Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joysoflife thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Forget Sundar. Jetha was left alone by his own father and his own son. Playing Holi is still priority when Jetha is left there to tackle the situation.

Btw ' Hamara Pinku' was not invited. Because he learnt his parents are deshpremis he is no longer feeling lonely. He doesn't need a family anymore or GD is no longer is home. Why is ' Hamara Pinku' playing Holi in his own society?

I guess pinku ko dikhaya.saying rang nikal jayega
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Forget Sundar. Jetha was left alone by his own father and his own son.Playing Holi is still priority when Jetha is left there to tackle the situation.

Btw ' Hamara Pinku' was not invited. Because he learnt his parents are deshpremis he is no longer feeling lonely. He doesn't need a family anymore or GD is no longer is home. Why is ' Hamara Pinku' playing Holi in his own society?

😆
When they wanted to know the truth whole GD vasis began stalking pinku where he goes what he does where he lives
Even found a stupid reason to visit him at his home
Sach pata chalte hi they all went from humara pinku to kaun pinku

This actually shows how much they love pinku
As I already said GD vasis only wanted to know the truth about pinku's parents for themselves
They wanted to make sure that pinku's parents are actually good people and not some criminals but they sugar coated their doubts saying how much they love and care for pinku
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sjain

I dont know but this time I have feeling Jethalal will get the solution and infact for a change this track looks fun *fingers crossed*
Though What Sundar wanted to do was ridiculous and sadly Jethalal became the victim of whole situation but the worst is Sundar went away without accepting his mistake apologizing and leter he wasnt picking calls..That was so bad

in the new promo it shows everyone trying to remove iyer's colour and jetha says jab tak iyer bhai ka rang nahi utarega tab tak mere gale se nivala nahi utarega.they apply haldi kind of paste on iyer but colour doesn't go.then iyer shouts jethalal.lets see kiske nuske se utarta hain rang.
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Forget Sundar. Jetha was left alone by his own father and his own son. Playing Holi is still priority when Jetha is left there to tackle the situation.

Pinku was there, but Sonu was missing. Maybe she has her college exams(real) and is taking a break.