Only good episode in the whole track

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bhide, popat and Jetha's scenes were so good. The wholw discussion about Sakharam was so hilarious.
Btw 1 ghanta khatam hi nahi ho raha hai. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Right kitne episodes chale gaye inka ek ghanta khatam hi nahi hua.Last track me 26 January khatam nahi ho raha tha aur is track me ek ghanta.
dey.bh thumbnail
The boss treats Iyer as a office peon. The boss kept calling for his photos but didnt bother to tell him that he has to leave today itself. It looked like as if he was intentionally harassing his subordinate. 
Where is Sodhi btw? Another team could go if his jeep was available. Also, other  members need to buy cars now. Jetha, Iyyer and Mehta should have their own cars now. The show is in 10 th year already.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dey.bh

The boss treats Iyer as a office peon. The boss kept calling for his photos but didnt bother to tell him that he has to leave today itself. It looked like as if he was intentionally harassing his subordinate. 

Where is Sodhi btw? Another team could go if his jeep was available. Also, other  members need to buy cars now. Jetha, Iyyer and Mehta should have their own cars now. The show is in 10 th year already.

dey bhai with the way sundar😡 spends jethas hard earned money I doubt he can buy a cycle ðŸ¤£ car to doorrr kii baath haii ðŸ¥±
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

dey bhai with the way sundar😡 spends jethas hard earned money I doubt he can buy a cycle ðŸ¤£ car to doorrr kii baath haii ðŸ¥±

Iyyer and Mehta should have their own cars now. The show is in 10 th year already.

mehta hardly has any expenses as they don't spend ...on food as anjali madam only makes tasteless dishes...no kids no kharcha they can buy an Audi also 

same thing applies to iyers but babitajii cooks food I guess for iyer
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

Not bhai. I am ben. ðŸ˜†
Sundar spends in thousands, Jetha spends in lakhs. He is always shown buying lands or flats. He owns two flats in GD society. His standard of living doesn't match his mode of transport. 
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Not bhai. I am ben. ðŸ˜†

Sundar spends in thousands, Jetha spends in lakhs. He is always shown buying lands or flats. He owns two flats in GD society. His standard of living doesn't match his mode of transport. 

sorry dear 
dey.bh thumbnail
Its okay. No worries.