Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anoosree

Beautifully written partnerβ­οΈπŸ‘so you are a writer, then You should have come up with fews OS or FFs on Naren and Pooja to give some ideas to the writers.  Kyu nahi kia yaar...

Heyy partner... πŸ˜ƒ I actually wrote one OS on NarJa... πŸ˜›
The story of PA, especially Naren's character inspired me a lot. I feel soo sad now that the same character no longer piques my interest..

Well I don't see them incorporating the vishwamitra menaka angle in the storyline coz I feel this was never about vishwamitra menaka.  Their story was different, a celestial nymph trying to seduce a ascetic to break his penance so that he doesn't achieve the Devine powers. She is actually sent by Indra...vishwamitra falls for her beauty they have a baby and then menaka dumps both vishwamitra & the child and reruns to devlok. The child grows up to be shankuntala..Now how does this story fit with the past or the present PA plot.  

Well partner, I really dont have much knowledge about VishMenaka and epic Ramayana... All i know is what I read on google... and that is definitely not enough. So I cant debate with you on that. But khud PA ke promo mien hi VishMenaka ka mentioned tha... and I thought that it did fit initially, because Pooja was assigned a role to stop Naren from going on to the path of sanyaas... after which, he probably would have gained some saintly powers...(so in a way, Pooja did stop him from going in that direction..right?) 
In this case, Pooja fell for Naren too...and so far, she hasnt left him for her ulterior motives or for something better,like Devlok in Menaka's case.. so yea, here the story has taken a twist...I dont knw if in the future they have a girl child and who dumps whom...but thats what i want to find out...ke aakhir hoga kia inn dono ka! 

Coming to Ramayan , well the tawaif track had parallels with utthar Ramayan.  Sita being banished by ram from his place, so does Naren to Pooja.  The climax of utthar Ramayan was the vyas mansion batwara scene only the roles were slightly changed.  Pooja's role is parallel to the kids luv & kush and chandrika's  role parallel to Sita. Well Naren being the Ram. The writers version of twisted Ramayan ended with vyas mansion batwara scene.  Uske aage, whatever they are showing...ab Ram hi jaane.

I only know about Ramayan to the extent that has been shown on the indian tv and also through a general medicine professor of ours, Dr. Khushi Ram, who was very fond of telling us about Ramayan stories in our free time... πŸ˜† So I dont have enough knowledge about this too... Please excuse me for anything I say that is against the religious values or is wrong... 

Regarding the show, well I concur with everything you said.  The plot was never about development of Naren's character, it was always about exploring his weakness and his negativities. This was probably never supposed be Naren Pooja's love story.  This is the story of their relationship that should have NEVER happened at the first place.  The plot was never about love, it was always about TRUST OR LACK OF IT.

You are absolutely right... I was okay with the exploration of his character weaknesses and turning them eventually into his strengths...but all I see is Naren getting more weak in character, more weak as a human being... I bet Vishwamitra never stooped to any lows... Allah maaf kere... I dont mean to disrespect any saint figure... but I am sure if Naren was supposed to be the modern Vishwamitra, he has been depicted in a very wrong light. Besides, his ALBELAPANN is getting on our nerves now... πŸ˜•
If it was NarJa's love story, bara hi koi ghalat turn le lia iss story ko batatay batatay .. πŸ˜•
I agree with you on the trust part .. 

One may remember or forget their true love but no true love can sustain without TRUST.  Once the trust is broken, it scars the relationship forever and to the extent that no amount of true love can build it again.  I am ok with the message because it's true too. What I was NOT OK was, with the way they about it. 

WORD!πŸ‘πŸ‘

JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Jhanvi for the update,  I saw the segment... Negative Express πŸ˜†, that was too good, but passengers should be ready to board the train right!!! Warna what is the use of the train. So Surbhi will stop the wedding,  is it??? man I so wanted their shaadhi to happen...I really enjoy naina rahul banter both onscreen and offscreen.  It's fun to watch them on the show, how cute they were looking today and Ankit was so sweet when he called her beautiful and Gulki shyly nudging him, well I may be in minority but I am seriously shipping this couple now..πŸ˜† Also the way Gulki was pulling Rahul's leg for making Surbhi pregnant and dumping her & Ankit getting all embarrassed.   Sach me I enjoyed their segment.  Just to see their funny banter onscreen & in offscreen segments I want them together.  They bring in the much needed fun element to the show & offscreen aswell.  Warna Akshay & Sheen tho offscreen bites be apne character mey rehke he dete hai. Ye dono tho character se bahar he nahi nikalthe...πŸ˜†

Back to the story, so right before revealing Surbhi faints and Rahul takes her to the room, so one thing is pakka, Rahul May either convince or blackmail Surbhi. So she may or may not tell the whole truth. So what are the chances of marriage happening...hey baghvan inki shaadhi karadho. πŸ˜† Ab bache ka kya equation hai pata nahi. If they wanted to kill the baby then they would not have brought the pregnancy angle at all.  

