Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Maan babu ko samajh aagaya biwi is always right sooo siddha option say sorry

Jiss maan Khurana ko bahar jaane main darr lagta tha woh maan khurana chor bazaar Jaake geet ke liye flower vase khaareed ke laaya

Wow hats off to this geet making maan dance on her tunes

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fabulous update. Maan got motivated from his staff's talks. He realised that it's the work that defines the person rather than the outer looks. It seems Geet is hell bent on making him do tasks which he hates but can't avoid also. Alisha again approached Maan for his forgiveness. Superb.

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 40 -

Maan was about to go when Dadima entered his room , she knows their plan still try to tease him. " hmm shaadi kya hogayi aap toh hume bhul hi gaye ..bas har waqt Geet Geet ..iss bechare insan ki koyi kadar hi nehi " he rolled his eyes at her acting ..

" you are right Dadima I think I should stop running behind that beautiful woman, who making my life hell ..chaliye gumna cancel " He dramatically sit on bed trying to unbutton his shirt ..    

" aacha taki aapki sherni gussa ho kar tandap machaye ..no I can't take risk .Meri toh pata nehi apko jaroor kidnap karke le jayegi " Dadima playfully stop his hand making maan smile. She hugged him with all her love for her son ..   

" I'm proud of you son , I can't describe how happy I'm seeing you going office .. bas aase hi aage barte rahiye ".

She kissed his forehead , wiping her happy tears . Maan overwhelmed with emotions kissed her hand. " Thanks for taking care of me , thanks for not giving up on me like others . ".   

" baache aapne Ma ko thanks nehi kehete .." Dadima smiled " woh beta hum apse kuch baat karne ayethe ".

Dadima looking quiet hesitate so maan smile to let her continue. ". Apko Dinesh Patel yaad hai ".

" Dinesh uncle wohi na jinona hume madat ki thi jab business ka bohot bura haal tha ..how can I forget that man . What he did for us I will always indebted to him ".   

" sahi kaha apne . Par shayed ab karz chukane ka waqt aagaya hai ..last year his son met with an accident , was in ICU just last month he get conscious back ..Patel ji was so busy and tensed with that matter couldnt give proper time to business. Because of this he face huge lose even trying best to cope up with it but its difficult .. Aapko toh patahi hai unka construction company had a good reputation . Recently their company got a big deal from China but its big project and it can't happen alone with the condition of his company so he called me today if you would like to work with him on this project ... if he got the deal his company will bounce back ..he helped us when we needed it so I couldnt say no .." Dadima stop looking little unsure if her grandson will agree .    

" Dadima app bhi ..for this small matter you became so tensed .. I promise you I will do this joint venture with Patel uncle .. ".

". Thank you beta Hume apse yehi umeed thi . Now go before your wife filled a missing case for you ".   Maan laughed and hugged her before going with happy face .

Maan stop in track as he saw her wife walking toward him wearing a simple orange Saree, open hair , not much make up or fancy jewellery only her wedding chain ..he felt something as if seeing her for first time .Geet come before him with hesitate step , just to impress him she first time dare to wear saree which she never tried before .

She habituated hearing how beautiful , she is blah blah and those doesn't matter to her ..she only wants to hear something from the person she cared most ..her Maan her pride her husband. But he gone speechless

" it's not dream right ..you really mine "

He muttered falling for her over again .Geet tried hard not to blush seeing her effect on him still her check gone red ...

" um we should go ..warna movie start up jayegi chaliye my Trippl H " she wink as dragging him with her .. " waise ab bhi kafi acche dikh rahe ho..now go bring pop con "

hearing her order he come out from his drooling session and look at the line on counter " par Geet it's so long line there kitne log "

" Fine then I'm going..but mind you if I tip over some guy then don't lecture me "

she glared him and was about to go but Maan hold her arm stopping " ok I'm going, you just stay here "

finally he went there with a sour face and Geet smiled at her smartness, she knows very well Maan would never let any guy touch hee she only used that trick to make him do this . But her smile is short live as a group of college girls giving naught looks to each other pointing Maan ..

" take a breath, take a breath , don't do anything stupid "

she keep chanting in her mind but almost lost it when one of those girl fall over him and muttered sorry . Maan was in his own world to notice that , he took a sigh of relief when he got his turn and run back to her only to witness a angry Geet shooting dagger at him ..

" how was it ? "

" very tough " thinking about standing in long line ..

" I thought you would say amazing experience .."

" seriously Geet how can this be .."

" woh ladki jaan bujhke aap ke upar giri aur ap 500 volt is smile deke kaha it's okay " she tried to copy him dramatically ..

" mujhe toh kabhi aasi smile nehi diya " Maan tried to hide his smile seeing his wife so jealous..

" and this pink shirt who told you to wear it .. phale toh woh dumb colour ke alawa kuch nehi pahente aur ab bahar gumne ka plan kya hua saz dazh ke aagaye " she gave him suspicious look " I'm noticing you are changi"

" yes I'm changing for the world but not for my wife ..for you I'm and will always yours Trippl h ..remember you own me "

This time it's her chance to go speechless.. She quiet surprised to see a bold Maan, but more happy to realise that he still has those innocent element for whom she fall in love with him . Suddenly she kissed his check then give a naughty glance to those girls who having disappoint look

" wow kam ho gaya "

" not fair..you kiss me for those people " he grumpy reply didn't make any difference to her

" I so wish I could make a signboard written ' He is married ' and hung around your neck "

He thank God as these type things is not in market or else his wife would surely do that .. without wasting time finally both went to watch movie .

