How THIN is namita?

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dont mean it in anyh derogatory way.. but man everytime i see her i am like man how thin is she ðŸ˜² #weightgoals 🤣 
She has a beautiful smile and voice though. From whatever ive seen she looks nice beside hc :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i was wondering the same...hc himself is too lean...and namita looks thinner than him...
namita darling...few tips plzzz🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i was wondering the same...hc himself is too lean...and namita looks thinner than him...

namita darling...few tips plzzz🤣

Yes hc has lost weight too. :( usko bhi tips dene chahiye how. To eat to your hearts fill and still lose weight..but i dont think i can handle hcs gym routine tips 🤣 ek hi to zindagi hai... 🤣 

But namita is ðŸ˜² shayad namita ke tips doable ho...tips please 🤣 
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At first glimpse it stuck me too.. but gradually I realized in IV how beautiful she's :) But I have to say she's look Lovely opposite Harshad ..
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes.. she should share tips to say lean.. lol
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Electrifying chemistry between Namita and Harshad. Of course no comparison with harsh Jen . They are simply amazing together. But didn't expect much from the new actress but pleasantly surprised. Very beautiful, thin and can act.
Jen was as usual superb. And the scene in which she sees her husband's body and sits in shock was heart wrenching.
But didn't find anything especial btwn sehban n Jen. No chemistry.
Harshad, Jen and Namita rocked today
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

At first glimpse it stuck me too.. but gradually I realized in IV how beautiful she's :) But I have to say she's look Lovely opposite Harshad ..

Definitely she's beautiful not denying that😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Divya..

yes.. she should share tips to say lean.. lol

Glad I am not the only one who felt so ðŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssnehaaa

Electrifying chemistry between Namita and Harshad. Of course no comparison with harsh Jen . They are simply amazing together. But didn't expect much from the new actress but pleasantly surprised. Very beautiful, thin and can act.

Jen was as usual superb. And the scene in which she sees her husband's body and sits in shock was heart wrenching.
But didn't find anything especial btwn sehban n Jen. No chemistry.
Harshad, Jen and Namita rocked today

Touch my friend. Agree with everything you said. Harshad and Namita had a cute kinda chemistry whereas HarshJen have a hot one ðŸ˜‰ even I found Zoya Yash chemistry a bit thanda though ðŸ˜•
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Namita is very beautiful and she has sparkling chemistry with Harshad. I'm so glad that HC has chemistry with both the girls. Makes it easy to watch all his scenes with both Pooja and Zoya. 
Yup she's tall stately and very thin.