And regarding reincarnation, well I am not saying it will happen immediately, still there are many things to get revealed like Supriya's natak, even Mayank's murder has not been exposed. Naren's birth truth which would probably be the last thing to get revealed before they either end or revamp the show.  

Yeah sometimes reincarnation doesn't work, but it might still help if the current plot reaches its saturation point.  Like what other reason they can show to separate Pooja & Naren.  They can't keep them together, that's for sure.  They have already used a dozen reasons to separate them, kundali dosh, third wheel, kapoor & Surbhi, Pooja lies & Naren's lack of trust, Supriya & chandrika and even attempt to murder. Ab aur kya la saktha hai ye. 

If they can really come up with a interesting plot then I am all for it. But I have my doubts.  

Yes yes express ka ticket audience kharidenge ya nahi future main pata chalega !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haan yes that segment was too funny..the way gulki was pulling his legs!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Munda thoda shy hogaya😳😳 Actually gulki is funny offscreen.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I kinda like her the way she is but not onscreen in the show.. I hate her role!πŸ˜• Actually pate ki baat bataun...U know what take the old interviews of Akshay & Sheen..watch them. Tab main aur ab main zameen aasmaan ka farak hain ! They where the same as these 2 are now ! But but..as time passed as fans started liking their pair..Akshay is single ok ..I don't know about Sheen..she too must be . They are shipping them both. All fanclubs on Insta do that. So they hesitate. They just mind their workπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab thode hitchkichate hain donoπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Just few days back Akshay was asked that question as well on a chat show with Raj Bhaddan. U might get that audio in Sabras Radio site. He was asked would U like to date a gal like sheenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But I dont ship & all like that. Relations are so fragile. They can be good friends which they are ! Shipping them..uhmm agar destiny main ho toh hoga na !

Ok coming to the plot..yes may be if there is a segment tmrw then it might be clear as to what might happen ! Haan baccha aa sakta hain ! 

About Reincarnation I too doubt. Lets see how they will take it and how they would separate both .
Saturation point has passed long back. Now I donno what viewiers are expctg alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Doc.love thumbnail

U stole few of the words that I couldn't penn down !!😊Wonderfully explained !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yes that fascination is diminshing !!😭 Its dull now !! No more shine !! That Vishwamitra Menaka concept is loonggg lossttt !!!πŸ˜•

wohi tou... πŸ˜­ its long lost...and I dont know how they are ever going to get back on the right track... 

They will never ever get that topic again !! Coz if they get they will fall into trouble as its a great history and he was a great saint .⭐️Thats why they now only talk about ALBELAPAN..thats what they are kinda left with!! πŸ˜•And going by the ending...what I precisely feel can't say much thou ..Pooja might die and I think NAren will leave everything & walk towards salvation to find answers  !! An ending may be where its all started...back to square one..round about !!πŸ˜ƒ

I love your word, ALBELAAPAN...and I absolutely😊 agree with you... πŸ˜ƒ I dont want Pooja to die... I still want NarJa's happy ending... I just wish tht if these people have lost the track, instead of dragging the show by bringing in more and more negativity, they should give it a good end instead... I will try to forget the bakwas they incorporated in between..and I will always be happy to remember this show with a perfect beginning and a happy ending... πŸ˜Š

JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks ! They truely are ALBELAS out thereπŸ˜ƒ

True !! Lets see how far it ll go and where it ll go !! But whtever has strtd will end someday ! But I hope they make it worthwhile for us !!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Doc.love thumbnail

HahahahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ My baby.. welcome back to the forum! πŸ€—
Brishty, today only i ws telling my friends here that it ws you who got me to watch this show...😊
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Jhanvi for the update,  I saw the segment... Negative Express πŸ˜†, that was too good, but passengers should be ready to board the train right!!! Warna what is the use of the train. So Surbhi will stop the wedding,  is it??? man I so wanted their shaadhi to happen...I really enjoy naina rahul banter both onscreen and offscreen.  It's fun to watch them on the show, how cute they were looking today and Ankit was so sweet when he called her beautiful and Gulki shyly nudging him, well I may be in minority but I am seriously shipping this couple now..πŸ˜† Also the way Gulki was pulling Rahul's leg for making Surbhi pregnant and dumping her & Ankit getting all embarrassed.   Sach me I enjoyed their segment.  Just to see their funny banter onscreen & in offscreen segments I want them together.  They bring in the much needed fun element to the show & offscreen aswell.  Warna Akshay & Sheen tho offscreen bites be apne character mey rehke he dete hai. Ye dono tho character se bahar he nahi nikalthe...πŸ˜†

Back to the story, so right before revealing Surbhi faints and Rahul takes her to the room, so one thing is pakka, Rahul May either convince or blackmail Surbhi. So she may or may not tell the whole truth. So what are the chances of marriage happening...hey baghvan inki shaadhi karadho. πŸ˜† Ab bache ka kya equation hai pata nahi. If they wanted to kill the baby then they would not have brought the pregnancy angle at all.  

