Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh my days I nearly spat out my food when Naina was taunting fake auntie in her head 🤣 Gulki's dialogue delivery is always on point and it was kinda cute when Rahul made up a cover story for her (I know I know he's only doing it for the properties). Lol sometimes these Indian soaps ruin the main leads to the extent that i start rooting for the entertaining vilians 😕...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

Oh my days I nearly spat out my food when Naina was taunting fake auntie in her head 🤣 Gulki's dialogue delivery is always on point and it was kinda cute when Rahul made up a cover story for her (I know I know he's only doing it for the properties). Lol sometimes these Indian soaps ruin the main leads to the extent that i start rooting for the entertaining vilians 😕...

@bold: don't know about other soaps, but this is so true with PA, Naren and Pooja. 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣I love Rahul 
I kind of want him to fall in love with a good girl🤣
I want him to stay sarcastic and evil but i want him to love her as well 
 i thought surbhi would be it
I watch for Rahul alone❤️
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
with PA my condition is like this only.. 
I used to like Malanga NAREN not this version.. 
Rahul is more entertaining.. At least he never cribs & love the loved one..,hate the enemy.. 
For now I like Pija & Rahul only
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm literally watching the show for the entertaining villains. Many other Indian shows have really joke worthy villains who just ANNOY but I like Rahul and even Naina because they can actually act and entertain (esp yday scene with fake auntie 😆) and since everything else is 😕😕 in this show. 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm literally watching the show for the entertaining villains. Many other Indian shows have really joke worthy villains who just ANNOY but I like Rahul and even Naina because they can actually act and entertain (esp yday scene with fake auntie 😆) and since everything else is 😕😕 in this show. 

Rahul is literally the best villain on indian tv (cutest too)
🤣
I used to like him and adi from tu sooraj but now its just rahul

His scenes are hilarious 
🤣
I love his romance with Naina and how he pretends to be a good guy😆
sil_albela thumbnail

Oh my days I nearly spat out my food when Naina was taunting fake auntie in her head🤣Gulki's dialogue delivery is always on point and it was kinda cute when Rahul made up a cover story for her (I know I know he's only doing it for the properties). Lol sometimes these Indian soaps ruin the main leads to the extent that i start rooting for the entertaining vilians😕...

i dont like the way naren treats pooja. and after today epi i m scared that he would ditch pooja. this is not fair. they totaly killed my malanga naren. not fair