Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nlisa

I haven't read all the posts except for the first page, so my apologies if I repeat what you've already mentioned!

I agree with you, Supriya! This is definitely the time where we need to stand up for our show, and be positive about the changes coming our way!

I have expressed my reservations about the upcoming leap as well, I have expressed that I am uncomfortable with the length of the leap, but as I was reading in another thread last night, the original poster made some really good points! The length of the leap is required to allow the characters to settle down in their new lives and that's only when we can get the freshness that's missing! Going back after a leap of 6 months, will not achieve anything because Neil will still be in his grieving period, and Avni will not be settled in her new life. I know a lot of us are expecting positivity and lighthearted episodes after the leap and that's only possible if we meet the characters again after their grieving period- not to say that after 5 years the grief will be less but at least that initial shock will be gone.

A leap after so long will be able to bring back the tashan of AvNeil that we fell in love with oroginally! We'll be able to see the intensity of their feelings when they meet again- are they going to run in each other's arms or is Neil going to be pissed off, with a shade of relief?! Or wil he already figure out that Avni sacrificed herself for Prakash, so all he'll feel is relief! That's all emotions I want to see in the characters.

Yes. There's a change coming. Change is always difficult. When I think of Neil living with the pain of losing the love of his life, I don't want the leap to happen! But When I think of upcoming possibilities, it makes me hopeful that the show we fell in love with is going to come back!

The CVs have not disappointed us thus far ( the one exception was juhi... but we don't talk about her lol!), they've created these original characters and now we need to give them the chance to show us why Avni and Neil are such hatke leads and why we fell so in love with this characters!

Give it a chance for the sake of the show and for Zain and Aditi. I saw the recent iv of Zain and he looks exhausted but hopeful! He's been trying to watch his words on camera and I feel like it's becuae they don't want to reveal too much about the story so let's trust the makers and the actors and keep watching!

Please be hopeful, and be positive. Let's keep watching the show becuae if there's no show, there's no AvNeil and maybe even no adiza.

Thank you for putting it so beautifully NLisa and such a refreshing perspective for long leap which I did not think off too.
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Purely PYaar+100
Nice post 😳 👏 thank you
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TRP audience is different. NK is always CID type. Kabhi rest nahi mila negavity se. Agar ek track katam hua tho dusre din fir se dushmani😆
Dont think much about the show. Because starplus only wants TRP. Now SP is on 4th postion .It is doing everything to get the first position. Ristonke chakravyuh is ending on 23rd feb. New show is starting from 26th feb. 

A promo for new show Kulfi Kumar Bhajewala was released. Produced by Gul Khan. 

Now which show will end? Options are Ikyawan, Naamkaran and Ishqbaaz.

Khichdi 2 shooting started. Another news on India forums about Kasauti Zindagi Ki Season 2.