And regarding reincarnation, well I am not saying it will happen immediately, still there are many things to get revealed like Supriya's natak, even Mayank's murder has not been exposed. Naren's birth truth which would probably be the last thing to get revealed before they either end or revamp the show.  

Yeah sometimes reincarnation doesn't work, but it might still help if the current plot reaches its saturation point.  Like what other reason they can show to separate Pooja & Naren.  They can't keep them together, that's for sure.  They have already used a dozen reasons to separate them, kundali dosh, third wheel, kapoor & Surbhi, Pooja lies & Naren's lack of trust, Supriya & chandrika and even attempt to murder. Ab aur kya la saktha hai ye. 

If they can really come up with a interesting plot then I am all for it. But I have my doubts.  

@bold:omg I thought I was the only onewho noticed their chemistry in recent segments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I saw one a couple of days ago where Gulki says arey yeh chikne chupre good-looking larke ko bewakoof banana asaan hota hai and Ankit raises his eyes and mouths acha to himself so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ yday's epi was so fun with them both πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know we're in the minority but I like them together they were looking so royal 
Edited by Amaraah - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Beautifully written partnerβ­οΈπŸ‘so you are a writer, then You should have come up with fews OS or FFs on Naren and Pooja to give some ideas to the writers.  Kyu nahi kia yaar...

Heyy partner... πŸ˜ƒ I actually wrote one OS on NarJa... πŸ˜›
The story of PA, especially Naren's character inspired me a lot. I feel soo sad now that the same character no longer piques my interest..

Well I don't see them incorporating the vishwamitra menaka angle in the storyline coz I feel this was never about vishwamitra menaka.  Their story was different, a celestial nymph trying to seduce a ascetic to break his penance so that he doesn't achieve the Devine powers. She is actually sent by Indra...vishwamitra falls for her beauty they have a baby and then menaka dumps both vishwamitra & the child and reruns to devlok. The child grows up to be shankuntala..Now how does this story fit with the past or the present PA plot.  

Well partner, I really dont have much knowledge about VishMenaka and epic Ramayana... All i know is what I read on google... and that is definitely not enough. So I cant debate with you on that. But khud PA ke promo mien hi VishMenaka ka mentioned tha... and I thought that it did fit initially, because Pooja was assigned a role to stop Naren from going on to the path of sanyaas... after which, he probably would have gained some saintly powers...(so in a way, Pooja did stop him from going in that direction..right?) 
In this case, Pooja fell for Naren too...and so far, she hasnt left him for her ulterior motives or for something better,like Devlok in Menaka's case.. so yea, here the story has taken a twist...I dont knw if in the future they have a girl child and who dumps whom...but thats what i want to find out...ke aakhir hoga kia inn dono ka! 

Coming to Ramayan , well the tawaif track had parallels with utthar Ramayan.  Sita being banished by ram from his place, so does Naren to Pooja.  The climax of utthar Ramayan was the vyas mansion batwara scene only the roles were slightly changed.  Pooja's role is parallel to the kids luv & kush and chandrika's  role parallel to Sita. Well Naren being the Ram. The writers version of twisted Ramayan ended with vyas mansion batwara scene.  Uske aage, whatever they are showing...ab Ram hi jaane.

I only know about Ramayan to the extent that has been shown on the indian tv and also through a general medicine professor of ours, Dr. Khushi Ram, who was very fond of telling us about Ramayan stories in our free time... πŸ˜† So I dont have enough knowledge about this too... Please excuse me for anything I say that is against the religious values or is wrong... 

Regarding the show, well I concur with everything you said.  The plot was never about development of Naren's character, it was always about exploring his weakness and his negativities. This was probably never supposed be Naren Pooja's love story.  This is the story of their relationship that should have NEVER happened at the first place.  The plot was never about love, it was always about TRUST OR LACK OF IT.