" wow kya movie tha ..Tiger and zoya made for each other , Tiger so romantic hayy .. woh snow scene dekha Zoya ki picture woh bhi snow mein "

Geet was going on and on but Maan getting irritate as he can digest his Geet praising someone else and thought .. ' Jealousy so dangerous thing no doubt Geet reacted like that earlier '

" utna bhi khas nehi thik thak movie..and i bet that snow scene not real it only graphics "

Geet frowned at his comment " so mean ..apko kaise pata woh real nehi tha, ek toh apni biwi koh kuch dete nehi aur dusro ki burai kar rahe ho "

Maan stop in track hearing her accusing tone " how_ how could you say this ? "

" aur nehi toh Kya? "

" Fine tell me kya chahiye tumhe " she hold his arm again as they start walking..

" I want to go on a world tour with my husband "

" done we will go on a world tour next month deal "

" no deal ..pata bhi hai yeh kitna expensive hai ..first become more rich ..kam karo, deal sign karo , aur jayada paisa kamao ..phir sochna "

Maan wanted to argue but he knows no use she is back to her devil self and will talk only about him going office in regular basic , which he doubt he would do after one month finish. Seeing him quiet continue her blabbing..

" amir pati hone ka fyada hi nehi luta maine so shame .. kitna dumb hoon main . Waise hum phele Spain jayenge .. Barcelona vs real Madrid ki match dekhge wow... Madrid players ki harta hua face ..maja hi aajaye ga "

" how can you be so sure ..Barcelona can lose too .."

" kya kaha apne meri team ki baare mein . How could you say my Messi will lose ? ..you are so mea "

Maan dragged her to his car fast as she was fuming in anger . He knows it was a bad move , if he didn't cool her down fast his rest date or no more date will be ruined so he tried best to distract her with food..

" Geet I'm hungry let's go eat somewhere "

before she could say more he start driving turning high volume song .. To his misery Dil Diya Gallan start playing , he fume in anger but still didn't turn off as Geet mood was getting better .

" kaka kaise ho ap " Geet greeted the orderly man whom she meeting after long..both came for lunch to her favourite place , which is near her college ..in her college she only took food from them ..she has a emotional attachment to this place

"arre Geet bete hum thik hai ..itne din baad kaise ho "

Geet smiled in response " main thik hoon kaka ...accha ab jaldise meri favioute bana do ... aur ha doo logo ke liye " saying went to sit where Maan is looking uncomfortable ..all are mostly college going people some chatting some eating with friends .

" I love this place " Geet told him happily

" jab college mein tha ek din bhi aasa nehi ki yaha nehi aaya .. saare dosto ke sath kya masti hota tha ...i so miss this " Maan smiled at her and glad that she didn't ask about his , but it gone when he notice some college guys ragging a boy ..

" yeh tera rang itna kala kyun ..bachpan mein koyla khaya tha kya " all laughed as one boy comment

" yeh le 100 rupes uss shop se ek fair n lovely leke aa..tere sundar hone ka treatment hum ajj hi suru karenge .." the boy was trying hard not to cry but still a tear drop " alle le le mard rote nehi , go fast "

Maan and Geet noticed everything from far, both fuming with anger ..Geet was about to get up but stop as Maan went there angrily . He stop the boy whom they are ragging and took the money .

" shame on you guys " he throw the money on their face " Are you guys the new generation of our country , Are you guys are one who will lead us in future ? ..who even don't know how to respect people ? No doubt our country still lagging behind in many ways because our future generations having such low thoughts " all get up getting scared

" sir we were just having fun it's not lik "

" shut up ..humiliating someone is fun for you "

he recalled the incident which happened with him years back . Its same like this stupid ragging ..he looked at the boy beside him same age like he was in college..because of that incident one part of him died, he isolated him from world but he doesn't want another person to face the same ..he glared them and point at boy who trying hard not to cry ..

" you taking fun by insulting him right ..then tell me would it be okay if others make fun of your bother and sister for same " all hang their head feeling ashamed ..

" sorry sorry to him now "

Maan understand they are teenagers better to make them realise their mistake wisely then punish and it worked too they all hugged him one by one saying sorry quietly ...

From far Geet smiled proudly showing thumps up . She wipe the happy tears which fight back and rolled down her check . She not only relieved for that boy but also happy to see her husband confidence voice against wrong..he now not that meek , easy go down guy but a strong man who can fight for himself and others too . She felt proud of him...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updateddd
no offense to Madrid fans but yup I don't like that team
hmm date still onnn accha jayega ya bura woh nehi pata
enjoy
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who is this patel uncle now??
Dadi & Maan moments were sweet.. More than grandmother, she is his second mom..
How true.. geet would actually kidnap him if needed..
Maan drooling over his wife was so cute..
OMG geet jealous of that girl.. I could very well imagine maan hanging the sign board around his neck..
Poor maan is getting irritated because his wife is praising those footballers & actors..
Loved the last part a lot..
He stood for right & helped that boy from being ragged..
This showed he is gaining his lost self confidence..
wonderfully written..
P.S.- But there was no alisha in their date as you had mentioned!!

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not only geet, even I am proud of this maan..
He saved another person from losing his self confidence like him..
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haye haye sabi..
Maan is getting better..
Geet was having fun wasn't she..
Cute part sabi
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. So maneet are going for date. Dadi was happy seeing Maan who is changing himself for better. Dadi asked to help someone who helped them in the past. Maan happily got. ready. Maan was speechless seeing his beautiful wife. They went for a movie and geet was jealous seeing few girls who were looking at Maan. Maan was also enjoying how much geet was jealous but then he confessed she is the only one who matters to him. It is really a big change. Maan raised his voice against wrong thing when few guys were humiliating a boy. Waiting for next dear 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan and dadi Sean was cute 
Geet kidnapped her own husband 
Also Maan was lost in his beautiful wife 
But Geet is happy that Maan is getting his lost confidence back 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon