you sleeping pill with your juice. She would probably kidnap both of you in the name of giving you immediate medical attention." One person commented.

"Thank you all for saving us.". Geet thanked the passengers.

"Daughter, don't thank us, you should thank the young man who was sitting behind of you. It was he who recognized that both of you fell unconscious; it was him who prevented the airhostess from taking both of you away from the flight. It was he that recognize the fake airhostess real identity and her expensive rings.

He was also very brave when the fake airhostess threatened to kill your friend with her pistol. He quickly moved and disarmed that woman by risking his own life.  After that, he also helped to find a doctor for both of you." A passenger informed her.

Geet felt very much impressed after hearing about that man. That man had a sharp brain, good presence of mind, he was also very brave, and he had helping nature. That man seemed like the man when a woman visualized a perfect man.

Geet also noticed that their savior was described as young man, for her it was an encouraging sign, Geet felt at last she met with a man that could astound her.

"Where is he?" Geet asked the passenger.

"I think he is in washroom now." One person remarked.

Geet started to wait for the man who saved not only her but also her sister like friend Heer. Heer did not want to come in this flight but Geet forced her.  Therefore, if something bad happened to Heer, she would never able to forgive herself.  Geet felt thankful to their mysterious savior for that.

"Here the man who save you from the kidnapper." One person pointed Prem to her.

Geet saw their savior for the first time. She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach after observing him. According to Geet, that man was extremely good looking. To her he was one of the most handsome men she ever saw. Everything was perfect of that man according to Geet.

Geet could not helped but to observe that their savior had a well build body which could be understood by her even he was wearing a shirt. After looking at His black hairs, Chocolate brown eyes she felt the increase in the temperature around her. Geet felt that, his handsome face was hiding some kinds of pain from everyone; she could see emptiness in his eyes.

"I am very happy that, you have regained your consciousness. Prem remarked after seeing Geet.

Geet again felt butterflies in her stomach after hearing his beautiful manly voice. How could a man be so perfect she asked herself?

"I am very thankful to you. You do not even know us, but you still helped us, you even risked your life in doing this. "Geet praised him.

"People should help each other whenever they can. I have not done anything extraordinary. Prem told Geet.

Geet felt like Prem further fascinated her after seeing his modest nature. It seemed like finally she found an ideal man for her.

"You are very modest, Mr... Geet indicated that she wanted to know Prem's name.

Prem knew he could not let anyone to know that he was still alive. Rishab planned the kidnapping of Heer and Prem feared that, Rishab could plan something more sinister in future. Therefore, Prem felt it was important to hide his real identity from the world from now.

"My name is Anupam, Anupam Banerjee." Prem told Geet.

Chapter End.

1000 views for PJ in Parallel universe. My 5th story to have 1000+ views. Thanks to all of you.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ye forum aj bhi zinda hay🤪
The story is awesome by the way!!!
Thank you for the pm bhai

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Ye forum aj bhi zinda hay🤪

The story is awesome by the way!!!
Thank you for the pm bhai

Zinda hein aaj bhi.
I am glad that, you like this story.
Hey you can take a look at my stories here.
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you write sooo many stories back to back.. 👏 i am amazed😊
❤️  

Originally posted by: Deepaaveng

you write sooo many stories back to back.. 👏 i am amazed😊

❤️  

Thanks for your comment.
I like Prem Heer too much, therefore I like to write on them.
By the way what is your name? 
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My goodness how do you manage to write so many stories and each different from another yet all are so exciting. Thanks for the update. Want prem heer confrontation sooon... Aur intezaar nahi hota hai

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

My goodness how do you manage to write so many stories and each different from another yet all are so exciting. Thanks for the update. Want prem heer confrontation sooon... Aur intezaar nahi hota hai

Thanks for compliments.
They will meet soon.
By the way what is your name?
byeleftgone thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

1000 views for PJ in Parallel universe. My 5th story to have 1000+ views. Thanks to all of you.

Congrats bhai 🥳
Thanks for the update
Will comnt after reading.

Originally posted by: preciousrose26

Congrats bhai 🥳
Thanks for the update
Will comnt after reading.

Thanks sister.
I will wait for your comment.