You are absolutely right... I was okay with the exploration of his character weaknesses and turning them eventually into his strengths...but all I see is Naren getting more weak in character, more weak as a human being... I bet Vishwamitra never stooped to any lows... Allah maaf kere... I dont mean to disrespect any saint figure... but I am sure if Naren was supposed to be the modern Vishwamitra, he has been depicted in a very wrong light. Besides, his ALBELAPANN is getting on our nerves now... πŸ˜•
If it was NarJa's love story, bara hi koi ghalat turn le lia iss story ko batatay batatay .. πŸ˜•
I agree with you on the trust part .. 

One may remember or forget their true love but no true love can sustain without TRUST.  Once the trust is broken, it scars the relationship forever and to the extent that no amount of true love can build it again.  I am ok with the message because it's true too. What I was NOT OK was, with the way they about it. 

WORD!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry yaar never meant to argue with you on this, just stated whatever I  felt.  

I will read your OS, you should have written more...agree his character has lost the charm it had in the beginning of the show.  And you are absolutely right, they were  so obsessed to explore only his weaknesses & negative side that eventually they ended up making him more weak & a delusional personality. Naren's character development was from bad to worst and was all set to become a disaster too. And THIS IS my grouse with writers too.  Trust me they have made him so insufferable that I have no strength to draw any parallels with him to either vishwamitra or Ram.  

Even today there was a scene where Naren goes to fetch Naina the bride to the Mandap...she held her hand towards Naren and asks Him, will he lead her to the mandap...he holds her hand like a lover and says why not and she says, she was waiting for this moment. I know what the writer is trying to insinuate with this scene, but no I don't want to tell it.. this scene was so out of line, Like why would Naren go to bring the bride to the mandap with so many ladies at home. In which custom does an elder brother holds & leads his younger brother's dulhan to the mandap. 

Trust me the scene was a result of another negative interpretation.   That's why I said the writers intentions were never to develop Naren's character for good.  They only wanted to explore his weakness & negativity and pass it off as albelaapan. 

I hope your wish comes true and they end it on a happy note, but I doubt it. 
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail

Yes yes express ka ticket audience kharidenge ya nahi future main pata chalega !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haan yes that segment was too funny..the way gulki was pulling his legs!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Munda thoda shy hogaya😳😳 Actually gulki is funny offscreen.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I kinda like her the way she is but not onscreen in the show.. I hate her role!πŸ˜• Actually pate ki baat bataun...U know what take the old interviews of Akshay & Sheen..watch them. Tab main aur ab main zameen aasmaan ka farak hain ! They where the same as these 2 are now ! But but..as time passed as fans started liking their pair..Akshay is single ok ..I don't know about Sheen..she too must be . They are shipping them both. All fanclubs on Insta do that. So they hesitate. They just mind their workπŸ˜† Ab thode hitchkichate hain donoπŸ˜‰ Just few days back Akshay was asked that question as well on a chat show with Raj Bhaddan. U might get that audio in Sabras Radio site. He was asked would U like to date a gal like sheenπŸ˜‰ But I dont ship & all like that. Relations are so fragile. They can be good friends which they are ! Shipping them..uhmm agar destiny main ho toh hoga na !

Ok coming to the plot..yes may be if there is a segment tmrw then it might be clear as to what might happen ! Haan baccha aa sakta hain ! 

About Reincarnation I too doubt. Lets see how they will take it and how they would separate both .
Saturation point has passed long back. Now I donno what viewiers are expctg alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Achcha tho bath aisee hai, but why should these fans make it so uncomfortable to the actors that they have to restrict themselves...it's really sad, but I also feel that the actors should also not get this touchy about all these fan banters, after all it's part & parcel of their job.  

anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

@bold:omg I thought I was the only onewho noticed their chemistry in recent segments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I saw one a couple of days ago where Gulki says arey yeh chikne chupre good-looking larke ko bewakoof banana asaan hota hai and Ankit raises his eyes and mouths acha to himself so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ yday's epi was so fun with them both πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know we're in the minority but I like them together they were looking so royal 

I agree they have a good chemistry both onscreen & offscreen. They both make a beautiful couple. I like them. They looked really great in their wedding attires. Ab inki shaadhi ho jaye bas...
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
Harshika9620 thumbnail
Piya albela😳 1 yr completionπŸ‘
This is a gem of a show i missed watching
I started watching only last nov wid poojas paagal drama
I saw the 1st promo while searching youtube randomly😳
Amused by naren character malangaa..diff from angry rich young man of other soaps
After watching few epis i became fan of akshays actingπŸ‘
I mean the beginning epis were awesomeπŸ˜›
I missed it😭...nw iam fan of  narjas chemistry, acting, n narens gud looksπŸ˜›..
Sach mein this show was a gem(earlier sadly)..iam not happy with current track , but cant stop because addicted to narja😳
Previous
1 2