It was THIS B-town Actress who got Sridevi ready for her Last Rites- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

9.8k

Users

12

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: ---Betty---



Hi blue-ice

How are you doing now?



I am good...Thanks for asking...how are you?😛
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: blue-ice.


I am good...Thanks for asking...how are you?😛


Fine, thank you

I am hanging in there... What else can you do?

Read couple of your posts in her memorium thread... That's why I asked

Edited by ---Betty--- - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Fine, thank you

I am hanging in there... What else can you do?

Read couple of your posts in her memorium thread... That's why I asked


oh OK...I have never been so affected by the death of a celebrity before...it was shocking for me too...I feel sad when a celebrity is gone...like I was very sad for Vinod Khanna...but this affected never.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: beingsirius


Actually Rani has always said that Madhuri Dixit is her favourite actress. Really nice of Rani to be there for her.


Whoever is standing in front of Rani becomes her favourite actress. Whether it is Madhuri or Juhi or Sridevi or Rekha or anyone else.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

What a train wreck - Judaai with Anil Kapoor, Sridevi and Urmila

https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/nmgSN0LajRg?si=tpcEdEDzrIH-KAls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmgSN0LajRg
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".